TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Late to the party, so I hope you're not annoyed with my question. Since the OP links were updated, does it matter if I download from one of them and then install your crack or must it be from the mediafire link in your post for the crack to properly work?
The Mediafire link in my post is identical to the one in the OP, so you can use any download.
Also if you don't care about ever using the cheatcodes, you don't need the crack and can just use the nsfw UserID.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
When dying over, and over, and over is the recommended way of learning, the game was poorly designed. Delta Zone is, in my opinion, poorly designed.
So what you are saying is that games like Darksouls or Elden Ring are games that are badly designed?
Because there you will also die over and over, with the game not holding your hand, until you have learned the games mechanics/ the enemies attack patterns. Its no different in Delta Zone, you will need to learn how the AI reacts, where they usually spawn, how to locate them and what kind of ammo works best against certain enemies without wasting resources.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
I'm amazed how far this game has progressed, I remember the first version where you shot at cardboard cutouts and I was like, "Theres no way this is gonna evolve further" and now I spent a good 3 hours playing it. I think I'm actually going to become a patreon and support, this game is great and has shown good progress, unlike a certain other game on this site that has been in development for 5 years and is basically the same with the same bugs...

Reactions: mamaboiii

M185050

Feb 4, 2019
I love this game and I think the variety of enemies is low, please add more monsters to the game

Spud007

Apr 1, 2023
In relation to the roadmap, which stage would most represent the position of the game? An extremely fun game so far and I can't wait for what's to come!

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
In relation to the roadmap, which stage would most represent the position of the game? An extremely fun game so far and I can't wait for what's to come!
That Roadmap is sadly fairly outdated. The Current work that has been done is stuff that is included in every Step on the Roadmap. But other stuff, like the adding of newer animations got "left behind" for some time because the Dev was unable to find a suitable Animator for a long time, while others like optimization and cleanup are an ongoing process.

km0815

May 7, 2023
add some map locator so you know where your character at i been running around like maze in there lmao ! i felt like i cannot get out also when sky get dark I can barely see my screen lol ! add more monster or trap to sex animation. also add more character creation or new female select model. Because Ivy this women look ugly and old. Her hair is short make her look like men. Which totally made us lost the taste lol.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
may i know, What is the minimum requirements for this game?
It's a relatively unoptimized UE game, so... it depends on your tolerance for low FPS and reduced graphics settings.

I get 55-75 fps with everything maxed on a laptop with a 5900HS and a 3080 (roughly equivalent to a desktop 5700G and a 3070) at 1440p, so it's not terrible.

I'd probably put the minimum system requirements at something like this:
  • Modern quad core CPU with a 4.0 boost (Mid range Zen 2 or Intel 8th gen and up)
  • 8GB RAM
  • 1660 GPU or equivalent with at least 6GB of VRAM
  • 10GB HD space

Reactions: SEIGEN1

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
It's a relatively unoptimized UE game, so... it depends on your tolerance for low FPS and reduced graphics settings.

I get 55-75 fps with everything maxed on a laptop with a 5900HS and a 3080 (roughly equivalent to a desktop 5700G and a 3070) at 1440p, so it's not terrible.

I'd probably put the minimum system requirements at something like this:
  • Modern quad core CPU with a 4.0 boost (Mid range Zen 2 or Intel 8th gen and up)
  • 8GB RAM
  • 1660 GPU or equivalent with at least 6GB of VRAM
  • 10GB HD space
Minimum to get what? Consistent 15 FPS at 720p? I have a 6 core 3.3ghz, 16 gb ddr4 ram, a titan x 12gb, and a ssd, and at medium settings I get consistently like 25 FPS on average, at 1080p. Sometimes it can get as high as 50 FPS, and sometimes as low as 5 FPS (for like the city sections).

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
This game has a rare level of polish and detail for this site. It's clear that the developer cares enough about the project to get things right, even if it will take them some time. That time delay is inevitable given the scale of the game. If what has been accomplished so far is really the work of a single individual, it is very impressive.

I'm seeing a lot of folks in this thread complain about the difficulty. To be honest, the first couple of times I tried this game I ran into a similar wall. However, the last two updates I stuck it out long enough to figure things out. Once you get over the initial steep learning curve, the game make a lot more sense and you can start to leverage the various systems to your benefit.

I'm collecting some loose thoughts below that may be helpful to people who are having trouble.

HOW TO GIT GUD
Disclaimer: these tactics repeatedly worked for me - I'm sure other players have different approaches that work even better. This is intended for those players who just can't get over the early difficulty hump on their own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This post is golden. Actually I'm following this game (and support it) from early R04 i think and I'm astonished how far has gone. But, I never invested too much time alas so this post can be a new try to play as intended. Indeed the only thing is missing is a kind of photo mode 'cause Ivy deserves it. I suggest it on Discord but no planning for that. Can be a simple hide ui and pause buttons when on 3rd person (since camera in that mode is fully functional) or in a H-attack. I don't think can break the game too much.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Minimum to get what? Consistent 15 FPS at 720p? I have a 6 core 3.3ghz, 16 gb ddr4 ram, a titan x 12gb, and a ssd, and at medium settings I get consistently like 25 FPS on average, at 1080p. Sometimes it can get as high as 50 FPS, and sometimes as low as 5 FPS (for like the city sections).
It's strange. I have a 3080 12GB, Ryzen 5 3600xt and 16GB ram and I have no issues in any map (even on open multiple fire) at ultra settings 1440p. Yes, I hear that my card is working but, hey, I bought it for that!

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
It's strange. I have a 3080 12GB, Ryzen 5 3600xt and 16GB ram and I have no issues in any map (even on open multiple fire) at ultra settings 1440p. Yes, I hear that my card is working but, hey, I bought it for that!
Well his Titan X GPU is 8 years old, and his CPU which I'm assuming is the i7 5820k, is going on 9 years old. Both get outclasses by even $200-$300 CPUs and GPUs nowadays, and your hardware blows his out of the water. It isn't really surprising that with his hardware, albeit the game itself isn't fully optimised, runs as poorly as it does.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Well his Titan X GPU is 8 years old, and his CPU which I'm assuming is the i7 5820k, is going on 9 years old. Both get outclasses by even $200-$300 CPUs and GPUs nowadays, and your hardware blows his out of the water. It isn't really surprising that with his hardware, albeit the game itself isn't fully optimised, runs as poorly as it does.

well I have an RTX 2080Super and a Ryzen 9 and the game doesnt work. doesnt matter what i do

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
well I have an RTX 2080Super and a Ryzen 9 and the game doesnt work. doesnt matter what i do
Doesn't work in what regard? Crashes? Low FPS? Stuttering? Does it work if you aren't using the crack?
Because your system is quite similar to mine and evens lightly better (i7 9700k, RXT 2080, 16GB 3200MHz RAM) and just to test, I just launched the game and went into a raid and starting fighting some people and it's running at 60FPS+ constant without issues. This is at 1440p resolution, High code quality, graphics quality and resolution quality, lumen lighting off. If I put all the settings to medium it's ~80FPS+ constant.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Let me get this straight, i cant go to other maps and cant access to zones protected with fences unless i find a cracked version?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Let me get this straight, i cant go to other maps and cant access to zones protected with fences unless i find a cracked version?
I already posted my crack within 24hours of the version releasing, however to unlock the other raids I think you just have to extract from the first raid no?
Or you have to travel to the other maps from the first map or something right?

Pretty sure without the crack you can do these things.

Crack is here- https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v15-1-devolution.86248/post-10680810

Reactions: Hornyy69

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I already posted the crack within 24hours of the version releasing, however to unlock the other raids I think you just have to complete the first raid no?

Crack is here- https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v15-1-devolution.86248/post-10680810
i know but viewing or downloading attached files/pictures on this site without VPN is not possible for me. And last VPN provider i used ceased services in my country and other one i started to use blocked by government. So no go for me.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
i know but viewing or downloading attached files/pictures on this site without VPN is not possible for me. And last VPN provider i used ceased services in my country and other one i started to use blocked by government. So no go for me.
If you can download from Mega, check the post now.

Reactions: Skaldy
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes