Unity Abandoned Delivery Pilot Dreams and Debts [v0.8] [Acac]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks, those are all great questions. They do a good job of getting to the heart of what I'm trying to make.

Why are there no shortcuts?
I want the experience to be a bit tedious. I want the player to feel the tedium that the main character is going through.

Why doesn't the "next" button switch to the "finish" button?
If the player mashes the "next" button, they won't accidentally close out of the scene. It's like a safety catch.

Why do I have to reroll the character until I find a setting I want to play?
I like getting a random bag of maybe something I like and then something I don't care too much about.

What is the use of the multiple ways to relieve stress in the evening if there are no events for any of them?
When you use one of the activities, that activity will not heal you as much in the next few days. This could lead to situations where the station you go to next might not have great healing options.

Why don't the missions have any gameplay elements at all?
I initially thought about mission mechanics, not relationship mechanics. But at some point in the design phase, I decided the relationship mechanics were more interesting, and the mission mechanics were too complicated. Therefore, I threw the mission mechanics out. This might be because my previous game, Darkmorrow Arena, was a lot more focused on combat mechanics. I guess I wanted to try something else out.

Why is there no character development at all?
I'm not a writer, and character development or a deep story don't really interest me. I'm more interested in tracking the frequency of the different events that occur.

I hope that helps clarify what I'm trying to make! Cheers!
having the MC get used to the constant harrassment or even come to expect it would make my continued interest in this game skyrocket! (lul)

i have a gameplay question though, does taking the officer pay bump event that says it wont be rerolled make that officer never offer more paybumps again?

Reactions: acac

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
acac any chance we'll be able to get her pregnant at some point... perhaps multiple times?
Oh man, this is the holy grail for me. I love it when a game has pregnancy mechanics. My favorite Japanese games with such mechanics include Mercenary Band NTR, Female Villager's NTR House, and Violated Heroine. My favorite Western games with pregnancy mechanics include Corruption of Champions, New Life and mods for Skyrim/Fallout/Oblivion. I absolutely love deep pregnancy systems, including with an ovulation cycle. They're really hard to build into games, because the time scales are so out of wack, and it requires so many more art assets. So, I always admire developers who figure out a way to implement them.

I have an idea, where maybe I can include pregnancy risk, without including pregnancy. What I could do is give the main character an ovulation cycle. I don't plan on vaginal sex until relationship level 8 or so, and even then it is with a condom. Raw sex wouldn't be available until relationship level 10, but even protected sex will have a small chance of failure. If the main character becomes pregnant, she'll have to get an abortion, giving a major debuff to morale. If she doesn't, then she'll have to give up on her career to look after her baby, perhaps with whoever impregnated her. Game over. Or at least that's my idea on it.

Game development is about economizing lots of ideas in a small amount of time. But if I can spare any more time, it would be for this idea. What do you think?

having the MC get used to the constant harrassment or even come to expect it would make my continued interest in this game skyrocket! (lul)

i have a gameplay question though, does taking the officer pay bump event that says it wont be rerolled make that officer never offer more paybumps again?
No worries, the officer will offer it again, starting the next day. The "wont be rerolled" means that the officer will ask for the same thing in return, again. This happens on all the even number relationship levels. It's a gate that will unlock new scenes specific to that officer's persona, but those scenes haven't been added to the game, yet. My next goal for the next two months is to write and add scenes like this for the sleazy male officers, from relationship levels 2 through 8. Thanks for asking!

As for constant harassment, yeah, I agree with you, lol. It's pretty hard to add it to this game, because there are so many different officers at different relationship levels, and how much writing that would take. But, I've been thinking about the next game I might work on, and some of the ideas would revolve around just that. I'd love to make a game that's kind of like the Slaverun or Sexlab Survival mods for Skyrim. The game would revolve around the town the main character lives in becoming more misogynist over time. At first she is disgusted, but later she resigns to it and starts to expect it. She might begin to use bikini armor, and then later only use bikini armor. She might also have to spend some time serving drinks at a tavern, instead of on crafting equipment and potions for her adventures. There are other game ideas I have too, but I definitely think about it.

I'd rather play a game designed to be fun than one designed to be "realistic" by being boring.

I sincerely hope the dev rethinks this concept of tedious = good.
I think that's a fair point. There's definitely a balance here, somewhere. My favorite game is Factorio. I love the slow and methodical build up. That's fun for me. But, I definitely don't enjoy the more "tedious" overhaul mods for Factorio. So, I kind of feel the same way, as well.

Last edited:

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
sorry, just to be clear, do you mean that when i press accept on the "wont be rerolled" offer, that same offer will not be offered again and that other offers will be given in the future?

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
sorry, just to be clear, do you mean that when i press accept on the "wont be rerolled" offer, that same offer will not be offered again and that other offers will be given in the future?
Ah, I thought you meant if you rejected the offer. Yes, that's correct. In the case where you accept the deal, say Bob offers a pay bump, but in exchange he wants to be able to molest the main character whenever he'd like, and he also wants to be able to take photos of her. This obligation won't be rerolled. Secretly, this is the obligation that all sleazy male officers give when going into relationship level 2, and only then. If the main character accepts his offer, then she carries this obligation to Bob for the rest of the game. Therefore, Bob will not offer the same deal again, because he already has that commitment from the main character, now. However, another similar officer Jeff might still offer that same deal to the main character, as well. If the main character rejected Bob's offer instead, then Bob will still offer the same deal again on the following day or later. Jeff will continue to offer the deal, as well. This is different from deals which can be rerolled, because if you reject a deal that can reroll, then that officer can offer a different deal on the following day. That's the main difference.

Reactions: Aazkaal and herbz

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like the new "New Game" modes. I made it so every office is sleazy to get faster scenes like that. Am I correct in assuming she will never start enjoying the harassment though? From what I'm reading in this thread it seems that way.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I like the new "New Game" modes. I made it so every office is sleazy to get faster scenes like that. Am I correct in assuming she will never start enjoying the harassment though? From what I'm reading in this thread it seems that way.
Thanks! Yep, that's correct. It would be too mechanically difficult and a lot of writing to do it otherwise.

Reactions: Xill

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
acac please, reduce the amount of clicks needed by 2/3, in the evening just move the player to entertainment district, when during loading/unloading nothing happens just sum it up in one click, not 3 or 4.
In the morning you should be able to move directly to the officer lounge with one choice and pressing "next" after that. After clicking on officer for the first time you should automatically go through introduction, prefferably in a single screen. After selecting a mission you should go through the rest of the process by clicking "next" and nothing else until unloaded and moved to entertainment district, then after one click to select the attraction to visit there is again nothing until morning.
And all of these should also have amount of "next" clicks reduced to minimum or near that minimum.

It's painful to play in the current state and it feels like there is so much potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoolaMoona1

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
acac please, reduce the amount of clicks needed by 2/3, in the evening just move the player to entertainment district, when during loading/unloading noting happens just sum it up in one click, not 3 or 4.
[...]
It's painful to play in the current state and it feels like there is so much potential.
I second this--going through the game there's a ton of unnecessary clicking, and a ton of unnecessary things you have to do that have no payoff.

It's taking like fifty clicks to get through each day cycle. That should be less than ten.

Reactions: MoolaMoona1

RushedLegacy

Jan 21, 2021
Played a SleazyOnly, MalesOnly, 100% job availability, custom infinite run until I got to Max Relationship on a Captain and 3/5s on the other Officers (including Majors/Colonels) on the Station. From what I understand, the maximum obligations you can have on a station at this point in the development (0.7) is:

Not wear a jacket; Not wear a top; Not wear a bra; Not wear a skirt; Not wear panties; Wear gaudy makeup; Wear high heels; Wear stockings; Wear choker; Allow groping/photos

That is to say, there’s no sex scenes in 0.7, just the sex trackers in the save file for future dev?

And the grind is relentless yes, even with infinite mode on. So, here’s my first damn post on this site to try and be the change I want to see in the world this game.

Some modification suggestions from my gameplay experience in no particular order:-

1) [Relationship Level System] Having the relationship climb through obligation count and leading to more lucrative jobs instead of the current dependency on job count leading to more intricate obligations (this would be a major overhaul so maybe a different mode catering to people more interested in the lewds than the grind)

2) [Officer Behaviour] Sleazy Officers willing to give you a job for an obligation (or two) if they don’t have a job available that day (a way to obligation-farm for us degenerates or just a saving grace for people doing serious runs that have no jobs available on station)

3) [Officer Behaviour] Major/Colonel Obligations affecting all Stations of a particular type / Company holdings & the General‘s obligations affecting All Stations, period. (so there‘s a lewder incentive for targeting higher-ups)

4) [Officer Behaviour] Officer Obligation Preferences like Boobs/Butt that have to be unique per station (so you don’t end up with a station where you’re wearing high heels and stockings and nothing else on your bottom BUT, you’re still wearing your dress shirt and casual white bra on top)

5) [Relationship Level System] Placeholder Even-Number Relationship Levels not jibbing the player on Obligations with the “Anything for my fav pilotless” while the Development catches up. (It takes 6 jobs to proc an obligation in the Endgame, the part of the game we’ve grinded for, the part where we’re already partially nude on stations… please, why)

6) [Relationship Level System] Odd-Number Relationship Levels having a corresponding amount of obligations alongside/instead of a single lewder obligation (instead of balancing, you could just foist the choice to the player as a setting preference; One MegaLewd vs 3/5/7/9 SimpleLewd vs 2/3/4/5 MegaLewd etc)

7) [Morale System] Based on the various Lewd Trackers you’ve got, a threshold after which your Morale effects are flipped. Gain Morale on being ogled/catcalled/harassed/flashing/groping. Lose Morale when an Officer visit doesn’t proc a lewd scene. (Living Quarters visits are just a chore after a certain point in the game in 0.7, adding 6-7 clicks between Officer interactions) You already have lewder dialogue by default for certain obligations, that would fit a Morale gain instead of loss.

8) [Notifications] For each interaction, giving more weight to the lewder obligations currently in effect on the pilot. (So the pilot doesn’t worry about not having her jacket on when she‘s completely bottomless)

While the game has immense potential, I think you’ve deliberately held back from overly sluttifying choices to keep the overall lewdity tamer… Or just haven’t gotten around to them yet, idk. I found myself waiting for escalation/consequences that never happened.

Some addition suggestions from my gameplay experience in no particular order (this might be stuff you’re already working on, but welp just in case):-

1) [Appearance] Obligations that include lewd body-writing/cosmetic piercings.
Escalations being stat-tracking lewder body-writing/lewd piercings.
Higher escalations being permanent tattoos and piercings. (Across Stations)

2) [Non-Officer Harrasment] Obligations that insist on slutty behaviour with rules for strutting and bending over and sitting with legs open, etc in public settings. (Meant to affect the various forms of Loading/Unloading scenes with workers/passengers/VIPs as well as the walk to the Officer Quarters in the Mornings)
Escalations being groping free-use/taking photos for all of the above.
Higher escalations being penetrative free-use for all of the above.

3) [Paid & Unpaid Dates] Obligations that insist on slutty behaviour with rules for strutting and bending over and sitting with legs open, etc on dates. (Meant to affect any outings w/ Officers where the Officer can request/order you to oblige so they can parade their conquest/trophy pilot around their home station)
Escalations being groping free-use/taking photos for all of the above.
Higher escalations being penetrative free-use for all of the above.

4) [Interaction Images] All non-officer harassment scenes actually reflecting the current state of dress/undress like the Officer scenes do. (No more shirt&pants image for the nude pilot being spanked/tit-slapped)

5) [Interaction] All harassment scenes (even Officer ones) escalating the groping to at least fingering if the pilot is wearing nothing that would get in the way. (Also add breast groping (& nipple pinching when accessible) variant scenes while we’re at it)

6) [Appearance] Obligations for all manner of the usual suspects; hairstyle, hair colour, chokers, collars, etc.

7) [System] Arousal as a stat to govern whether Morale is gained or lost due to harassment. (A more comprehensive approach to flip Morale effects instead of a single threshold switch)

8) [Appearance & Interaction] Obligations for sex-toys like dildos and butt plugs. (Meant to be inspected by Officers and cause problems in every other interaction)
Escalation being vibration effects. (Nipple vibes extend this to Breasts slot as well)
Higher escalations being larger sizes.

9) [Debt Relief Mechanics] The Friendly Loan Shark gives you 2 freebies just like the default behaviour. If you pick the Sleazy Loan Shark, for every failed payment, he covers for you in exchange for permanently repossessing one article of clothing, escalating to even your lewder wardrobe and ending with, idk, a free-use bad end.

10) [Doll Art] More poses to reflect current behaviour. (Covering her exposed genitals in public, Bending over, Flaunting, Flashing, etc)

11) [System] A Reputation stat accrued from all the public flashing/photo sharing that can proc scenes with new Officers or just in general strangers calling you by your name, walking up to you and proceeding to free-use you. (So there’s actual consequences to all the aforementioned public sharing shenanigans)

Damn this was a long one… and I keep thinking of new things. Hope any of this helps ya.

If you can’t tell from the dissertation above, I’m really hooked on the game, and really wish you would consider following this rabbit hole all the way down to monetisation… there’s a lot of promise here.

This really is my first post, so if someone has a problem with anything I’ve written here, let me know what I need to change/spoiler mark/etc.

Last edited:

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
I'll save myself time in echoing the general opinion I see in the thread;
This game has a rock solid foundation and could be built up to something that a staple of the genre.
But it currently has issues both in its gameplay loop (too many clicks, redudancy, etc), and a lack of fleshing out the bigger picture stuff (Sex scenes, a real ending beyond 'survive longer', more developed realtionships with the NPC's, a larger staple of events, etc).

All that said, this is a great start to an idea, and no game appears finished, so keep at it, hopefully it'll come together more fully.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's an answer to someone's question - that's not an answer to the question I asked, or the issue I'm highlighting. Note that I did not bring up the idea of "winning" the game anywhere in my comment.

Various RPG characters have been "struggling" against "unfair universes" for decades now - but rarely is it a good idea to make that struggle tedious for the player.
That's how I feel too. Like I play games to have fun. If the game is literally meant to be monotonous and difficult to enjoy, I don't understand what's supposed to motivate me to keep playing. From what I understand, there's no intention develop the character or story. I feel like I'm just taking missions for the sake of taking missions. There isn't really anything in the game that makes me want to be invested in it. I don't understand who the target audience is supposed to be.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I hope you cheated because carpal tunnel is a real possibility here.

More feedback for the dev from me.
I've played some more and there are a few simple things I would like to see here to make the experience bearable in the most time effective way for the dev (i think):
- less clicks per action (like mentioned previously)
- less planets and thanks to that less NPCs to grind - reducing colonels from 3 to 2 and with that their underlings would reduce total amount of NPCs by 9, which is more than two planets and would help lessen the overall grind and chaos, add a single marshal above the general or something to make up for that one NPC needed for 4 per planet nevermind that, forgot that there are many types of officers
- show work offers automatically, without talking to officers, after just clicking on their name - in order to compare offers you have to manually visit, talk and leave 4 times + clicking through dialogue + clicking through an event it if occurs, there is already system in game that shows you offers when clicking on officers, just enable it without having to visit them first
- as said before, make high harrasment count nullify morale loss on harrasment events or something (MC corruption or just simply getting used to it, after all she is experiencing them almost every day in my playthrough at some point)
- rank 4 relationship giving no rewards was a kick in the balls, as also mentioned above by others, I hope it's a placeholder and if not please change it

As for what I would like to see added:
- corruption, there is no corruption tag for a reason as MC morals after a ton of harrasment is still the same as at the start of the game, at 150 harrasment score nothing changed compared to 0 score
- if not corruption (if the dev dislikes it), let the MC stay pragmatic and engage in lewd acts for profit, motivationg workers, building up reputation for some bonus or something (higher morale gain, reduced morale loss or something), for example script one of the first debt repayments not going through to make MC more desperate and open up to the possibility (and in that event tell the player that they have two more chances) or something
- add sex, any kind really
- MC customization would be nice, even just hairstyle

With that the game would already be good, like 7/10 finished project or 8/10 work in progress, then adding more content would pump it higher, additionally I don't think that proposed fixes for gameplay (1st section) would take too much work to implement and even half of them would dramatically improve the experience.

Last edited:

RushedLegacy

Jan 21, 2021
Hey guys, carpel tunnel boi here, back again after sifting through the code in the assembly dll; apparently half the shit I've suggested is already coded for, just missing the corresponding story & art.

There's entire Obligations like Piercings, Tattoos, VIP ServiceTiers, etc

I also need to revise my maxed out character appearance section.

And I missed 3*3=9 potential interactions with Sleazy/Stern Female & Stern Male Officer Types in my naive SleazyOnly Run

I futzed around with some of the MCAsksForRaise code to allow same-day re-ups and auto-update RelationshipPointsNeededForNextLevel (trying to emulate some of my earlier lewd-friendly suggestions) and was able to power my way back up to Max relationships within 5 damn minutes. (It took me almost half a day the legit way... I cri ery tym)

If all the stuff you've coded for sees the light of day, you've already got a gold mine in your hands.

I especially love the verbose Obligation acceptance text that depends on Officer Type.

I'm now convinced some of the more taxing ideas I thought off are actually feasible with your setup, seeing as you already have the groundwork & roadmap for the basic stuff.

Like various body-modifications to improve the Doll from plain-jane to bimbo.

Varied clothing choices depending on Officer personality. (Default revealing for Sleazes, Restricting outfit variants for Sterns; like a leash instead of the choker, which can interact with harrasment scenes disabling the MC's reaction to shove people away)

All in all, hope all's good and you're not disheartened by the mob of people (myself on the forefront) asking for changes and additions and MORE... Ideally, just take it as people becoming passionate about the game instead of just finding faults in something you've evidently spent a lot of thought and effort on.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
So, a longer commentary:

There's the seed of a really good game here, but unfortunately it's being dragged under by a lot of the design choices.

The dev has noted that he wants players to "feel the tedium". This is not a laudable goal, but it is achieved. The problem is that tedium is the exact opposite of excitement/arousal.

I should note that I really like the concept, and some of the scenes that happen are hot--the problem is that they're spaced out between a lot of drudgery that kills any sort of momentum or build.

The basic premise: You are a new ship captain who, as is traditional, has started with an amount of debt that might be considered unwise. Thankfully, your respectable lending institution loan shark is pretty chill, and will allow you two missed payments before repo'ing your ship and causing a gameover. Fairly standard debt mechanics there.

So, your standard gameplay loop:

1. Wake up in your ship.
2. Go to the officer's quarters. *
3. Introduce yourself to any you haven't yet. This step has no actual purpose, and is really annoying.
4. Ask them if they have jobs for you. *
5. Decide if you want to do any of those jobs.
6. If you decided you want to do a job, go to the cargo hold to make sure your cargo gets loaded. *
7. Fly to the destination.
8. Check to make sure your cargo gets unloaded. *
9. Go to the living quarters afterwards to do something to regain morale. *
10. Sleep.

* points note areas where you may get harassed.

Now, the interface for this is clunky to the point where it seems to be intentionally so. In fact, the Dev suggests a couple of times that this is in fact intentional. If so, this is a very bad decision by the dev. A couple of the key interface pain points:

1. You have to click 'next' through dialog until the end, but then you have to click 'finish' to get through it. If it's going to make me take 50 clicks to get through each day cycle (and a game is like 300 days long), it could at least have me able to click through them without having to click multiple places.

2. A ton of unnecessary 'stops' and false choices. After you land with cargo, you can wander a bunch of places--but you can't do anything in any of them except get reminded to go unload the cargo. The game would be much improved by having just a "mission sequence" that takes you through loading, flying to the next destination, and unloading. The game is based around a bunch of virtual 'locations', but each of these locations is single-purpose and basically used for little parts of the gameplay loop. Streamlining here would be incredibly useful.

3. A ton of unnecessary clicking. To get your work for the day you have to cycle through each officer present at the base (four), and go through the 'ask for work' sequence. In part this is so they can harass you, but it introduces a huge volume of clicking through and menus. This could easily be reworked to have it bring up their work options when you highlight them (and trigger any harassment at the same time), but that's not how it works now.

The graphics are decent. They won't necessarily wow you, but they're enough to convey things, and they don't detract.

Another major gameplay element is having to accept obligations in order to move up and get better deals, access to better officers, and so forth. There is no way around doing this, because otherwise you will just straight up lose in the face of the debt obligations.

Music and sound effect options are on/off. No volume controls. This should be fixed too.

Progression of the obligations (which is the source of the increasing kink content in the game) is a slow burn--agonizingly slow. In fact, only a fraction of the apparently planned obligations are in the game right now, but you can quite easily finish the game before hitting all of them in _any_ station.

Balancing is basically a tension between two factors--you need to make money, and you need to not run out of morale and decide that you'd rather space yourself or live in the woods growing turnips than continue your adventures as a starship captain/sexual harassment victim. This is actually pretty well balanced, overall. As you start to make more money you face the countervailing issue of having to do more stuff that stresses you out, requiring you to take more days off.

All in all, it's a really good concept and the acorn of a really good game. What really holds it back is all the inertia that impedes the actual gameplay.

If the dev doesn't fix that, someone should absolutely poach this concept to make a better version.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
Addendum: There appear to be a couple of levels of relationship where Sleazy/Stern captains just... don't ask for anything.

Would prefer if that was eliminated, because I'm here for the kink. :)

Reactions: Aazkaal

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Wow, I'm amazed by the response! Thanks, and no worries. I feel encouraged by all the enthusiasm and engagement with the game. You wouldn't post here if you didn't care. The reason I made this game is because I wanted to play a game like this. I'm glad to see that others actually feel this way, as well.

That being said, I'm sad to say that I don't really plan on streamlining the back and forth. Partly because it's at a place that I'm happy with, and I still see myself as the primary audience. Like, if I'm not happy with it, then why am I even making it? The other reason is that it could just work well with my play-style. I hate reading, so I just mash like "1-2-4-3" to go to the office, or "2-4-3-1" to quickly get the missions, or "2-4-3" to check loading/unloading, which gives me the silhouette anyway, so I know what happened in the scene without reading any of it. I think the only thing I really care about are the "+1 harassment" type trackers.

I might come back around and streamline the navigation later on, after I've written and added all the scenes. Part of the reason I have so much walking around in empty corridors, is because I wasn't sure where all I'd like to add scenes in the future. It was kind "creating extra space for future enhancements", without knowing what those enhancements would be. But I think at this point, the scenes left to do have become quite clear to me. Still, I'd like to finish those future scenes, before compacting all the walking around. It might not happen though, because there's a bunch of other things I want to add, that I don't know if I'll ever have the time to do. I'd like to flesh out the evening events more. I wanted to have the player manually take off and put on the main character's outfit, from station to station (which would add more tedium, but I'd make this optional). I'd like the main character to think about recent events, while flying her missions. Those are all nice-to-haves that would come after all the need-to-haves are done, I think.

There are a couple things that bother me. I wish I made the doll art window bigger, stretching all the way from top to bottom. Secondly, I found that I don't really enjoy writing h-scenes. I'm gonna finish all the scenes that I've planned. But, I think I've only finished like 20% of them, and it feels like a slog. I see this game as a prototype. It's giving me practice, letting me experiment with different ideas, and helping me figure out what I like and don't like doing. I love the doll art, but I think the scope of this project became larger than I imagined, and writing is just not that exciting for me.

Lastly, I totally don't mind if someone else made a game like this. I'd totally play it! Like I said, the reason I'm working on this game is because I want to play a game like this. If there are more games like this, so much the better! I just ask that no one reuses the art in this game, since that wouldn't be fair to the artist, and to not reuse my code.

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
> Secondly, I found that I don't really enjoy writing h-scenes. I'm gonna finish all the scenes that I've planned. But, I think I've only finished like 20% of them, and it feels like a slog.

Well, listen--I really like what is going on with the game, and I'd be down to help write the H-scenes. I'm pretty good at it, I think. A mod I made for Newlife is generally held up as excellent by commenters, and was eventually implemented into the main game.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
> Secondly, I found that I don't really enjoy writing h-scenes. I'm gonna finish all the scenes that I've planned. But, I think I've only finished like 20% of them, and it feels like a slog.

Well, listen--I really like what is going on with the game, and I'd be down to help write the H-scenes. I'm pretty good at it, I think. A mod I made for Newlife is generally held up as excellent by commenters, and was eventually implemented into the main game.
Holy smokes, Newlife is one of my favorite games! I love how Splendid Ostrich modeled pregnancy. I love the outfit system. I love how the game is paced on a week-to-week basis. I'm sure you and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. Good to know, I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes