ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Yes English is not my second language but your explaining is also not working
From what I have understood reading through the whole comment you wrote I did the following
Pls correct me if I am wrong

After clicking the login it either shows no user ID found or go to patreon
WHY are you not using the screenshot function? Windows 10 has several. instead of taking a damn picture of your filthy screen.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
In all the drama on this post, the only thing I want to make sure we have is a way to disable pregnancy (n) or at the very least have an in-game item like birth control to stop it.
Have you tried navigating to the adult section of options and setting pregnancy belly to lowest setting? Also, if you don't have sex / get raped, you don't have to deal with it. So if you use the crack, turn on god mode, and kill the tentacles before they get to you / avoid the water.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
WHY are you not using the screenshot function? Windows 10 has several. instead of taking a damn picture of your filthy screen.
Brother my laptop was fking updating at that time
I took the pictures beforehand just in case and
every post I made here is from my phone
How will I screenshot on my laptop when it's updating huh ??
I have windows 11 and have used the screenshot feature multiple times
Why does it bother you if I take a picture on my phone ???
Assuming anyone to be ignorant rather than taking into consideration what situation the person is present in is a common thing I have noticed in this pathetic website

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Well if you don't care about the cheatcodes, you can just use the nsfw userid to unlock the NSFW stuff.
Otherwise, the only other things I can suggest you can try is to right-click "Run As Administrator" the DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe. You can also try temporarily disabling your antivirus in case it is interfering with the injection of the crack.
I tired with disabling the anti-virus still the problem exists
I will check later about the administrative thing

May 3, 2020
WARNING!!! There is a folder called CEF3 within the files. While I have no clue what it does, it disguises itself as "Epic Web Helper" within the Task manager, and is constantly running in the background, eating up CPU and Memory. Might be a miner, might be else, just make sure to stop the task and remove the folder.

crim_

Nov 2, 2018
The game seems cool... but I never suceed to defeat the first ennemies ! The game is just too punishing.
- robbed ? game is over.
- killed ? you're stoeln of everything, game's over.
- ennmies start shooting at you ? player controls begin to mess up, game's over.
- during a fight, a ammo block your gun (happened several times, I lost 3 times just because of that) ? gun become useless, youcan't fire anymore... so game's over.
- several ennemies ? nor radar to spot them..; and they're hard to see in this forest. game's over.
- i di'nt find a way to deal with rape consequences
Learn the controls by pressing N, Bring up your map and learn your surroundings, Learn to use your Cyberware abilities and how to use them especially electro shock and scanning. Press K to bring up and modify your gun learn how the ammo type works.

Reduce your difficulty down to easy and get use to the controls. Play around and kill the Scavs between the hideout and the Hawker trader until you feel confident with the controls. You will loose your gear or die but thats apart of learning from this game. It will be punishing at first but fun once you get used to everything and explore the city and swamp.

Weather and time plays a huge role in the game, Go out when its foggy / raining so it will be harder for the Scavs/Raiders to spot you. Same with night time, but use your torch but it comes at a risk if they steal your torch.

You will start off with a scrap gun that will occasionally jam because its shit.
Enemies are hard to see in the forest but use your Cyberware scanner to spot them.
Go to the trader and upgrade your gear. Theres no trader in hideout so go and buy medkits or whatever to upgrade the trader to at least level 3 so the hawker will start selling you Modern gunparts. Go back and forth repeatedly, back to hideout, leveling up the hawker trader and stocking up medkits at your hideout stash.

If you are lucky Buy modern Selector so you can go full auto
Buy a suppressor if there is one available
Buy better ammo. 5.56 (FMJ) will be good. 5.56 (HMD) is fine, even against Cooperates but has a higher chance of jamming
Upgrade your Magazine so you there will be more ammo in your mag and faster reload
In general upgrade your gun so theres less chance of it jamming
If you can upgrade the Hawker to level 4 or 5 she will start selling Composite gunparts

This is all simple explanation / strategy of the game

Spend time to learn how the game works rather than complaining that its too hard lmao
because it will be an easy af game once you learn and create your own map route

Just have fun exploring the maps

Last edited:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
WARNING!!! There is a folder called CEF3 within the files. While I have no clue what it does, it disguises itself as "Epic Web Helper" within the Task manager, and is constantly running in the background, eating up CPU and Memory. Might be a miner, might be else, just make sure to stop the task and remove the folder.
CEF has existed for many many years and numerous games and even normal applications use it. It is just the chromium embedded framework, and can be used for almost anything.
Because the game is made with unreal engine, CEF is built into most games I'm pretty sure and named epic web helper.
On my system it is constantly using 0% CPU and combining both processes, only using 30mb of RAM, and it is a non-issue.
I tired with disabling the anti-virus still the problem exists

I will check later about the administrative thing
If it still won't work for you, as I said just use the nsfw free userid. You won't get cheatcodes, but at least you can play uncensored.

No idea why it won't work for you, but not a single other person has reported it not working yet. If you want I can send you a debug crack in DMs to log everything, but you sound busy as you mentioned doing college stuff and studying in an earlier post. But it you want to debug with me in DMs, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: DubstepLR

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
CEF has existed for many many years and numerous games and even normal applications use it. It is just the chromium embedded framework, and can be used for almost anything.
Because the game is made with unreal engine, CEF is built into every game I'm pretty sure and named epic web helper.
On my system it is constantly using 0% CPU and combining both processes, only using 30mb of RAM, and it is a non-issue.

If it still won't work for you, as I said just use the nsfw free userid. You won't get cheatcodes, but at least you can play uncensored.

No idea why it won't work for you, but not a single other person has reported it not working yet. If you want I can send you a debug crack in DMs to log everything, but you sound busy as you mentioned doing college stuff and studying in an earlier post. But it you want to debug with me in DMs, let me know.
I think the issue is more like he is using nvidia's new 531.79 driver, I had similar issue with that driver just like his case, but with other games.
Roll back to 531.68 solves the issue.

Sep 24, 2022
Game's been crashing every time I switch areas in the new release. I've only tried the swamp so far but can't find the door to the outskirts. Anyone having the same problems?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I think the issue is more like he is using nvidia's new 531.79 driver, I had similar issue with that driver just like his case, but with other games.
Roll back to 531.68 solves the issue.
Not sure what issue you are referring to, but neither of the people mentioned should have any issues to do with drivers or something a driver would cause issues for?
The epic web helper has nothing to do with drivers, it is just chromium and most games nowadays have it. The other person has issues with the crack for whatever reason not working for just them.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Are you sure is not about Epic himself? When you open the task manager and open the folder where it was, it open the epic folder, and below the Epix.exe, you have this "epic web helper"
1683276174573.png

Reactions: Battleangel87

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Are you sure is not about Epic himself? When you open the task manager and open the folder where it was, it open the epic folder, and below the Epix.exe, you have this "epic web helper"
View attachment 2597468
The person is just misinformed/unaware. It is a legitimate process based on CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) and is even digitally signed by Epic Games with a valid certificate. It is 100% safe and not malicious at all.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The person is just misinformed/unaware. It is a legitimate process based on CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) and is even digitally signed by Epic Games with a valid certificate. It is 100% safe and not malicious at all.
I know now, but when I see is message, I was looking into my computer, to see two Epic Web Helper running, taking 14mo of memory, so I make some search in my computer to see that...

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes