Unity Abandoned Delivery Pilot Dreams and Debts [v0.8] [Acac]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
Holy smokes, Newlife is one of my favorite games! I love how Splendid Ostrich modeled pregnancy. I love the outfit system. I love how the game is paced on a week-to-week basis. I'm sure you and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. Good to know, I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
If you've played the "Shyness Cure" sequence--that's my writing sample.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
I have an idea, where maybe I can include pregnancy risk, without including pregnancy. What I could do is give the main character an ovulation cycle. I don't plan on vaginal sex until relationship level 8 or so, and even then it is with a condom. Raw sex wouldn't be available until relationship level 10, but even protected sex will have a small chance of failure. If the main character becomes pregnant, she'll have to get an abortion, giving a major debuff to morale. If she doesn't, then she'll have to give up on her career to look after her baby, perhaps with whoever impregnated her. Game over. Or at least that's my idea on it.
So all those feminine officers are futa or are they pointless at lvl 8?

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So all those feminine officers are futa or are they pointless at lvl 8?
The stern female officers are like mama-sans. They pimp out the main character. At level 2, they're just harmless dinner dates, but on later even relationship levels, the dates will become lewder. I think it could be possible for the main character to become impregnated by such johns/customers.

The sleazy female arc is supposed to make her and the main character "Slut Sisters". I'm hoping to create orgies with them, later in the game.

Those are my hopes, anyway. I'm not totally sure if I'll be able to implement them, just like everything else in the game.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Fun fact is that those arranged dates are actually almost as good as +6 evening activity.
For example without them you are stuck with +6 enternainment cycle, but after a date you can do one +7 cycle.

Reactions: acac

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Fun fact is that those arranged dates are actually almost as good as +6 evening activity.
For example without them you are stuck with +6 enternainment cycle, but after a date you can do one +7 cycle.
Wow, I did not realize that, good point. I like it, so I'll keep it. It's like a clever trick, and it now doesn't punish you too much.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
My life has enough soul grinding tedium. I suppose good on you that you have such a derth of it in yours that you wanna make it in game form. Not sure why, but I can't fault a person for making a game for themselves, more power to ya.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Do the sexual harassment stats have an effect on gameplay?
Yes. Each time main character gets harassed, she loses some "moral points", and if you run out of them, you lose the game.

The more she submits to the officers, the more they pay her, but also the more often she gets harassed, and more morale she loses; it's one of the things you have to plan around.

• Sad
Reactions: Dysphorika

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
Yes. Each time main character gets harassed, she loses some "moral points", and if you run out of them, you lose the game.

The more she submits to the officers, the more they pay her, but also the more often she gets harassed, and more morale she loses; it's one of the things you have to plan around.
I understand that getting harassed affects morale. I'm asking whether the stats the game keeps related to harassment have an effect on the game in and of themselves.

loodbot

Jan 13, 2019
Wrote a small cheat plugin using BepInEx for this. I like the game and look forward to more content, but I'd rather waste my time making this than repeat the same tedious actions for hours in game.
It should keep working with future versions as long as base system doesn't change much.

Features:
  • Ignores relationship requirement when asking for more money so you can spam it to get obligations. But you will miss out on stuff if you overuse it. So rest up after using it a few times in same station to load new scenes.
  • Disables game over on 0 morale
  • While inside the ship press F1 to toggle debugging stuff and buttons that were disabled. Need to exit and come back to see new menus. Not recommended but you can mess around with outfits and other cheats. Press Q later to toggle cheat menu.
Installation:
Grab BepInEx 5 x64 ( ) and extract it into the game directory.
Place CarpalTunnelFix.dll inside BepInEx/plugins directory.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Wrote a small cheat plugin using BepInEx for this. I like the game and look forward to more content, but I'd rather waste my time making this than repeat the same tedious actions for hours in game.
It should keep working with future versions as long as base system doesn't change much.

Features:
  • Ignores relationship requirement when asking for more money so you can spam it to get obligations. But you will miss out on stuff if you overuse it. So rest up after using it a few times in same station to load new scenes.
  • While inside the ship press F1 to toggle debugging stuff and buttons that were disabled. Need to exit and come back to see new menus. Not recommended but you can mess around with outfits and other cheats. Press Q later to toggle cheat menu.
Installation:
Thanks so much

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
Nope, maybe in the future, but not currently.
Thanks. I think it would be cool (and make sense) if the more the player character is harassed in a particular way, the less she's impacted by it--especially as you move on to more blatant and aggressive stuff later in the game--or maybe she just responds differently. But I wouldn't put that at the top of my priority list or anything.

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018

Features:
Installation:
Thanks for your work! But cheat menu did't work for me. I pressed F1 inside the ship, nothing happens. Quit the game, restart press Q and still nothing happens.

loodbot

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for your work! But cheat menu did't work for me. I pressed F1 inside the ship, nothing happens. Quit the game, restart press Q and still nothing happens.
Don't quit the game. During the day get in valiant and press F1, you should hear button click sound. Leave the valiant and then get in it again and it should show another menu. You don't need to touch F1 again unless you restart or you want to turn off debug buttons. Check BepInEx/LogOutput.log file for more info to see if it even loaded.

1667495009349.png

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018
Don't quit the game. During the day get in valiant and press F1, you should hear button click sound. Leave the valiant and then get in it again and it should show another menu. You don't need to touch F1 again unless you restart or you want to turn off debug buttons. Check BepInEx/LogOutput.log file for more info to see if it even loaded.

View attachment 2144599
It works, much appreciated!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
While there is certainly a lot of grind to be found here, there's ample opportunity for it to get fleshed out (via locations or encounters) over time. At the very least the groundwork is being set, which is often one of the most difficult bits to get made.

I suppose it would be against the standard vibe of the game, but any chance that the MC can learn to enjoy flaunting the goods, or just straight up deck someone for getting too handsy? The first dozen or so times makes sense, but after getting harassed constantly at every turn, if this gal has been spending her off time at the gym every bit of downtime it may just be time to make an example of somebody.

Also, do friendly officers get any play whatsoever? I know the standard expression is nice guys and gals finish last, but dang.

Reactions: Aazkaal and acac
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes