Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
yeah i tried downloading the attachment again and pasted it in win 64 and still it doesn't work 20230504_005720.jpg

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
TLDR: no new sex, just another human scene
Are there STILL just human sex scenes and one single tentacle sex scene? I didn't see any change related to more sex and I feel like it's been a veeery long time since any sort of different sex dropped at this point...
most people are talking about the gunplay and general gameplay so I doubt anything significant will come out of there until maybe 0.18 I predict. Really nice seeing how the game is playing out so far.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
yeah i tried downloading the attachment again and pasted it in win 64 and still it doesn't work View attachment 2593587
You clearly didn't read the instructions properly because you are not doing it right.
Please re-read the instructions (there is a ReadMe.txt in the crack folder which is more detailed if you didn't already read this, but the instructions on the post should have been clear enough)

To make it very clear, you do not copy the entire crack folder into the Win64 folder, just the dxgi.dll inside the folder.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Firstly, that isn't Mega, its Mediafire which doesn't have a 5GB transfer limit and downloads pretty quickly. Secondly, the OP has been updated with various other download links.
uh, idk about y'all but that downloaded in like 7 hours for me lol, it just finished and I started it in the morning lol
thank you for your work TJ888. This is a scummy dev
bro how, he literaly provided us older versions for free

Reactions: ukulele

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
uh, idk about y'all but that downloaded in like 7 hours for me lol, it just finished and I started it in the morning lol
On my crappy 60mbit download connection (~7mbps max) it took about 30 minutes when I downloaded it yesterday.
Which is about 4.5-5mbps download speed if you do the math which is roughly what it was downloading at.

Edit: Starting the download again now from Mediafire, and it is going at 6mbps and will take <25 minutes (I am not logged into Mediafire or pay for it)-
chrome_2023-05-04_06-30-11.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The new map is a bade joke relly that make no fun (n)
and that the map is regenerated you can give away.
It's always the same scrap card.
The other was 1000 times better.
So I know why I don't do a patron here. It has so much potential and that's given away with this version and it's just frustrating.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
This is a scummy dev
Ah yes, the Dev that was providing people with free public updates of the game in this thread until people where too lazy to wait for the Updates and they decided to Leak and Crack the game. He how never actively asked/ demanded people to pay money but to just wait, to get full access for his work, is scum. He is scum, while the ones that want everything that he had spend hundreds of hours working on immediately, while not giving anything, but demands for more and baseless accusations in return are what? Angels? Saints? Modern day Robbin Hoods?
Don't make me Laugh.

cuverschaap

Feb 17, 2018
On my crappy 60mbit download connection (~7mbps max) it took about 30 minutes when I downloaded it yesterday.
Which is about 4.5-5mbps download speed if you do the math which is roughly what it was downloading at.

Edit: Starting the download again now from Mediafire, and it is going at 6mbps and will take <25 minutes (I am not logged into Mediafire or pay for it)-
View attachment 2593777
Mediafire is definitely the way to go for fast downloads right now, out of the given options.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
The new map is a bade joke relly that make no fun (n)
and that the map is regenerated you can give away.
It's always the same scrap card.
The other was 1000 times better.
So I know why I don't do a patron here. It has so much potential and that's given away with this version and it's just frustrating.
You are aware that this game always was supposed to be a semi open world game with the player having to travel between different maps, right? You have to go through the first area to get to the others. You can see where the "Transfer Zones"/ access gates are when you use your Map. Also, the use of the Hoverbike is advised.

Also also, the Highway map is not even finished, it was made in just a month as a side project so expect some expansion with the next update.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Ah yes, the Dev that was providing people with free public updates of the game in this thread until people where too lazy to wait for the Updates and they decided to Leak and Crack the game. He how never actively asked/ demanded people to pay money but to just wait, to get full access for his work, is scum. He is scum, while the ones that want everything that he had spend hundreds of hours working on immediately, while not giving anything, but demands for more and baseless accusations in return are what? Angels? Saints? Modern day Robbin Hoods?
Don't make me Laugh.
I was a Patron back in the days. At some point, I could'nt affor another subscription due to problems with finances and inability to leave my home country for my usual job. Imagine my astonishment, when I open up my build which was purchased for 20+ bucks, gives me message "you need to pay another 20 bucks for the new version otherwise your build won't work".
I'd understand it if the price would've been around 5-10ish USD. But nah. And, judging on this project being at Early Alpha stage at best, it's kinda shitty thing to do.

Nevertheless, teenagers will always cry about "scammers", "milkers" and anything they have to spend their mom's money on unless it's a stupid FIFA card or something.
This forum was way better place 5+ years ago, when it was more underground-ish.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
This forum was way better place 5+ years ago, when it was more underground-ish.
Like... Everything in this world with a small community? When you got a lot of people who come in one place, everyone want to give is opinion, and wanted to be the superior one... When everybody seems to know each other, yeah, it's more fun to talk about everything... But, it gonna be always the same problem... A community grow, and after that... The people who absolutely want some... attention? Gonna cry for everything

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Oh, Risenkill is awake
I was thinking about replying to this with something along the lines of "I was awakened from my slumber by a dark shudder in the force" but lets be real, I just saw people talking shit, so I decided do what I usually do:
Dropping knowledge on people and being a sarcastic Ass about it.
And im all out of *distant sound of a clock striking midnight*
time, now if you would excuse me, daddy Risen needs his beauty sleep.
But before that, This:
I was a Patron back in the days. Imagine my astonishment, when I open up my build which was purchased for 20+ bucks, gives me message "you need to pay another 20 bucks for the new version otherwise your build won't work".
It does say on the Patreon site that you get "Early Access to latest Monthly fully uncensored builds" for 9-20 bucks a month. It does not say that you will keep that access indefinitely even after you decide to stop paying that money. Granted, that pledge and the ID system where written back when the public Releases where only 2 months (or one Version) behind the Patreon ones. That meant that, once the 2-3 months that you ID was valide had run out, the public uncensored code for that version would have already been out for at least a month. The Version that you "Bought" would have been outdated and not so "Early Access" at that point anyway seeing how this version was now available for every one.
Frankly this is more of an error made by you and not the Dev in my opinion, after all, you thought that you would get unlimited access for paying a monthly fee only once and then you got sour when you noticed that it does not work this way.

Also, this is the reason why you should never immediately go with the most expensive option on Patreon if you do not know what to expect/ how it works. You can always upgrade once you have a understanding for how the system works.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes