Unity Abandoned Delivery Pilot Dreams and Debts [v0.8] [Acac]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's an interesting idea. :unsure: It would be cool if there were some controls on station or officer type distributions. I'll have to think on it.
Can't emphasize enough how much of an improvement that would be, in my personal opinion of course, especially since it does not take away anything from anyone who likes a mix.

Reactions: acac

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
where are the saves stored?
Or rather how can I transfer my saves from 0.5 to 0.6?
I'm less than inclined to start from 0 again ...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
After spending a couple of hours, I gotta say, I'm not liking the game so far. I'm basically playing as a disgruntled delivery worker. Her only options is to be miserable, or be broke and miserable. I thought there might be like a corruption system where she kinda gets into it, but 55 days in, she still hates every bit of attention she gets and has no chill.

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
it's promising but i wait a bit longer for more content and well the kinky stuff i hope it have a loot of well written story/chooses and good dialogs likewise kinky scense.
well on this note think of you health make breaks and fresh up evergy time when u think something blocking u mind take u time quality is more important than rushing things ignore the impatient one you are human to.

sorry for my bad english and grammar but is not my native language so good luck or whatever is the right pronouncing for keep good work.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hahaha, now l notice how it is Euro Truck Simulator(Space delivery simulator) but point & click.
View attachment 2009920
Holy smokes! I did not realize this, but this absolutely captures what really drives me to make this game. This is now my guiding light.
(My favourite game is Factorio)

where are the saves stored?
Or rather how can I transfer my saves from 0.5 to 0.6?
I'm less than inclined to start from 0 again ...
The saves are stored in [%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\ACAC\Delivery Pilot Dreams and Debts]. It's the same for all versions, but unfortunately, the game doesn't load saves from different versions. I did this to prevent incompatibility issues.

it's promising but i wait a bit longer for more content and well the kinky stuff i hope it have a loot of well written story/chooses and good dialogs likewise kinky scense.
well on this note think of you health make breaks and fresh up evergy time when u think something blocking u mind take u time quality is more important than rushing things ignore the impatient one you are human to.

sorry for my bad english and grammar but is not my native language so good luck or whatever is the right pronouncing for keep good work.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I realize this as well, and I will be careful.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I don't mean to be harsh - I really the idea & setting and I really hate the gameplay loop.
Why are there no shortcuts (Cockpit > Officer Quarters, Cargo Bay (when unloading) > Living Quarters, etc)?
Why doesn't the "next" button switch to the "finish" button when the event is over?
Why do I have to reroll the character until I find a setting I want to play? Either don't let me change settings at all or let me change all the settings individually.

In a more general sense:
What is the use of the multiple ways to relieve stress in the evening if there are no events for any of them?
Why don't the missions have any gameplay elements at all (customs, pirates, smuggling, stowaways, damaged goods due to bad stacking, etc etc)?
Why is there no character development at all?

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I don't mean to be harsh - I really the idea & setting and I really hate the gameplay loop.
Why are there no shortcuts (Cockpit > Officer Quarters, Cargo Bay (when unloading) > Living Quarters, etc)?
Why doesn't the "next" button switch to the "finish" button when the event is over?
Why do I have to reroll the character until I find a setting I want to play? Either don't let me change settings at all or let me change all the settings individually.

In a more general sense:
What is the use of the multiple ways to relieve stress in the evening if there are no events for any of them?
Why don't the missions have any gameplay elements at all (customs, pirates, smuggling, stowaways, damaged goods due to bad stacking, etc etc)?
Thanks, those are all great questions. They do a good job of getting to the heart of what I'm trying to make.

Why are there no shortcuts?
I want the experience to be a bit tedious. I want the player to feel the tedium that the main character is going through.

Why doesn't the "next" button switch to the "finish" button?
If the player mashes the "next" button, they won't accidentally close out of the scene. It's like a safety catch.

Why do I have to reroll the character until I find a setting I want to play?
I like getting a random bag of maybe something I like and then something I don't care too much about.

When you use one of the activities, that activity will not heal you as much in the next few days. This could lead to situations where the station you go to next might not have great healing options.

Why don't the missions have any gameplay elements at all?
I initially thought about mission mechanics, not relationship mechanics. But at some point in the design phase, I decided the relationship mechanics were more interesting, and the mission mechanics were too complicated. Therefore, I threw the mission mechanics out. This might be because my previous game, Darkmorrow Arena, was a lot more focused on combat mechanics. I guess I wanted to try something else out.

I'm not a writer, and character development or a deep story don't really interest me. I'm more interested in tracking the frequency of the different events that occur.

I hope that helps clarify what I'm trying to make! Cheers!

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Why do really old, outdated haircuts seem so prevalent in sci-fi? Premise is interesting, but the MC looks like Prince Valiant.

I just want to understand the choice behind picking the ugliest haircut out of the 1920's.
In the future all our hair will be styled by the mysterious hairdresser known only as .

• Haha
Reactions: Dysphorika

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
acac any chance we'll be able to get her pregnant at some point... perhaps multiple times?

Reactions: acac
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes