Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried the sharing path just to see if Katherine would be reluctant about it at first but I was disappointed and she even knows how to use condoms with her mouth which is something her husband didn't even know about? That path shows us that she is polyamorous as a person and could cheat under certain circumstances, it's just an erotic game I know but this is a roleplaying one and when you use reverse psychology to find out whether your in game "wife" is worth it or not and get major red flag results the character becomes a turn off, sharing path is optional but it's canon in a "what if you suggested that to her situation" if she did it just to please you, it would've been much better, she can grow to like doing it later on because that's the point of it after all, but her being a massive cock gobbler on the get go was just weird. This is my opinion on the character of Katherine and I hope you get to optionally split up with her somehow and go for the other female(s).
I disagree completely.

Kath's kink is swinging and exhibitionism, her being reluctant is completely against her character. That would make her one of those generic wives you see in every game. Her starting off knowing what she wants and being comfortable with that is a refreshing change.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I disagree completely.

Kath's kink is swinging and exhibitionism, her being reluctant is completely against her character. That would make her one of those generic wives you see in every game. Her starting off knowing what she wants and being comfortable with that is a refreshing change.
That's a kink that inevitably leads to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if the partner is not into it. Which means the main character of this game is married to a woman who's not suited for him "if what you said is true that is" since the writer claims that the sharing path is completely optional and all that...

Conclusion:
- She is only good if you are into sharing
OR
- The writer was catering to the sharing crowd and in reality she's only into it if you choose the sharing path but on the main path she would get angry at you first and may even entertain your fetish at the end but with much difficulty like in a real life situation..She may even grow to like it why not, that's not the point the point here is she liked it from the very first try.

What annoyed me about what I saw not the act she was doing but the way it was written, it was far from being realistic for the romantic non sharing perspective but on the other hand it was exactly what you would expect from a person with that kink. In other words the character of Katherine is currently kinda ruined for people who're not on the sharing path and decide to see what she does in there. A little bit of refusal from her part would've made her character more believable or less shady in the other path.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I disagree completely.

I'm definitely biased, because I don't like sharing, but she seems way too eager to suck a random cock from the get-go. Like you said she's an exhibitionist, so it would make more sense if their first try to do something different was letting someone watch them and not straight up sucking a peeping Tom off! The way the sharing path is written, it's more like she can't get off unless she sucks/fuck a random douchebag, than something they do as a couple. The MC is just waiting for the random guy to finish up, and then get some himself...

Last edited:

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
This game needs more exposure for more audience, it's really good. I can tell that the developer care about the game.

Intriguing story, have replayability, the girls faces feels a bit odd for me (butter face situation) but okay overall.
In some animation the girls hair also a bit weird, but i know how hard it is to animate hair.

I'm playing all the routes possible atm, tho i'm liking the villain non-sharing route a bit more.. at least for now.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
I disagree completely.

But sharing route generic af. What's new here? Dialogs? No. Coz she's OK with it? All generic wives too, tho.
She is unique on nonsharing route, but on sharing - she is pretty generic netorase wife, just 1st time was skipped.

Only 1 scene from sharing? Or i'm missing something?
Sharing is side route, not main. Only one scene per update for now.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
this is the second time the update ends after using the power..i hope we get spoil and get to use it 2 times in an update or experience more after using the power

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the effort 1Thousand, even with low amount of support, you are making one of the best VNs.

You have many pointless criticisms in your thread, I hope you pay attention to good criticisms, and ignore the pointless ones. It's all the same people, their names and avatars are starting to be memorable after a few years wandering around this site :) They go to a 5000$ earning dev's thread and flattering the dev and community for creating and playing a perfect game :):). A perfect game with a nonsense story. A perfect game with an update per 6 months. A perfect game with 20 bimbos trying to jump on your dick just because you're the mc, but they are faithful bimbos :), or you want to believe they are, even they're just a cockhungry sluts.

So... that's why I understand these people too, $5000+ earning vanilla developers manipulate them and make them believe that, there can be simultaneously 20 sluts in your life, and these sluts are all faithful to you, because you are... you know... the MC. After that psychology, they see a well written story with a "real slutty wife" in a game, and it feels bad for them. I really understand them, i don't blame them for this, it's not their fault.

They come here and reading comments, and trying to figure out "How can someone like a game that I don't like?". Hmmm... Because maybe they are playing story based realistic games, not playing the top earning games with unrealistic harem stories. Maybe? no? it can be? I don't know. I leave it to their imaginaiton. They even facepalming random people who supportors the dev on patreon, who trying to give advice to dev, suggestiong something etc. But I understand them in this topic too. Supporting 1Thousand on patreon is paid, but facepalming his supporters on this thread is free of charge!

Keep up the good work.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
1Thousand my heart flutters whenever I see your game updated. Played the latest release and you are hooking me deeper like a fish on that trident of yours,figuratively speaking...... I have played all routes here, sharing/no sharing, hero/villain. It is hard to keep tabs though on all the saves I have accumulated.

I don't know whether it is appropriate for me to ask this but, can we name our saves? or will the game do it like (sharing/villain, nosharing/hero etc). It will be of immense help if that feature gets added.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the sharing with Kat. She wanted to do it, it was her in the first place that asked about spicing up their sex life. She likes playing as a slutty exhibitionist, it doesn't make sense if she had to be eased into it. The dev has already said she'll never cheat on MC, so he isn't going to be cucked or NTR'ed. She acts the same way on the Kat only route, just without the sharing stuff.

I don't think the other girls should have sharing paths. My one complaint about this game is the 3 main LI's all act the same way; slutty exhibitionists. They don't need all the same routes too.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
1Thousand Honestly dude quick advice,the animations seriously need to work on the physics aspect and the smooth movements,because they feel like they're couple of repeated pictures not animation,I mean that's what an animation is,but it doesn't feel natural movements,thats the only thing that need to be worked on,and again the jumps between sex scenes and such for example,Kat was full clothed on kitchen counter and a second later only pantie.

Reactions: Aristos

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I believe I'm one of those that this person who goes after people and not their ideas is referring to, first of all I made some sound arguments I believe because so far there are only two types of replies: Those that agree or those that explain what was really happening in the game and that's called discussion a healthy thing to do, share ideas (and wives if you want) but you don't have the right to attack people directly because when you do it shows that you have no good argument to offer.

This is not even about sharing or not sharing in the first place it's about a character in the game that was written in a certain way I think that's clear so stop making it look like it's an NTR discussion oh fuck me I hate that word now...Peace out.

(Sorry to the dev if I was part of some bullshit I didn't even start in his game thread, I guess things would go smoother if I sugar coated everything just to appeal to fanatics..LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY AND ALL THAT BUT DON'T SHARE YOU OPINIONS EVEN IF THEY DON'T TARGET PEOPLE OR SHAME THEIR KINKS psh what a joke...)

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes