Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Oh man! I was just about to go to bed. almost 5 am... randomly clicked and seen there was an update. :D

Reactions: yolol

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Any real swinging or only "sharing" again? If not, why "swinging" tag even here?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1Thousand I wanted to suggest or ask why not share sarah too ? right now I am in the police department and when she asked about who should take care of her,why not suggest a sharing option like she goes around or whatever
It's Kath's kink, Sarah's just flirting.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Deliverance [Ch. 6] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (309 MB): - - - -

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1Thousand I wanted to suggest or ask why not share sarah too ? right now I am in the police department and when she asked about who should take care of her,why not suggest a sharing option like she goes around or whatever
I too have thinked of this Sarah's optional fetish… it would be very exciting! MC that share his wife and also his colleague… wow!

Any real swinging or only "sharing" again? If not, why "swinging" tag even here?
For now there is not any swinging, but it will start soon (i hope) if you choose to make a 2nd dinner with Andrea and Charles and agree to switching partners (see the walkthrought)… and maybe there will be other swinging scenes with other couples, who knows...

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Thx, checked it. Time to give up on this, for now.
Just confused with tagging here. Cucking/sharing mean swinging here, wow...

Reactions: Claudio83

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
i admire how quickly the developer release his updates, im not following this game but feels like its a new update everytime i check latest games & updates

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes