preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude I changed system locale to japan, I've changed the language to japan and I've used Locale Emulator. The game doesn't launch at all. It always give me the ????????exe?????????? error. Somebody help me please. What can I do to run this game?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Dude I changed system locale to japan, I've changed the language to japan and I've used Locale Emulator. The game doesn't launch at all. It always give me the ????????exe?????????? error. Somebody help me please. What can I do to run this game?
ok, so I use the Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0.

I have made an update, executed the "installation" and then set the hooks.
Then right click the game EXE file, go to run with the emulator and then the game starts!

1623233561194.png

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ok, so I use the Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0.

I have made an update, executed the "installation" and then set the hooks.
Then right click the game EXE file, go to run with the emulator and then the game starts!

View attachment 1236826
I already did this and it doesn't work. It gives an error that says something japanese 'ANSI' 'UNICODE' something japanese

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I already did this and it doesn't work. It gives an error that says something japanese 'ANSI' 'UNICODE' something japanese
that's weird. But the emulator is still running in the background? Have you possibly installed the time zones again (optional file) and set them to Japanese?

It just didn't work for me when I opened the exe. I clicked on "normal". With a right click and "start with" it then worked.... :unsure:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
that's weird. But the emulator is still running in the background? Have you possibly installed the time zones again (optional file) and set them to Japanese?

It just didn't work for me when I opened the exe. I clicked on "normal". With a right click and "start with" it then worked.... :unsure:
No I didn't installed the timezones. Everthing in my pc currently japanese and I've installed locale emulator and run the game with it as well. It always give me that error. I've tried other japanese games that requires locale emulator to launch runs perfectly well too

• Thinking Face

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
What?!? First off, your tone is weird, second, it's Japanese. It always has been. What makes you say it's Chinese? It's as clear as day Japanese, in fact, I can read some of it...
I also can read "some" and 妻子 means wife, clear as day, in Chinese. It doesnt matter anyway, it is censored so the game is crap anyway.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
No I didn't installed the timezones. Everthing in my pc currently japanese and I've installed locale emulator and run the game with it as well. It always give me that error. I've tried other japanese games that requires locale emulator to launch runs perfectly well too

ok, if it works with other games it's really strange.

Unfortunately, I don't understand that either ....

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Don't feel bad about stealing her from her husband. The husband is a piece of shit. Just think of it as recusing her and her child from an asshole.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

ok, that's not one of the error messages I had.

But since it seems to be an error with the character encoding, I would make one last attempt and set the PC settings back to standard, start the emulator again and set it to Japanese, then start the game again.

Did you download it again? Maybe the file is just damaged?

I'm slowly running out of clever advice ... :(

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ok, that's not one of the error messages I had.

But since it seems to be an error with the character encoding, I would make one last attempt and set the PC settings back to standard, start the emulator again and set it to Japanese, then start the game again.

Did you download it again? Maybe the file is just damaged?

I'm slowly running out of clever advice ... :(

I've downloaded the game 4 times from 4 different links. I did set the pc settings to standart and tried locale emulator again. I got the same error... I'm gonna lose my mind!

• Sad

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I also can read "some" and 妻子 means wife, clear as day, in Chinese. It doesnt matter anyway, it is censored so the game is crap anyway.
Maybe you can read but do you have any historical understanding at all? Like at all. Because the Japanese alphabet originally came from China. They stole/borrowed it and created their own. Chinese characters are dubbed Kanji and are mixed into writing along with Kana (Hiragana/Katakana) to make a sentence. What I'm saying is, I speak/read English, but just because I see the English alphabet in text it doesn't mean it's in English. Spanish uses it, Italian, German and billion other languages use it.

Japanese is a special case, but I wouldn't confuse it for Chinese. Just like I wouldn't confuse Italian for English.

Also, of course it's censored. It's not localized, it was fan translated. It's literally the original Japanese but with English replacement script.

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
Wait this is literary one of my favorite hentai that I always watch and its Ane wa Yanmama Junyuu-chuu. Oh god I had to play this. Thanks for the share

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes