SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Bro, I really hope English isn't your 1st language because you are still failing to do it correctly even though I was as clear as I could possibly be (and so far the only person to not do it correctly).
If it isn't your first language then I'm sorry and it's understandable, so I will once again try to be as explicit as I possibly can so you get it right.

I will put it in bold this time.
DO NOT copy the entire crack folder into the games Win64 folder, JUST THE dxgi.dll file gets copied to Win64.
It sounds like you keep putting the entire crack-2023-05-03 folder into the Win64 game folder which is not what you are meant to do, nor does it say anywhere to do this. My original crack post, the readme.txt and my first follow-up to your question explicitly tell you to ONLY copy the .dll to Win64 and nothing else.

If it still isn't clear enough, your Win64 folder should look like this-
View attachment 2594709
Some people are just not good with a computer... I know someone who cannot understand how to create a folder
And this person have only 20 year

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
why wont this run. I have 32GB RAM, Ryzen 9, and also RTX 2080Super. keeps crashing, saying video memory or something. sometimes it starts then stops shortly after and says same thing

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
since it mentiosn nude girls dancing around pole in some windows ,could i have a screenshot or clip around it?

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj I only have4questions does anyone know
1.)run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3?
2.)Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. OS:Windows
3.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update? Pill Pregnant 100%. (0% with the Birth Control Pill. )The mechanism is based on the percentage of fertility, which will change every day. It will be possible to increase fertility with special pills or reduce it to 0% with the Birth Control Pill.
4>)Can you add more Settings ( low , medum , hgh ultra )
this game sorry if my english is not good

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Switch to UE5?? Does that means that game have now higher req??
It switched to UE5 a few versions ago (V13), but the requirements should be similar/the same. However, Unreal Engine 5 does have less compatibility with older hardware and drivers. So if you are running older/deprecated hardware, you may have issues.
Hi Ahoj I only have4questions does anyone know
1.)run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3?
2.)Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. OS:Windows
3.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update? Pill Pregnant 100%. (0% with the Birth Control Pill. )The mechanism is based on the percentage of fertility, which will change every day. It will be possible to increase fertility with special pills or reduce it to 0% with the Birth Control Pill.
4>)Can you add more Settings ( low , medum , hgh ultra )
this game sorry if my english is not good
1) Just saying Intel Core i3 or Amd Ryzen 3 are completely redundant. You could be referring to some i3 4100 from 10 years ago which would be a no, or some i3 13300 from this year, which would be a yes. Same with Ryzen 3, you could be referring to a Ryzen 3 1300 which is probably a maybe, or a Ryzen 3 5400 which would be a yes.
2) %localAppData%\DeltaZone\Saved is where your save file and configs are.
3) Can't comment, the dev would need to answer.
4) Can't comment, the dev would need to answer.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On my crappy 60mbit download connection (~7mbps max) it took about 30 minutes when I downloaded it yesterday.
Which is about 4.5-5mbps download speed if you do the math which is roughly what it was downloading at.

Edit: Starting the download again now from Mediafire, and it is going at 6mbps and will take <25 minutes (I am not logged into Mediafire or pay for it)-
View attachment 2593777
wtf? I have good internet as well, so idk why the hell it downloaded so slowly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I just retried and my speed is < 400kb again. Maybe it's because I live in Europe??
do the pussies in this game feel uncanny to anyone else?...
1) Just saying Intel Core i3 or Amd Ryzen 3 are completely redundant. You could be referring to some i3 4100 from 10 years ago which would be a no, or some i3 13300 from this year, which would be a yes. Same with Ryzen 3, you could be referring to a Ryzen 3 1300 which is probably a maybe, or a Ryzen 3 5400 which would be a yes.
Dude I'm so fucking fed up with that. People like this are definitely part of the reason hardware prices are going up disproportionaly to their performace. People see "intel core i9" and assume it's going to outclass anything with a number below 9 in their name....

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
EDIT: I just retried and my speed is < 400kb again. Maybe it's because I live in Europe??
I live in Australia so I would assume it should be even worse here lol
But I've downloaded stuff from MediaFire for as long as I can remember, even back in the old MegaUpload days before the guy went to prison, and it has always been fast for me.
Possibly their EU servers are always saturated causing in slow download for everyone who doesn't have premium? Whereas in Australia, the servers probably have way more bandwidth available for free users.
You could test with a VPN to another country and see if you get better download speeds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I live in Australia so I would assume it should be even worse here lol
But I've downloaded stuff from MediaFire for as long as I can remember, even back in the old MegaUpload days before the guy went to prison, and it has always been fast for me.
Possibly their EU servers are always saturated causing in slow download for everyone who doesn't have premium? Whereas in Australia, the servers probably have way more bandwidth available for free users.
You could test with a VPN to another country and see if you get better download speeds.
Interesting, but meh, I'm too lazy for that XD

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Big time true true, gotta read the fine print. In general I feel people really ought to not commit(paid subscribe) to "early-access" games because this is an all-to-common trend, but I digress because you are ultimately right that the onus is on the consumer.

People will continue to fail in their understanding that paying for early-access is not the same as buying the game out-right because they feel entitled to the whole game permanently when they are dropping ever increasing amounts of money on it.

On that note, many indie dev's would likely never get off the ground if not for the generous contributions of donators due to what early-access/current year beta testers provide.

Early-access is a necessary evil in a era of shit & greed (ever-increasing prices for video games that are often being released unfinished in both the Triple A market & indie).
Big claps for the dev. 9 bucks for a pretty good thing that's seeming to go places. This one is definitely going in my Steam library soon.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
is there a way to "see" better? i usually get destoryed by a dude from somewhere(generally he is shooting from inside a tree) no muzzle flash nothing.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Bro, I really hope English isn't your 1st language because you are still failing to do it correctly even though I was as clear as I could possibly be (and so far the only person to not do it correctly).
If it isn't your first language then I'm sorry and it's understandable, so I will once again try to be as explicit as I possibly can so you get it right.

I will put it in bold this time.
DO NOT copy the entire crack folder into the games Win64 folder, JUST THE dxgi.dll file gets copied to Win64.
It sounds like you keep putting the entire crack-2023-05-03 folder into the Win64 game folder which is not what you are meant to do, nor does it say anywhere to do this. My original crack post, the readme.txt and my first follow-up to your question explicitly tell you to ONLY copy the .dll to Win64 and nothing else.

If it still isn't clear enough, your Win64 folder should look like this-
View attachment 2594709
Yes English is not my second language but your explaining is also not working
From what I have understood reading through the whole comment you wrote I did the following
Pls correct me if I am wrong
20230504_201536.jpg
20230504_201418.jpg
20230504_201509.jpg
After clicking the login it either shows no user ID found or go to patreon

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Yes English is not my second language but your explaining is also not working
From what I have understood reading through the whole comment you wrote I did the following
Pls correct me if I am wrong
After clicking the login it either shows no user ID found or go to patreon
You can screenshot in Windows btw, you don't need to use your phone for everyone to see your dirty monitor...
Secondly, did you have the game already launched before putting the DLL there? (Restart your game if so)
Or did you put the DLL there before you launched the game?
Because it is really strange that it only isn't working for you.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You can screenshot in Windows btw, you don't need to use your phone for everyone to see your dirty monitor...
Secondly, did you have the game already launched before putting the DLL there? (Restart your game if so)
Or did you put the DLL there before you launched the game?
Because it is really strange that it only isn't working for you.
No I actually reinstalled the game
Then I copy pasted the dll in the win 64 folder and then i launched the game
the results are still the same though
Forget about it maybe when the later versions come out I will try then
For now I have to go back and prepare for my exams so I won't be playing the game at all
Best of luck to the dev and thank you for having the patience to put up with my silly problems
Bye and have a good day.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
No I actually reinstalled the game
Then I copy pasted the dll in the win 64 folder and then i launched the game
the results are still the same though
Forget about it maybe when the later versions come out I will try then
For now I have to go back and prepare for my exams so I won't be playing the game at all
Best of luck to the dev and thank you for having the patience to put up with my silly problems
Bye and have a good day.
Well if you don't care about the cheatcodes, you can just use the nsfw userid to unlock the NSFW stuff.
Otherwise, the only other things I can suggest you can try is to right-click "Run As Administrator" the DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe. You can also try temporarily disabling your antivirus in case it is interfering with the injection of the crack.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes