TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
i entered crack without quotation marks and tried to login it said user id not found
As the other two already mentioned, did you actually put the crack in the right folder or at all?
Or did you just download the game from the Mediafire link (which is not cracked and is the official download link from the developer)?

If you did put the crack in the right location and it still doesn't work, DM me/start a conversation with me and I'll work through some stuff with you.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)

Here is my crack for version 15 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging all my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be falsely flagged as a virus.
reminds me of that one meme with the music and magnus carlsen "my honest reaction"

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
As the other two already mentioned, did you actually put the crack in the right folder or at all?
Or did you just download the game from the Mediafire link (which is not cracked and is the official download link from the developer)?

If you did put the crack in the right location and it still doesn't work, DM me/start a conversation with me and I'll work through some stuff with you.
There is no point to the Crack anyway, the Dev just Updated the first Post.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
There is no point to the Crack anyway, the Dev just Updated the first Post.
The free code doesn't unlock the cheatcodes, which the crack does, so yeah there is a point to it still. Also the dev probably immediately put out the 15.1 free code because the crack exists lmao. Previously, the devs free codes were always half a year/multiple versions behind.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)

Here is my crack for version 15 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging all my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be falsely flagged as a virus.
can you upload on gofile.io or pixeldrain please? mega is 5 gb transfer limit, the rest takes way longer than it should

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
here is the new scene's ss guys and I come across huge stuttering while playing this version, fps was suddenly dropping from 60-70 to 15-20 , has anyone come across this issue. I saw some of the textures of stones was not rendering correctly.
btw this update has this new scene that I attached and you can trigger it by surrendering to enemy
2nd dev improved sounds in this game and there's a map called highway which is a route between your hideout to swamp and outskirts, I think it's more difficult now to reach hideout and it's also time consuming.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
can you upload on gofile.io or pixeldrain please? mega is 5 gb transfer limit, the rest takes way longer than it should
Firstly, that isn't Mega, its Mediafire which doesn't have a 5GB transfer limit and downloads pretty quickly. Secondly, the OP has been updated with various other download links.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Firstly, that isn't Mega, its Mediafire which doesn't have a 5GB transfer limit and downloads pretty quickly. Secondly, the OP has been updated with various other download links.
I know, im referring to the OP on mega, and by rest im also referring to the OPs (and your) links, i asked you because you uploaded it first.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I know, im referring to the OP on mega, and by rest im also referring to the OPs (and your) links, i asked you because you uploaded it first.
I didn't upload anything, the link in my post is the same as the one in the OP.
It would take my internet literally many hours to upload this game, crippling my internet in the process. So no I'm not going to do it.
Just download from Mediafire, it should take you no longer than 30minutes without any limits.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I didn't upload anything, the link in my post is the same as the one in the OP.
It would take my internet literally many hours to upload this game, crippling my internet in the process. So no I'm not going to do it.
so the thing link i quoted from you isnt from yourself?
"For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)"

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
so the thing link i quoted from you isnt from yourself?
"For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)"
Someone gave me the link (as you can clearly see I was giving credits to an anon user) which was from the Devs Patreon. It is the official download link which also matches the one in the OP (which the dev updated)

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes