Unity Abandoned Delivery Pilot Dreams and Debts [v0.8] [Acac]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I believe with higher relations/more vows and more events(typed some examples above) accounting for payment, even 60% mission occurrence is okay - though with at least one mission guaranteed on each station.
If there were another way of making money, missions wouldn't be so critical, for sure. But with only a 60% chance of a given captain having a mission, the player only gets to make the interesting strategic decision about which mission to take 36% of the time: less payoff now but improving reputation with another higher officer, or a higher payoff now but not improving access to higher-level officers. Given that another 16% of the time there will be no mission at all, and 48% only one cargo so no decision to make, I favor increasing the interesting decisions by increasing the chances of getting to make them..

Ashani

Nov 1, 2017
If there were another way of making money, missions wouldn't be so critical, for sure. But with only a 60% chance of a given captain having a mission, the player only gets to make the interesting strategic decision about which mission to take 36% of the time: less payoff now but improving reputation with another higher officer, or a higher payoff now but not improving access to higher-level officers. Given that another 16% of the time there will be no mission at all, and 48% only one cargo so no decision to make, I favor increasing the interesting decisions by increasing the chances of getting to make them..
That still wouldn't fix favoring higher officers over lesser ones...
Maybe some station specific jobs if there are no good missions from officers ? Like bartending/waitressing/dancing/cargo duty etc. ? Though seems hardly justifiable as being done by spaceship pilot.
Or better yet - favors from relationship 2 officers if no jobs are available. Like overseeing their people or entertaining important guest. Could be done standard way for small $ bonus and +1 relation or bigger cash and relation with morale penalty if going above and beyond during favor. Like dressing even more revealing than usual, being groped waitressing, etc.
I'd actually see pool/bar/gym skills affecting those events and being something you'd want to improve.

Reactions: tstnme

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
While the gameplay issues have already been mentioned plenty, lets go over the things everyone choose to ignore. First of all, audio sliders — namely, lack thereof in the settings. Jimmy over there hates when there are no audio sliders. Johnny over yonder also hates when there are no audio sliders. I hate it when there are no audio sliders. Everyone hates it. Having your only choice to be "turn it off completely or leave it blasting your eardrums off" is not good enough. This is made worse by game's default config being to launch in fullscreen, so I have to alt-tab to get to the audio mixer to alter the audio volume manually.

I know for a fact that Unity has the option to launch a config launcher first to let the player set those before launching the game itself in case you simply cannot be bothered to make the settings menu yourself. You should consider enabling it. These things are not optional "would be nice to have sometime down the road" features, they're the very basics of the basics, like having the game lock your mouse in.

Reactions: Aazkaal and rekon2

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
is the content just harassment or is there intercourse in the game at this time or the future?
Thanks for asking. Just harassment for now. I think I might redo a lot of it, too. Ultimately, the game will have full intercourse, but that's a long time from now.

Reactions: anon241

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I like the premise of the game (which is why took the time to write this) but I'll wait until it's in a more complete state and hopefully has actual sex in it before playing it again. Not that i don't play non-adult games like this but the standards are a lot higher for "all ages" games. If your looking to increase attention or support I would suggest dropping in some XXX-rated content early even if it doesn't involve the MC for plot reasons just to give people a preview of the kind of content to expect in the future.

Also I'm not a fan of that unnatural doll pose that's being used for the MC's appearance. If it was just used in an equip screen or something wouldn't be so bad but seeing it all the time is an eyesore. I suggest either swapping it for a more natural pose or having 2 poses, doll for setting clothing and then another that is seen all the time.

Anyway good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa² and acac

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
So far I like the concept of the game!

As many others, I might have a suggestion or two. That this post is perhaps a bit lengthy, is because I like the game as otherwise I wouldn't have taken the time. Here are a few suggestions regarding the menu-buttons. I hope you consider the suggestions to be useful.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to the next version!

--- --- --- --- ---

Menu: basic layout

As I think you can distinguish three types of actions, perhaps it is useful to make three button lists. Especially when moving up and down the list of buttons, I often clicked "menu" or "go to place x" without it being my intention. For instance the 'next' button in many dialogues which is an action, is at the same height as a go-to button afterwards.

[The go-to buttons]
... a little bit of space

[The action buttons]
[The menu button]

Menu: button styling

If you can use a button or not, is perhaps slightly too subtle implemented right now. Perhaps a stripe-through the text, or a grayed-out text, or a marking like a filled or empty circle at the front, etc... might make it a bit more clear.

Menu: Office Quarters

Is it possible to have two buttons on the same row? One for the info and the other to visit the officer? I notice that the moving up and down felt unnatural and often clicked on the menu-button without being interested in the menu-content.
[Major Diana Thompson] [visit]
[Captain Gina Parker ] [visit]
[... ... ... ] [visit]

Menu: Officers

Perhaps adding a symbol to their name indicating their rank might be nice, as you can color the symbol to indicate if the person is friendly, stern or sleazy. Also, when selecting a job, it might be nice to see if it could unlock access to a friendly or sleazy major (or colonel).

Menu: Simple dialogue

Certain dialogues only just two lines, yet these are split in two steps. The text is so little that you can easily display it all at once. And when there is uncertainty if that always be the case, you can always increase the size of the dialogue window a bit and/or make it scrollable. This adjustment will remove two buttons (next and previous) and reduces a click. Example are:
- Introducing yourself
- Ask for work
- Select an activity that boost morale.
- ???

Menu: Starbase OVerview

I noticed that the Hanger is a useless area right now as it contains no actions, so why not remove it?

But perhaps a 'Starbase Overview' is welcome. Just a central overview from where you can visit all the places where you might be able to do something useful. Depending on the time, some buttons can be pressed or not. But in general, all possible options will always be displayed, albeit sometimes 'greyed-out'.
[Valiant: Cockpit ]
[Valiant: Cargo bay ]
[Valiant: Living Quarters]
[Office Quarters ]
[Living area ]

Meanwhile, all the other areas will have the 'Starbase Overview' button with sometimes have a second button added when it improves the flow (as in, reduce clicking).
- When talking to an officer, you will have the [Starbase Overview] button and the [Office Quarters] button below.
- After loading cargo, you will have the [Starbase Overview] button and the [Valiant: Cockpit] button below.
- etc...

Menu: Starbase OVerview with actions

For area's where there is only one action that can be done, you could go straight to that action, like 'check cargo'.

But perhaps an indented button with action might be a better. Do you for instance want to check cargo if that might lead to being groped? In a later version of the game you might want to check the chance of getting groped first, before checking cargo. Not checking might mean that the cargo is not secured properly, but if grope chance is high, while the moral and money to be made are low, it could be worth the risk.
- [begin mission ]
- [check cargo ]
[... ]

Last edited:
Reactions: acac and Joe Steel

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So far I like the concept of the game!

As many others, I might have a suggestion or two. That this post is perhaps a bit lengthy, is because I like the game as otherwise I wouldn't have taken the time. Here are a few suggestions regarding the menu-buttons. I hope you consider the suggestions to be useful.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to the next version!

--- --- --- --- ---

Menu: basic layout

As I think you can distinguish three types of actions, perhaps it is useful to make three button lists. Especially when moving up and down the list of buttons, I often clicked "menu" or "go to place x" without it being my intention. For instance the 'next' button in many dialogues which is an action, is at the same height as a go-to button afterwards.

[The go-to buttons]

[The action buttons]
[The menu button]

Menu: button styling

If you can use a button or not, is perhaps slightly too subtle implemented right now. Perhaps a stripe-through the text, or a grayed-out text, or a marking like a filled or empty circle at the front, etc... might make it a bit more clear.

Menu: Office Quarters

Is it possible to have two buttons on the same row? One for the info and the other to visit the officer? I notice that the moving up and down felt unnatural and often clicked on the menu-button without being interested in the menu-content.
[Major Diana Thompson] [visit]
[Captain Gina Parker ] [visit]
[... ... ... ] [visit]

Menu: Officers

Perhaps adding a symbol to their name indicating their rank might be nice, as you can color the symbol to indicate if the person is friendly, stern or sleazy. Also, when selecting a job, it might be nice to see if it could unlock access to a friendly or sleazy major (or colonel).

Menu: Simple dialogue

Certain dialogues only just two lines, yet these are split in two steps. The text is so little that you can easily display it all at once. And when there is uncertainty if that always be the case, you can always increase the size of the dialogue window a bit and/or make it scrollable. This adjustment will remove two buttons (next and previous) and reduces a click. Example are:
- Introducing yourself
- Ask for work
- Select an activity that boost morale.
- ???

Menu: Starbase OVerview

I noticed that the Hanger is a useless area right now as it contains no actions, so why not remove it?

But perhaps a 'Starbase Overview' is welcome. Just a central overview from where you can visit all the places where you might be able to do something useful. Depending on the time, some buttons can be pressed or not. But in general, all possible options will always be displayed, albeit sometimes 'greyed-out'.
[Office Quarters ]
[Living area ]

Meanwhile, all the other areas will have the 'Starbase Overview' button with sometimes have a second button added when it improves the flow (as in, reduce clicking).
- When talking to an officer, you will have the [Starbase Overview] button and the [Office Quarters] button below.
- After loading cargo, you will have the [Starbase Overview] button and the [Valiant: Cockpit] button below.
- etc...

Menu: Starbase OVerview with actions

For area's where there is only one action that can be done, you could go straight to that action, like 'check cargo'.

But perhaps an indented button with action might be a better. Do you for instance want to check cargo if that might lead to being groped? In a later version of the game you might want to check the chance of getting groped first, before checking cargo. Not checking might mean that the cargo is not secured properly, but if grope chance is high, while the moral and money to be made are low, it could be worth the risk.
- [begin mission ]
- [check cargo ]
[... ]
Thank you for suggestions! I also appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to post that, so that I can improve the game. I'll be honest, it's highly unlikely I'll make any of these changes. I think they're great suggestions. In particular, I'm really glad you brought to my attention that it's not super clear if a button is clickable or not. But this game is doomed to be a no-budget hobby that I do in my spare time. I can either put a few hours a week on UI or on game mechanics or on writing events. For the last 2 months, I've only been working on refining the mechanics and updating the UI. Last time I posted this game, the biggest complaint I got was that the game is pretty barren of events, which I agree with. So for now - actually for the next 3 months or so - I plan to just focus on writing. It's just a priority thing.

Again, thank you, though! I think those are very good points.

Reactions: RyRa² and abgazil

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
I was about to dive into another UI observation...

I noticed that some of the steps are sort of linear. I basically always click the same buttons in the same order to do:
"Go to cargo bay > Check cargo loading > Go to cockpit > Begin mission/flight > Go to cargo bay > Check cargo unloading"

It might be good to have a "next" button that will always be at the same position. And should alternative actions be applicable, an additional button can be placed below. I am aware that alternative options like skipping cargo check, are not present and might never be added. But I like the idea of the player having to choose between risk loosing morale or risk loosing money. Or perhaps before flying off, the player wish to spend some money on the spacecraft to increase mission success chance.

Anyway, in this setup you'll have a [Start cargo mission], and a [Continue cargo mission] should you visited another area in between. Meanwhile, the most used actions in the flow, will be [Next: go to cargo bay] and [Next: check..] etc... with all the next-buttons being on the exact same spot.

This is my final UI suggestion (I think :p).

Anyway, I will try to see if I can also think of game mechanic suggestions that you might deem worthy to put on a backlog. You considering something to be worthy enough to be put on the (long term) backlog, is the best I can achieve.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I was about to dive into another UI observation...

I noticed that some of the steps are sort of linear. I basically always click the same buttons in the same order to do:
"Go to cargo bay > Check cargo loading > Go to cockpit > Begin mission/flight > Go to cargo bay > Check cargo unloading"

It might be good to have a "next" button that will always be at the same position. And should alternative actions be applicable, an additional button can be placed below. I am aware that alternative options like skipping cargo check, are not present and might never be added. But I like the idea of the player having to choose between risk loosing morale or risk loosing money. Or perhaps before flying off, the player wish to spend some money on the spacecraft to increase mission success chance.

Anyway, in this setup you'll have a [Start cargo mission], and a [Continue cargo mission] should you visited another area in between. Meanwhile, the most used actions in the flow, will be [Next: go to cargo bay] and [Next: check..] etc... with all the next-buttons being on the exact same spot.

This is my final UI suggestion (I think :p).

Anyway, I will try to see if I can also think of game mechanic suggestions that you might deem worthy to put on a backlog. You considering something to be worthy enough to be put on the (long term) backlog, is the best I can achieve.
I appreciate that. You have great ideas. I think you should really make your own game. I pretty much have all the mechanics I want planned out already, to the end of the development. Nothing would make me happier than to finish making the game. If I add more stuff, the game is never gonna get done. I have like over a dozen other games I'd like to make, but I strongly believe this game will take at least another year to finish. I say another year, because I've already worked on this for over a year, now. A game can always be better, but you have to realistically draw a line, somewhere. Find a scope, and really stick to it.

For example, when I started designing this game, it was originally going be focused mainly on the missions. It was inspired by the valkyries and vendettas in Warhammer 40k. I wanted to give you options to either load big laser cannons and big batteries in exchange for storage space, or carry missiles with limited ammo, or just focus on storage space and ride comfort. Then, you can choose transport missions, or drop troop missions, or maybe air strike and close support missions. But ideas changed, and I ultimately decided to focus on the officer relationship mechanic, and I dropped the mission mechanic and ship improvement mechanics, altogether. I think it's too much for the player to keep track of (clutter), but it's also definitely too much to design, code and balance as the game creator.

The reason I give that example is because what I'm trying to say is that you can always make games one way or another. You can focus on different things. You can aim for a certain tone. There are also trade offs. I'm making the game I want to make, which inevitably will not be exactly the game you would have made. Therefore, I hope you take this as inspiration, and make the endeavor to create your own game. I'd look forward to playing it, because I think you are thinking about the right things.

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
... I think you should really make your own game. ...
Thank you for the compliment :) It is something that I have been thinking about, but I am also very very aware regarding how much of the (often limited) free time it takes. And I have perhaps one or two hobbies too many (and I am at times perhaps a bit too lazy as well).

Anyway, regarding the "clicking buttons flow", those comments were mostly about the user-interaction-design. If I were you, I would probably skip improving the UI that bit as well, and focus on other stuff. But perhaps you find the comments still useful should you at some point make a next game.

Given that during development ideas changed, as I suspect it probably meant a change in overall flow (or stuff like which areas are accessible), then keeping a user-interaction-design solid, will be a challenge. It is nice to read what your original plans were :)

By the way, that you try to focus on a limited amount of mechanics I think was a good call! This concept can still be expanded upon, while still keeping it simple for the player. And not having a clear focus is something that at times professional games struggle with. Well thought.

(Just finished a walk through, next post will be a few suggestions regarding game play, with chances that you thought about some of them yourself already)

Reactions: acac

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
InterCoin
Might be my slightly conservative upbringing regarding money, preferring a debit card over a credit card etc, that I dislike the idea of (explicitly mentioning of) a loan shark. So why not create a fancy corporation? Behind the curtains they might be little more than a loan shark,... but calling it a loan shark from the beginning?

(Divided over the different types of bases, there could be special opportunities for money to be earned)

Starbase: InterCoin branches (or shark-branches)
This corporation might have a few branches spread throughout the bases (not on all of them). They might have missions themselves that could postpone next pay day. The missions will only be available a third of the time. The mechanics is the same as deliver goods, only the pay is different.

Suggested mechanics
- Each delivery will postpone payday by 1 and 1/5th of a day a.k.a. 1.2 days
- Each relationship level will add another 1/5th of a day.
- Thus at relationship level 4, the payday will be postponed by 1.2 + 4*0.2 = 2 days.
- As the delivery itself takes a day, it means that the player will gain an additional day in the latter case.

As the current mechanics appears to be "you have a debt to be paid, all at once" together with "there is a slowly growing interest rate", special one-time missions could lower the interest rate by one step.

Starbase: Research labs
Take part of an experiment for some coin each morning. However, although some possible effects might be beneficial, most of them will not. Or at least, the beneficial effects will have a small chance of happening.

Bad effects:
- Alcoholic: Doubles moral boost in bars, with a chance of things going out of hand and the player loosing morale instead.
- Anxiety: Moral boosting activities produce half the morale.
- Insecure: Next cat-whistle does not cost morale, but each day the player will lose one morale until a cat-whistle occurs.
- Pheromones: Increase chance of cat-whistles and groping.
- Rigid: The player will not gain groping resilience (see 'groping titles' below) for twice the normal drug duration.
- Sensitivity: Morale loss from groping is doubled.
- Suggestible: Cannot refuse an indecent proposal.

Neutral to good effects:
- Disciplined: More money (or less moral loss) when doing mission from stern officers.
- Euphoria: Moral boosting activities provide a 50% bonus.
- Provocative: More money (or less moral loss) when doing mission from sleazy officers.
- Sensuality: Increase both payments and chance of groping.

The effects will normally last 3 days. However, each increase in relationship level will mean getting subjected to a slightly higher dose which will last a day longer for each relationship level. But with each increase in relationship level, the payout will increase as well (was thinking of doubling each time, but that might be a bit too much). Note, multiple effects can be in place at once.

There could also be a few permanent one-time effects. Once the player reaches a proper relation level (3), then the player can be given an experimental drug with a permanent effect. Each research lab will only do this once. This can either be the player picking the experimental drug, or it be given by chance. These will in general be beneficial, giving the player an additional incentive to participate in the experiment.
- Charming: After each relation level increase beyond 3, the player will start with 1 progress towards next relationship level.
- Fortuitous: Missions have a 5% higher chance of succeeding.
- Mammary: Increase breast size by one cup, increase both payments and chance of groping permanently.
- Seductress: Get a 10% bonus from missions.

Starbase: Secret agency
Just simple missions. They do not occur too often (a third of the time), but give a nice sum of money. However, you might unlock the "special delivery quest" after a high enough relationship level. In this case, availability is calculated by the total sum of relationship levels among all the agencies.

While trying to infiltrate at the base of a criminal organization, the agency at times delivers altered goods (as in, might contain bugs and trackers). But to not arouse suspicion, they need a civilian (with military background) to deliver the goods. Each next special mission will require an additional relationship level with the agencies. Meanwhile, the criminals expect to see their courier in less and less clothes each time (meaning that each one-day round trip will cost more and more morale). However, the pay for these special missions is (almost) similar to the missions provided by a general. But they are also limited (after two naked round trips, the criminals will get busted, thanks to your help).

Starbase: Sanctuary
I like the idea of not being able to make many saves, as knowing myself, I would be save/loading all the time for optimal result. However, you could introduce one or two special bases where you can save, but only there.

Safe flight
Check loading > Put on pilot outfit > Start flight > Put on base outfit > Check unloading

- The player can opt out on 'check loading' when chances of groping is high. However, it will reduce the chance of a successful mission (not careful loading and not careful securing of the cargo). (-10% versus a +10% chance)
- Before the flight, the player can for a fee do a maintenance run of the ship, increasing the chance of a successful mission due to less turbulence. This can be useful when the money to be earned is high. (+20%)
- The player can opt out on 'check loading' when chances of groping is high. However, it will reduce the chance of a successful mission (not careful unloading). The impact on opting out on check unloading is less severe than skipping the check on loading. (-10% chance)

When clothes start to affect groping chances, I think it is best if during unloading, the clothes are affected by the requirements of the current base and not previous base, as it appears to be at the moment. Also, with this setup you increase the moments that the player has to choose between morale and profit. Also, for already safe missions, it can be good enough to check either the loading or unloading.

Safe missions
Each mission has a base success chance. Most will have 100% base chance, but some (often the more profitable ones) will have a lower base chance.

The initial difficulty selection can lower the change by -0% or -10% or -20%.

Special days
Certain days can will affect certain chances, depending on the type of station. Just to add some flavor and diversity to the experience that the player can take into consideration, or ignore. These can either be fixed, or be visible on a calendar that shows the events a couple of days ahead.

- Labor day: People will be slightly intoxicated on industrial bases, increases the chance (and severity) of the groping.
- Science conference: Less money to be earned on science bases.
- Military drill: Certain bases will have more profitable missions.
- Military leave: Slightly less money to be earned on certain bases, but morale boosts events have a bonus.

Special events
There can also be very base specific events (not no the calendar) that will have an effect for 3 to 5 days. When such an event occurs, the player will be informed when waking up by a news message.
- Curfew: No (or limited) moral boost activities available.
- Lab leak (of pheromones): Increases indecent behavior, but as people avoid that place, more money is to be earned.
- Security breach: Missions will not increase relationship progress.
- Station anniversary: Less money to be earned, but double relationship progress (if mission is available).
- Strike: Less money to be earned on the specific industrial base.

Damn civilians
During the introduction, some officers will let it know that they don't like civilians doing military business that much. This to provide the player with a sense of not being in a completely friendly environment from the start, thus making the indecent proposals feel a little bit more natural.

Perhaps a few dialogues from friendly officers saying one time something like "it is rare to see a beautiful female civilian around here who is not selling her... 'affection'".

Interest rates
Interest have to be paid every 7 days, while every 21 days the interest rate goes up. The player will be able to see the current interest rate, as well as the next rate and when that will occur. Missions that lowers the interest rate by a step might become available and be very useful.

The initial difficulty selection can affect the initial rate and/or the interest rate increments.

Groping, clothes
Clothes will affect the chance of groping and type of groping. When fully dressed, groping will not occur except for special circumstances.

Grouping, double event
Two events can occur at once. When chances decides that a breast grope occurs, there is also a chance that a cat-whistle occurs. However, the chance of a cat-whistle at all, it lower when a breast grope occurs. While determining which groping events occurs goes from 'more severe' to 'less severe', the events will be displayed the other way around. Thus even when it is determined last that a cat-whistle will occur, it will be the first one to happen.

I can try to think of a useful mathematical setup.

Groping, titles
The player can earn titles after enough events. Each type of sexual harassment will have each own title, amount of events required, and maximum level. Each title will decrease the effects of the event by 10%. And each next level will require an increased amount of events.
Catwalk: This can rise up to "Catwalk 7", meaning a max resilience to cat-whistles of 70%.
Resilient ass: This can rise up to "Resilient ass 5", meaning a max resilience to butt-groping of 50%.
Resilient breasts: This can rise up to "Resilient breasts 5", meaning a max resilience to breasts-groping of 50%.
Exhibitionism: This can rise up to "Exhibitionism 3", meaning a max resilience to exposure of 30%.
Etc...

These numbers are an indication as to what is possible.

Indecent proposals
At the moment, if not mistaken, the proposals are fixed. Can these be rotated over time? I know of two possible mechanics:
1) After rejecting the proposal three times, the proposal will change. Meanwhile, after refusal the officer will not provide with a mission that day in spite
2) After rejecting the proposal, the relationship progress decreases by one, meaning that the player will have to another mission before being able to ask for a raise again (but be given another proposal). Meanwhile, after refusal the officer will not provide with a mission that day in spite

When proposals can change, proposals that should be declined (if the player is wise) can be added. In such a case the button might state "Accept (unwise)" instead of "Accept". The accepts option might even be turned off. An example would be to agree to only do missions for this specific officer on the base, which is genuinely a bad deal.

Display missions
After reaching relationship level 3, the player can ask if possible assignments can be automatically displayed. Meaning that the player can see the mission available without talking to the officer (reducing amount of clicks). The friendly officer will do so without any strains attached, but the stern officer requires a small fee as it is considered unusual, while the sleazy officer will give the player an indecent proposal.

Basic missions
There will be one or two additional basic missions. The pay is low, it will not improve relationship progress, but provides the player with a chance to visit a specific base, or to avoid others.

And in case of an expansion (see 'upgrading the ship' below), there might be an additional mission that will always point towards one of the three outposts.

Upgrading the ship
When the player successfully pays of her debt, she could use money to improve the engines. These engines will allow the player to reach additional outposts. This is just a way for the player to play on a bit longer. It might be nice to add the option to play a bit longer even after completion anyway.

Below each Colonel there will be an additional major (who will all have three captains underneath), thus increasing the amount of officers by 12 and the amount of bases by 3. The people on the base will be happy with more support, decreasing the progress to each relationship level by one. This means that from the very beginning, the player can already increase relationship level to 1 without doing any mission (albeit locked behind an indecent proposal). This to even out the difference between the bases a bit more quickly.

Instead of money, there could be a "do enough favors" challenge. As the ship will be equipped with new military engines, it might not be the loan shark, but the army (or more precisely, the general). The missions that increase 'favor' will only be given at relationship level 3. The player will be given double (or triple) time to get the first favor.

At this point, not money but morale could be the limiting factor. There can be an increased chance of groping on the outposts (due to lack of women) while the facilities that can boost morale are very limited. Either in options and/or in its effectiveness (like a small gym instead of normal gym).

To make sure that the player cannot pump up morale before starting this second phase, a cap on morale at 70 or 100 might be a proper addition.

Male-female ratio
2-1: The military tends to draw more men than women.
1-1: No explanation
1-2: The less glorious yet important logistic branches tends to draw more female than male officers.

This way the player can select bit between a more misogynist or a more lesbian experience. By the way, I can imagine male officers sometimes craving just a nice time with a women, while some female officers might enjoy acting out their frustrations in a more sadistic way on another female.

Moral
Some of my proposals affect moral on a data level. Instead of whole integers, they now are decimals. I think that the smallest step in moral is '0.1'. This should keep the use of integers still be possible without turning to float values, as you can keep track of moral in 'tenths of a point' instead of 'whole points'. But that might be a pretty big chance.

Edit - date night
When the player goes out with a female officer, there is a display of a man and a woman having a good time... I can imagine the army drawing more masculine women, but I wouldn't mind the female officers to be a little bit feminine.

--- --- --- --- ---
Anyway, I am pretty sure that I have done more proposals than can be implemented :D

But perhaps with a bit of luck, you think that one or two of these ideas might be both enjoyable and doable. Meanwhile I am curious what the next update will bring. And being surprised by completely different ideas is nice too. Hope you're doing well :)

Last edited:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
dunno if this has been suggested:

ship upgrades and choice of ships to buy

mil tech, civ tech

now that i've played and saved 1mil. the end can come rather abruptly.

upgrades

and i can't load the archived game to continue. i suppose if debt is paid, then there's no reason to play anymore.

eh. i do want to keep playing

this game is so open you can turn it into a full space merch sim with sex.

there's also an old game that you might want to see. it's an old space merch sim game in android. interstellar space pilot.

Last edited:
Reactions: acac and Dysphorika

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm still sort of early in the game (only had to pay loan 3 times now). But does she end up accepting or even liking some of the harassment that's happening to her? Especially the one in the cargo hold?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Not a bad game so far, but yea like most have said a outfit selection with pay bonus effect would be the most ideal for this game. The sluttyer she gets the more pay she can get from the sleezyer officers. On a different route you could add more dignified clothing too giving the same effect of bonus pay but only with the more dignified officers.

Reactions: acac and Dysphorika

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
got to admit im not liking the new morning events as morale is hard enough to keep up as a combo of morning, obligation, flight, and cargo events can easily overwhem the living quarter replenishments at most locations

Reactions: acac
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes