Votes: 99 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Rando Civ Will Mario get her own route and ending with mc? I know on some routes we get to fuck her but I'm talking about her ending with mc preferably a good romantic ending where she leaves Alex and marry with mc or something
I'll think about it. I think I could do something.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Delicate Taboo [v0.10.0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 877 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 843 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Thank you for considering it! She is literally the best girl for me. Good luck with this game and the new game
It's kinda crazy how popular Marion is. Rando can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe she is or ever was intended to be an LI for the MC. But folks have been pulling her over to the LI category enough that Rando is considering a Marion ending? o_O

Lol damn, why does everyone want to cuck Alex so badly? You all know that our other game is the netori game, right? :ROFLMAO:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It's kinda crazy how popular Marion is. Rando can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe she is or ever was intended to be an LI for the MC. But folks have been pulling her over to the LI category enough that Rando is considering a Marion ending? o_O

Lol damn, why does everyone want to cuck Alex so badly? You all know that our other game is the netori game, right? :ROFLMAO:
Curiously enough, I actually do like Alex.
But hey, if the people demands it!
I mean, we do explore a shitload of taboos and why they happen.
I can find a reason why Marion can end up with MC.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

I do like Marion, but I must confess that I do prefer Sabrina a whole lot more (yeah, mature ladies are one of my weaknesses).

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Delicate Taboo [v0.10.0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 876 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 842 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
walkthrough mod
maybe you can do

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I do like Marion, but I must confess that I do prefer Sabrina a whole lot more (yeah, mature ladies are one of my weaknesses).
Seconded! Big-tittied, middle-aged MILFs are my jam too. There's something about Sabrina's bitchiness that I find to be a real turn-on! :p

no walkthrough mod?XD
Shit, I was hoping that would fly under the radar lol. :sneaky:

*Sigh* No, dammit, no walkthrough mod! I spent most of September banging my head against the wall trying to implement it the way I envisioned. In the end, I decided to 86 it for this release because I still had a mountain of work to do on the new content for the game. I didn't want to hold up the release any more than I already had. I'm sorry I had to disappoint you guys.

That said, it is still my top priority on the game right now.

Reactions: Ranma

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Time to get those gears working then!
I already have an idea, Korben gave me one on discord and i'm already thinking of making the MC as chad as possible for that route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Can Anybody please Walkthrough For Mom I'm just getting a new year With grandmothers

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Can you please Walkthrough For Mom I'm just getting a new year With grandmothers
That one is still under development because i'm working with different models of her, since this one will have the whole cycle of pregnancy from cumming inside to big belly and baby. Might come after the next update.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I understood everything just now I started to read Walkthrough Still, I think we need to do one more Walkthrough In PDF With more Easy exploration

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I understood everything just now I started to read Walkthrough Still, I think we need to do one more Walkthrough In PDF With more Easy exploration
I'm working on an in-game walkthrough mod to simplify finding different paths and endings.

Also, I'm almost done building a complete, visual walkthrough but that will probably end up as a Patreon perk.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
*Sigh* No, dammit, no walkthrough mod! I spent most of September banging my head against the wall trying to implement it the way I envisioned. In the end, I decided to 86 it for this release because I still had a mountain of work to do on the new content for the game. I didn't want to hold up the release any more than I already had. I'm sorry I had to disappoint you guys.

That said, it is still my top priority on the game right now.
Dude...you really wanna steal the job to game-modders?XD

• Haha
Reactions: Rando Civ

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I'm working on an in-game walkthrough mod to simplify finding different paths and endings.

Also, I'm almost done building a complete, visual walkthrough but that will probably end up as a Patreon perk.
I played 10 minutes in your game, I want to say that it is just super Very interesting
I hope the next update will be here about mom I wish you good luck in your work

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
We've been around for a while but none of them bothered.

I think they took one look at all the story branching and said "Fuuuuuuuck that!" :ROFLMAO:
i've yet to try your game for the first time XD (i've stuff to catch up first) if the story branching is that articulated...i'm screwed for sure XD not even a text-walkthrough would save me from going insane XD

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes