• Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yes - is there something wrong with Old Saves or does this update still end with the Grandma's having their way with you? Mine ends right after that also.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Delicate Taboo [v0.8] Rando Civ

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 590 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 573 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
Happy New Year, fellows! My and my fever wishes nothing but the best to all of you this year!

View attachment 967076

And yes, I know I have issues.
ok... what is this and where is this from lol
also i think the walkthrough need an update not because of the 0.8 update but because it seems some of the choices aren't showing up as the 0.7 walkthrough shows one instance is Carmen’s choice on gwen's path
and one quick question i have is; is lori's path on all the girls path ?? no matter who i choose im always going on lori's path and it always starts when the mc gets the collar on him for the first time on his bed. and yea i started over from the beginning and varied my choices but some how always end up on lori's path.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save/persistent file with the gallery unlocked? thanks!

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
someone help me i'm stuck at gwen path.. how i want to get the mom give the mc blowjob while the mc in sleep?? and any walkthrough full?? i use the official walkthrough but still stuck...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I know that it is said that there is no ntr surely there is not. But I don't know how to feel about Marion fucking the waiter and the MC's dad. It is not a pleasant sensation. In the case of the waiter you have options to avoid it, but the scene of the father in Marion's room is inevitable groping her. I repeat, I'm not saying it's ntr, I'm just saying that it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I'm just me

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
I know that it is said that there is no ntr surely there is not. But I don't know how to feel about Marion fucking the waiter and the MC's dad. It is not a pleasant sensation. In the case of the waiter you have options to avoid it, but the scene of the father in Marion's room is inevitable groping her. I repeat, I'm not saying it's ntr, I'm just saying that it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I'm just me
haha same here...

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Have you removed the sharing scenes? Like Mc Mom and his black girlfriend.
I'm currently working on new content for Michelle and Gwen and the consequences that Marion's and Alex choices have for those specific paths (along with a third short path where both of them fight for Johny). Might see it in the future right after this update. But since this one was so big, we might need to rest a bit. Be preprared to see consecutive routes updated one after the other in this order: "Michelle Rivalry with Gwen (along with new scenes for their main paths)- Grandma's (this one is pretty big too, so it might need its own release separated from Lori)- Mom and her friends (this one focus entirely on Lucy)"

I'm just me
Yeah, I get what you mean. It is meant to feel unpleasant and there is a reason for Richard to behave in such way (a very good one actually, will be revealed soon, very soon). Maybe I can work something out to avoid this. Might add some more content that makes dad more sympatethic and less of a prick.

About that harem route... :D
It's a bit complicated, because it pretty much grab something from the insanity of each girl. You need the context of each path to understand what's going on but the process to get it (so far, this can be changed in the future):

- Beat each one of the main 5 paths (doesn't matter what ending, just beat them once).
- DO NOT REJECT LUCY. NO MOMMA, NO HAREM.
- Start with Michelle and Reject her- Reject Gwen- DO NOT REJECT EVE, just select the option to see the Harem Preview instead of continuing her story.

ok... what is this and where is this from lol
also i think the walkthrough need an update not because of the 0.8 update but because it seems some of the choices aren't showing up as the 0.7 walkthrough shows one instance is Carmen’s choice on gwen's path
and one quick question i have is; is lori's path on all the girls path ?? no matter who i choose im always going on lori's path and it always starts when the mc gets the collar on him for the first time on his bed. and yea i started over from the beginning and varied my choices but some how always end up on lori's path.
Can you provide us with a save to check this out?

Does the game have a dedicated femdom path?
The new one is all about Femdom, bdsm and submissive men (along with some submissive women). It's also the biggest so far, because I like femdom. You can access to it if you pick Lori's route.

someone help me i'm stuck at gwen path.. how i want to get the mom give the mc blowjob while the mc in sleep?? and any walkthrough full?? i use the official walkthrough but still stuck...
Might do a video walkthrough for people stuck. But you will have to wait a bit to get it.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Michelle and Reject her- Reject Gwen
:unsure: Reject? Harem means every possible LI is included, doesn't it?

Beat each one of the main 5 paths (doesn't matter what ending, just beat them once).
Well... Gonna need a cheat for that. I play harem routes exactly so I don't have to play a game more than once.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes