formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Haven't played v11, but I've played 12 and 14. In 12 I now see the makeup and the sliders changed. From what I can tell, you change sliders to set what the makeup will look like, but you still have to apply the makeup. It will not apply by simply changing the slider. Also, you can submerge yourself in water (easier to do in first person while crouching) to remove cum and not waste tissues, then use tissues to just remove makeup. Takes less tissues that way.

Reactions: Hornyy69

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
TJ888 Does it need like a super specific build of v14? Doesn't seem to work on build 230201 v04
I am on v4 according to my downloads (it says v3 after extracted), so if it isn't working for you then DM me and I can work through some stuff as so far, it has worked for everyone else except the Linux guy.
Edit: This has been resolved for them by using the now-provided, alternative dll in the crack.zip.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I’m really curious for people who blame some minor bug and lack of adult component when they use crack, and for those NSFW contents, Dev already mention his schedule in official site in Discord already that he will add it later after adjust and fix problem for SFW content and save process first

And for difficult for this game, I think if you familiar with game like sniper or others shooting game this one isn’t hard at on and just try hit target head in 1-2 shot even harder npc will down after you get better gun btw.

For pregnancy content since Version 13 host already mentioned he will slow down pregnancy process but you can check that Ivy get pregnant or not by pregnancy test kit and you can speed up pregnancy by use pregnancy speed up pill and host already get helper and has plan to make more animated for pregnancy and birth in the future after improve SFW content.

So if you just complain and don’t check any change log even version 13 that someone already show in page 107 or else and blame Dev, I think those topic really unfair to Dev hard work for this game, I also subscribe “Standard version” and don’t have any issue both SFW or NSFW content btw.
1. Define some minor bug. I'm really curious what you consider a minor bug, vs a major bug.

2. Actually the adult components weren't working even in the free-demo versions, as far back as Release 06. I mentioned it back then, dev never got around to fixing it. I assumed at the time they weren't working because they were technically a cheat code.

3. Most people here don't have access to what gets discussed on the Discord. So forgive us for not knowing what has been discussed.

4. Difficulty of the game is much harder than even Sniper Elite or Crysis on max difficulty. I aim down the sights, even with a full composite rifle and using what appears to be the best rounds in the game, and I still miss half my shots at a distance of 10+ meters. So no, stop gaslighting people here on the difficulty. This is with infinite ammo and god mode on too. Because the thing is when you miss, they hit you and stun you and kill you.

Also you wear the best armor in the game so its not like you can buy better armor from the trader either.

5. Most shooter games don't have ridiculously bad weapon components or arm fatigue. Do remember that too.

6. Why would you intentionally want to speed up pregnancy? Also those tests and those pills are super expensive.

7. Considering that I've reported a lot of the above issues in my large feedback post several times, over several different builds, I hardly think its fair to give the developer a break. When the same issue doesn't get fixed for 8 entire releases, of reporting that things aren't working, he gets what he gets.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Because 1 random antivirus on virustotal thinks it is "suspicious generic", so F95 auto renames the file-

I'll try recompiling and reuploading, but trust me it isn't a virus. I've uploaded multiple other cracks on this forum all have been deemed safe.

Edit: I have recompiled and reuploaded the crack above so it shouldn't be deemed as a virus anymore by 1 random antivirus because it is "suspicious generic" (literally RNG lmao)-
Where it go? :(

downeyjr

Nov 19, 2022
thanks
For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)
thanks finally got

Nov 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gave some solid feedback for the most part, but most if not all combat related issues you had are completely on you. The dev envisioned this game (well, this is still early alpha) as a hardcore shooter, while yes, it is somewhat harder than even EFT (which has the exact same mechanics for guns, shooting and health(so far only NPCs seem to have it tho)), it is way cheesier and simplified. And dev does balance things here and there a little, since it makes no sense to work on balancing while more than half the game is still in development and there are much more things to come in for the equation. Think of this game as Dark Souls series, it is considered hard, but all it really takes is some practice and the game is not really that hardcore anymore.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)
legend

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
Can you tell which runtime it requires? .NET, Visual C++ 20xx or anything else? It doesn't load for me on Linux in Wine though game itself works. And CFF Explorer says it requires hell of a lot of different DLLs whose names I never saw in my life. And I couldn't even find many of them in Win10 on other machine :ROFLMAO:
Almost every DLL listed there is either native or downloadable Microsoft Windows DLL

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
TJ888 Okay, after a bit of tinkering I managed to launch cracked v14 on Linux under Wine. If anyone wants to try that on Linux, the steps are following:

1. Make sure you use proper Wine build. The best is Proton from Valve - the one powering SteamDeck. You can use "add foreign game" option in Steam if you want - that works too. I used default with distro and it doesn't even contain all required DLLs to run crack.
  2. Download latest crack and use dxgi.dll file from ALTERNATIVE folder. The AudioSeS.dll one is ignored by the game or Wine for some reason.
  3. MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Launch game with DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe (exe inside DeltaZone/Binaries/Win64 where you should have placed crack) NOT with DeltaZone.exe launcher in the game root! For some reason using launcher conflicts with crack and it is not loaded.
    Not relevant anymore, crack was updated, redownload from original post.
  4. [OPTIONAL] Use -VULKAN launch argument. v14 contains Vulkan implementation so you can enjoy native graphics performance without layers like DXVK or VKD3D.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Okay, here's v11:
(nsfw password (aka 11freeplay) is in the download)
I guess OP changes once the dev releases v11 officially to the public.

Nov 21, 2020
Yeah I've found that the early game can be really tough if you don't have a good gun. You can get one if you choose the easy difficulty when starting a game iirc. If you don't have a good gun/good ammo, you can still defend yourself though. I'm not sure what type of ammo you are shooting, but I've noticed that both FMJ 5.56 and 7.62 will cause the normal bots to run/panic if you hit them or fire at them. Like if I get surprised by a bot that starts to randomly spray at me (since I guess they have the eyes of a hawk), I can fire a couple of rounds in their direction and they'll immediately start to run

Corpo dudes are a different story though, I had killed one near the good trader in the larger city map and then suddenly I got rushed by 4 other corpo bots that all prefired the corner I killed the first bot at

Reactions: DedL0l

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Take your convo to PM's or off-topic. This isn't the place for it.
Everyone else, if ye see this type of convo starting again, please report it.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
How to unlock all those customization settings in the "safe zone" area. Such as boob and butt size customization.
Either use the crack and use the cheat to unlock them all, or find the modifications as loot / buy at a trader and then make it to the exfil spot (if on a mission) to get it back to base.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Can anyone put the R11 cracked version on Mega, torrent or something? mediafire is taking me 12 hours to download. lol

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes