VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Deliverance [Final] [1Thousand]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ggwpglhf

I really liked the story of the game, initially.
    Then it just becomes more and more exaggerated as do the initially good characters and conversations.
    The renders are way too dark and in some scenes the MC even appears green, is he secretly the hulks cousin or something?
    The sex scenes leave much to be desired mainly because they are also too dark but often just from bad angles.
    Another thing that really bothered me is how this supposed top agent cant be so stupid and useless throughout the entire story, sure noone appriciates a total gary stue who succeeds im everything, but neither does an utterly imperfect MC.

This is just a side note but also something that got under my skin, the constant jump between times, places and scenes. One second you are talking about going to bed and in the next render you're in the middle of a conversation in the police presinct.
    Or you are having some quality husband and wife tume with kath, amd the next render you are at your office etc. This happens constantly and just interrupts and clouds the natural flow of the story also broke my immersion alot.

Overall a game with above average plot that unfortually just went of the hinges.
    Alot of aspects could be improved upon but if done correctly this could be one of the more memerable games on the site.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pfifi

Great game, in my opinion. Interesting story... immersive..spot on dialogs. There are a lot of these novels that fall flat and boring, just forced ways to get to sex scenes. To me, this novel feels alive and makes sense and the choices are nice . I hope you keep the good work and the writing.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ThaRealThiccShady

"Calling all ass-men, all ass-men gather here"
    One of the only games with almost absolutely everything?
    Action? Check. An interesting plot where you're embroiled in a modern, magical noir epic? Check. An MC that doesn't feel like a floating dick or a total simp? Check. Choices that change your character and said plot in some significant ways? Check? Girls with some of the absolutely thiccest asses and best designed bodies? Checkafuckinrooney.
    It is a bit out there in terms of story(by the longest shot not the most unrealistic you'll see in a vn tho) but it stays interesting/different throughout over 10 chapters and is more than well-written enough to warrant being as long as it is while being simple/clear enough that you don't have to be a LOST caliber fan to follow it(you can also just click through if you're in it for the spanx but I don't recommend it) .

Good mix of corruption/lewd sex scenes and romance to keep the sex scenes/their build-ups rewarding and that don't make the girls into total bimbos or the MC into a douche). Not too much drama in terms of trying to keep the ladies unless you only choose one repeatedly through the story but that's fine because there's a literal demon/god trying to kill you and them and your choices do(in my experience) matter in keeping them alive

If you're into NTR there's some actually decent content with that where it's not about your wife being unfaithful and actually about real swinging/sharing where you're not a total beta and said paths aren't totally divergent but aren't poorly written/disconnected by any means so if you're curious you can take a look(Or just view the sex scenes) and hop back into the story, and if not again the story is A1 for a VN and it only gets better.

Also, again, because it warrants real discussion, the girls are so goddamn yummy it should be illegal. I don't know what black magic the dev uses to make their asses all fitter than a Kardashian's with better angles/etc than Kim's tape yet different enough to insure real variety but it's guaranteed to be worth your time(Side-note if you like eating ass then my god this game is for you. Best analingus(That'd be the word no?) out there, cheeks down). Further the animations themselves are well done/not choppy and even with the same actions with the same girls you'll see the dev making an effort to incorporate other angles and all to give it a good variety.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Darkness2020

One of my favorite games on this site. The wife is so amazing that this was the first game where I wasn't interested in any other girl and tried to skip them. Both paths are awesome even the ntr one is most enjoyable. The humor between the couple will keep you entertained. And the looks of the wife before the restaurant scene is breathtaking. I can only say that I fell in love with characters.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Wow. Where to begin?

BEST husband/wife relationship I've ever seen. Both are uniquely written individuals with a health relationship. If you go NTR/sharing its based in love and mutual enjoyement not cheating/cuckolding or humiliation. If you go the nonsharing route then the autor rewards you with unique husband/wife lewd scenes so you 100% miss out on nothing by not doing the ntr.

Though TBF this is the only game I've played where I enjoyed the ntr. Keep in mind though even if you go s haring/ntr you get the choice for every single ntr scene whether you want to do it or not. I chose sharing and some scenarios did bother me so I only did like 3/5 of them and the other 2/5 I got the solo wife/husband scenes so you can completely play how you wish.

The side girls are OK but completely pale comparisons to the wife.

The story is decent detective/vampire story. Nothing super original or to write home about (har har) but its enjoyable and easily digestible.

It's a long story about 15 hours of gameplay I think (I restarted maybe once halfway through).

Choices feel meaningful (didn't use a guide so dunno if they actually ARE meaningful but they felt like they were which is what matters to me).

Renders are high quality but keep in mind this is a 12 chapter game. With games this long you will notice the renders/lewd scenes in the first few chapters might be a little grainy and then they gradually improve towards the middle and by the end theyre super crisp.

In my top 10 of games for certain and one of the few that I periodically check for updates on (and actually subscribe to their patreon on new release).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MikeAnthony69

Loved The game..
    Animations are Good..
    Sex scenes are Awesome...
    Characters are Good Especially Katherine.. Crazy wife :devilish:
    Lot of content to play..
    Story is Bit weird..
    Overall I loved this Game and It is totally worth to try..
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sicansios

I love this game!
    Very good story, hot scenes and likeable characters
    The 3 main girls are awesome, but i only have eyes for Katherine, i totally love her!
    I really recommend this game, worth your time if you want actually a good story and not just a fap game
  8. 4.00 star(s)

aleexx

its nice and wonderfull game even ppl who r not into thriller can play this game because it is just awesome lot of scenes lot of ppl at last i have to say play this game not matter what its just awesome
  9. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

A "click to see next slide" Visual Novel (a.k.a. powerpoint presentation) with no gameplay, misleading story and creepy graphics. Story is weird, boring and badly written. It advertises itself as a detective story - it's not. First thing you do - is you're get yourself fired from the police and join a cult - a weird, religious society in the middle of nowhere. How is that a police story? Renders: all characters look ugly and weird. MC looks like Quentin Tarantino in "From Dusk Till Dawn" after he turned into a vampire. Creepy. Sex 1/5 There is some but since all characters look really weird it's a big turn off. It's a slow burn but instead of developing characters and building sexual tension you waste time reading through meandring plot that goes nowhere. Disappointment.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

just_testing

Cool backstory, good rendering, even decent music. Different paths to choose from which leads to different outcomes. Hence replayability value.
    Will follow on this developer for his future releases for sure.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

Always love a game where you could choose to be good or bad!

Pros :
    • Story [5 / 5]
    You need to learn something if you want to understand everything, and this game able to make all of that not boring, which is a great plus for me. the MC's love life is quite interesting, your wife that you could choose to share or not and MC's with 2 others LIs (Sarah and Rose). Love the progression of the story, excited to see what's gonna happen.
    • Characters [4.5 / 5]
    Sarah and Rose are a beauties but Kat is a goddess :love: Their personality is almost the same tho :KEK:
    • Art [4 / 5]
    Love the models, background, the demon, etc. A job well done on those parts, but the in-game physic could be better to make things more realistic, not that bad tho
    • The scenes [5 / 5]
    Love everything about it, the animation is smooth. Almost all kinks is available (public, dirty talk, anal, sharing, swinging, etc...)

Con(s) :
    • Katherine's situation, we as a player could decide whether the MC is a faithful husband or not. Meanwhile, we could not choose for Kat. If we could choose, this game would be perfect for me. It could expand the game further
    Really like this game, had a blast playing it. Props and respect for the dev for this game, i could not wait for more!

HAVE TO GIVE THIS ONE A RIDE!
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2465880

Pros

Some sexy models (police colleague with big ass), novel genre, nice renders,

Cons

'Dazified' unoriginal art style , unnatural sex poses, bad jiggle physics, mostly unnapealing models, meandering and silly story, supernatural element feels unbelievable

How game could be better

More emphasise on 'good' and 'evil' choices.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

micoexo

Animations: 7/10 - Sometimes it's 5 sometimes 10
    Graphics: 7/10 - Little bit dark and genital details not good
    Story: 7/10 - For me it was hard to understand and follow story. I mean when your other hand on your penis, your brain not working xD
    NTR: 7/10 - I'm myself NTR lover, i like to corrupt my wife, but in this game wife already crazy :D I would give 10 if Wife was Naive.

I give 4 stars for this game. It's average game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

joyjoyjoy

actual engaging story good chars & scenes, quite long, different types of scenes, weird stuff in it is good, and optional for those who don't like weird stuff

nearly every dialogue line is a new render which is as cool as it is excessive and the wife is awesome
  15. S
    3.00 star(s)

Stormsworn

"Meh" renders coupled with Engrish and some fairly tropetastic writing makes for an incredibly average, if lengthy, game. Couple that with the assets stolen from other properties (I don't know how I'm the only one who noticed the Vampire: the Requiem symbols in this), this game is distractingly laughable.

I don't know if it's just that the community is desperate for content, or if people really do have ridiculously low standards, but this game is not particularly good. It isn't terrible; there are plenty worse out there, but for its popularity and the reviews it's already received, this is not a solid game. Deceptively bad.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

D0n J0n

Such an underrated game. One of the best VNs on this site
    Great renders and Good animations
    Well written story and writing
    A lot of lewd scenes and they are well done
    Female models are beautiful and hot.
    a solid 4/5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ding000

Although the supernatural theme is not really my cup of tea, the other parts of the story are great. Characters and story impact is in a good spot, the actions you take feel like they have impact. . Personally i think the game would be better in a realistic setting . Still a great game well worth a try.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

DampAnkles

The user interface is good, the characters are somewhat good.
    But
    The MC talks about how the police chief suspended him, and there was a connection with the murder case involving the MC's mother. This is where I lost all interest in anything to come in this strange, and irrelevant story.
    The dialogue is just too erratic.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

Very good !

Nice supernatural setting, cool characters (not an empty brainless shells). There's not too many background tracks, but still we ha some. Good/bad guy route. Sharing/non sharing route. Some different choices.

Ladies looks very good. I'd really like longer scenes with some options tho.

For me 3 things in plot felt off:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idk what to add. It's a good game and worth trying for sure ! Didnt skip single dialogue. Have fun, guys ! Can't wait for next chapters !
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Glover

A 4,5 for me.
    A Great game, with a marvelous story, hot women and great sex scenes.
    Only one flaw, for me, those animation, time by time, who are not so great and don't add a lot to the atmosphere or the game.
    But exept that, it's really good.