supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Great Story , animations Colorful Characters unique build , great game to play , recommended for any taste !!!! :) and BTW i'm one of Katherine's fans hehe. Great for Mistery - Fap lovers and with monthly updates thats gold combination for a great game.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
There is no NTR therefore it's not necessary. If someone doesn't like the path of sharing his wife, don't take it. We're tired of repeating it every single update
yeah, coz f95 have wrong definition of it. I don't like swinging path coz it's not swinging, it's sharing, as you said, but it's tagged as swinging coz forum don't have proper tags for it.
And for you: there is ntr, google it.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
That was an great update, really enjoyed it. I like the story progression and can't wait for the secrets to be revealed.

Besides the story the girls are awesome too. Each for her own look beautiful and all are intruiging characters. Will be alot of fun to follow the development in future updates.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I tried the sharing path just to see if Katherine would be reluctant about it at first but I was disappointed and she even knows how to use condoms with her mouth which is something her husband didn't even know about? That path shows us that she is polyamorous as a person and could cheat under certain circumstances, it's just an erotic game I know but this is a roleplaying one and when you use reverse psychology to find out whether your in game "wife" is worth it or not and get major red flag results the character becomes a turn off, sharing path is optional but it's canon in a "what if you suggested that to her situation" if she did it just to please you, it would've been much better, she can grow to like doing it later on because that's the point of it after all, but her being a massive cock gobbler on the get go was just weird. This is my opinion on the character of Katherine and I hope you get to optionally split up with her somehow and go for the other female(s).

(Quick note: Maybe the writing of the sharing path was catering to a certain audience that's why they slutted her character up but who knows).

Sarah's character is still untested while in a relationship and she has great ASSets so I have her as my favorite, the redhead doesn't captivate me personality wise, boring and bland..so yeah.

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I tried the sharing path just to see if Katherine would be reluctant about it at first but I was disappointed and she even knows how to use condoms with her mouth which is something her husband didn't even know about? That path shows us that she is polyamorous as a person and could cheat under certain circumstances, it's just an erotic game I know but this is a roleplaying one and when you use reverse psychology to find out whether your in game "wife" is worth it or not and get major red flag results the character becomes a turn off, sharing path is optional but it's canon in a "what if you suggested that to her situation" if she did it just to please you, it would've been much better, she can grow to like doing it later on because that's the point of it after all, but her being a massive cock gobbler on the get go was just weird. This is my opinion on the character of Katherine and I hope you get to optionally split up with her somehow and go for the other female(s).

(Quick note: Maybe the writing of the sharing path was catering to a certain audience that's why they slutted her character up but who knows).
Well sharing and swinging is certainly different to a very monogamous romantic relationship. You really shouldn't have tried sharing route and complain.

Also think of the two routes as being a completely different universes or parallel worlds to each other. Katherine is really loyal and pleases only her husband on the non-sharing route while in the sharing route since its not NTR she also pleases her husband in his fetish and other men (I presume) and perhaps future swinging or is there swinging already I don't play that route.

Last edited:

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
Great. I love it! I hope that new players are intelligent and have not paid attention to certain false and derogatory comments about what does not exist in the game. You can only share or cheating to Kath nothing else! You are the alpha and the one who decides everything you want to happen at least for now:p

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well sharing and swinging is certainly different to a very monogamous romantic relationship. You really shouldn't have tried sharing route and complain.

Also think of the two routes as being a completely different universes or parallel worlds to each other. Katherine is really loyal and pleases only her husband on the non-sharing route while in the sharing route since its not NTR she also pleases her husband in his fetish and other men (I presume) and perhaps future swinging or is there swinging already I don't play that route.
Sharing is on the rails with his partner and her journalist wife.

It's nice to have a game that indulges in multiple fantasies in a not creepy way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Sarah's character is still untested while in a relationship and she has great ASSets so I have her as my favorite, the redhead doesn't captivate me personality wise, boring and bland..so yeah.
I'm not going as far as splitting up with her, but I have to agree with everything else. She went from being one of my favourite characters in general, to not even my favourite in this game, very fast. Right now I'd pick Sarah too.

Last edited:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Good update wish we could've seen the wife sharing in public instead of them just talking about it tho.

Reactions: diegao
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes