Aug 8, 2017
Is there some sort of trick to finding a weapon? Is that part not possible yet?
You can't find complete weapons, but parts can be found (looted from boxes or dead enemies) or bought from various merchants. Both maps have at least one merchant that always carries the best tier, whereas the hideout merchant carries a complete set of scrap parts. You will need to assemble the bits you acquire ('k' by default).

Reactions: TheGorden

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
You can't find complete weapons, but parts can be found (looted from boxes or dead enemies) or bought from various merchants. Both maps have at least one merchant that always carries the best tier, whereas the hideout merchant carries a complete set of scrap parts. You will need to assemble the bits you acquire ('k' by default).
I've only found mods or upgrades at the traders or on dead mercs. I'm playing 10.2 tho if that makes a difference.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
as mentioned, you need to loot gunparts and later I will add guns to loot but they will be mostly damaged so you dont instantly get best gun
I just figured it out. It seems I didn't have the right part to start the build. Once I found one it let me start adding pieces to the new gun thanks! =)

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I just figured it out. It seems I didn't have the right part to start the build. Once I found one it let me start adding pieces to the new gun thanks! =)
I guess you need a receiver first to build a new gun.
I think the dev should really add a tutorial about gun modding/building.

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
There are several tutorials that are straight forward and easy to understand in the hideout.

Need a lower receiver to start the gun build. Then upper receiver, barrel, pistol handle, charging handle, magazine and a bolt, to make a functioning gun.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Technically, what are the most important part of the gun creation are in red... It's pretty simple in reality... No need for a tutorial..

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
I only have one thing to say, the difficulty is too absurd... And I thought Darksouls was difficult, now I see that it's even average...

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Difficult ? I think this game is too easy. Try to play Arma 3 or Warzone. You are dead in one shot and don't even know where it came from.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Is there a devblog like the Gravecompanions' ?
Where we can see the tiniest thing that's been/being worked on 'cus i'd like to everything about this game it's so good.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Hmmmm....the game is pretty good, just missing more enemies, animations, galleries, and the option to keep belly inflation constant. (I mean the semen itself, not the eggs or tentacles).
I have a golden protip for people who want to earn easily in the game. Buy the cheapest ammo and sell 1 round for 1 dollar. Why so ? For example, for 120 shells you will pay $50 and if you sell 1 shell you will get $1 so you are +$70 ahead. Long lasting but easy and safe. I wish the creators good luck, patience and passion from beginning to end. You are a diamond keep shining. ^^

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes