eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
is it possible to get the last Dev update number 12 ?

This game is absolutely amazing, i don't understand why it's not more popular, it's a shame, and when i see that this dev has far less patreon then gumdrop game it's beyond any logic.
I don't know about other people, but for me it's the slut-Katherine path, who up until that point was my favourite character. Other people love that path, good for them, I'm just talking about myself. I really like this game, and as long as sharing is optional, I'll keep following it, but I won't support the dev. I don't know if I can explain it properly, but I'll try. Since there are a ton of games out there, if I have money to spare, it's more likely to support someone who's creating exclusively content I like, than someone who makes 50-75 or even 90% of it, because for me the time they spend on the content I dislike, is time wasted. I might be the only one who thinks this way, I'm just saying that when you have so many different options (there are literally thousands of games in this site alone), most people will take a lot of things under concideretion before they decide to spend their money, so it's easy to find a reason not to. For me it's the sharing path (I have a lot of reasons to dislike it in general, but I explained why it's stopping me from supporting the dev, so they are not important), for someone else it might be the fact that they wanted even more of it etc. There are also a lot of people who are just looking for fap material, so they don't really care about games with good storyline. Does it make sense?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know about other people, but for me it's the slut-Katherine path, who up until that point was my favourite character. Other people love that path, good for them, I'm just talking about myself. I really like this game, and as long as sharing is optional, I'll keep following it, but I won't support the dev. I don't know if I can explain it properly, but I'll try. Since there are a ton of games out there, if I have money to spare, it's more likely to support someone who's creating exclusively content I like, than someone who makes 50-75 or even 90% of it, because for me the time they spend on the content I dislike, is time wasted. I might be the only one who thinks this way, I'm just saying that when you have so many different options (there are literally thousands of games in this site alone), most people will take a lot of things under concideretion before they decide to spend their money, so it's easy to find a reason not to. For me it's the sharing path (I have a lot of reasons to dislike it in general, but I explained why it's stopping me from supporting the dev, so they are not important), for someone else it might be the fact that they wanted even more of it etc. There are also a lot of people who are just looking for fap material, so they don't really care about games with good storyline. Does it make sense?
No it doesn't make sens, there are multiple other paths in the game, people like you are destroying creativity in adult games, you have one thousands garbage generic harem games to play, don't spoil the fun for the people who want diversity and fun, there is so many games which has been destroyed by this kind of thinking, let the dev express his creativity you can't do propositions but don't dictate what he have to do.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
No it doesn't make sens, there are multiple other paths in the game, people like you are destroying creativity in adult games, you have one thousands garbage generic harem games to play, don't spoil the fun for the people who want diversity and fun, there is so many games which has been destroyed by this kind of thinking, let the dev express his creativity you can't do propositions but don't dictate what he have to do.
You are wondering why the game doesn't have more supporters on Patreon, I'm trying to give you a few reasons and you are going full on attack! How the fuck am I spoiling anything? Because I don't like the same things as you? That sounds reasonable... I'm "destroying" creativity, but since the dev put the sharing path, more people are taking about it (for or against) that the actual game. That should tell you something.

Reactions: Valeck and Jubz

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
You are wondering why the game doesn't have more supporters on Patreon, I'm trying to give you a few reasons and you are going full on attack! How the fuck am I spoiling anything? Because I don't like the same things as you? That sounds reasonable... I'm "destroying" creativity, but since the dev put the sharing path, more people are taking about it (for or against) that the actual game. That should tell you something.
Yeah i'm sorry maybe i should have been less aggressive in words, i saw too many good games getting destroyed by the anti-non-vanilla team.

Reactions: kompetr

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah i'm sorry maybe i should have been less aggressive in words, i saw too many good games getting destroyed by the anti-non-vanilla team.
I'm not trying to change the game. Why would I? It won't make any difference for me at this point. I'm just saying that in my opinion, it's easier for people to support a dev who makes content they like 100%, than only part of it. That's how I see it at least. I know what you mean about vanilla and non-vanilla fans, because unfortunately it works both ways. You have a game with decent writing and a good plot here, and some people are only concerned about how many strangers Katherine fucked and if the other girls will also start fucking random dudes...

Reactions: Valeck and Jubz

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
One of very few games where I find it hard to keep away from the wife's scenes
Fully agree with you but I didn't have your strength, I couldn't resist and chose for her where I could. She's just too hot not to be with her. Even makes cheating on her less plausible (but of course I still do ;)). Well written story, great renders... awesome game!!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Guys could you like the game ? that would be more effecting for it if you press like button from the latest updates page on the games tab

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
That's it! We're getting closer and closer to the release of Chapter VI! Five more days of waiting for 10$+ Patrons! The update is going exactly as planned and should (has to) be ready on the 10th of February! It still requires a lot of work, but hopefully, I'll be able to publish it in time.
What can I say about this chapter? One thing for certain at this stage (when it comes to stats): it has ~670 renders. I put incredible amounts of work into it.
How about something more? Well... New and exciting things are going to happen!
See you soon. Take care!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's it! We're getting closer and closer to the release of Chapter VI! Five more days of waiting for 10$+ Patrons! The update is going exactly as planned and should (has to) be ready on the 10th of February! It still requires a lot of work, but hopefully, I'll be able to publish it in time.
What can I say about this chapter? One thing for certain at this stage (when it comes to stats): it has ~670 renders. I put incredible amounts of work into it.
See you soon. Take care!
600-700 renders for each month it's an impressive pace, so many compliments to the Dev, that make a hard work and keep the promises!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
See you soon. Take care!
Thanks man you are a great dev

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
We are days from the update so NOW is the time to show your support to the Dev who is seriously underfunded for the quality, quantity and timely offerings he has provided. Pledge according to your means and if you cannot then spread the word. Every little bit helps. And I bet 99% of us want to see this VN carry on till its end.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Hi! Another sleepless night and I'm ready to release another part of the story! I somehow managed to do it one day earlier for you to enjoy the game during the weekend. One more thing I have to mention is I need to take a few days off: 2 - 3 max to catch a breath and relax. This month's been a bit tough on me when it comes to my work schedule, but after that - I'm ready to go! I'll keep you all posted, as usual. Let me know in the comments what you think of Chapter VI!

Changelog:
- ~670 renders and 11 animations,
- 4 new music tracks,
- enlargement of... some body parts,
- minor UI changes.

Links:
PC : -
MAC : -
ANDROID : -
Walkthrough :

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Wow what timing, here I am playing chapter V and come looking for a walkthrough and boom ! chapter VI dropped :D

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
1Thousand I wanted to suggest or ask why not share sarah too ? right now I am in the police department and when she asked about who should take care of her,why not suggest a sharing option like she goes around or whatever

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes