Rata2110

Apr 26, 2023
I loved the game idea but it's missing so much potential. I hate that you have to pay for the full game experience, what a turn off.
I hope there is going to be more development going to be released soon.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
sup dudes... recommend me other games very similar to this... i need..more
If the NSFW part isn't a requirement, then the closest and best thing is Escape from Tarkov.
However, it is half way through the wipe so it is kinda a bad time to start playing as you will have nothing and everyone else will have T5-6 gear and ammo. It is doable, but as a new player it will be very rough learning curve, especially this late in the wipe.

JJteacher

Jul 2, 2021
guys, do any of you know when will the next version of this game (which I believe is version15.0) come out? I’m dying to explore more about this game.

Reactions: Jackson2204

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
V15 should be a good one. From what I know the dev finally found an animator so there should be a decent amount of new animations, hopefully some new enemy types too. Admittedly I haven't been a member of the discord for a while now so that may have changed, but I'm holding out hope!

It would honestly be nice to get some more progress updates here, but I understand that it's not the devs preference to release these to the public beforehand.

JJteacher

Jul 2, 2021
V15 should be a good one. From what I know the dev finally found an animator so there should be a decent amount of new animations, hopefully some new enemy types too. Admittedly I haven't been a member of the discord for a while now so that may have changed, but I'm holding out hope!

It would honestly be nice to get some more progress updates here, but I understand that it's not the devs preference to release these to the public beforehand.
I see. Thanks for the intel. Just would you please tell me how to get into the dev’s discord group? I can’t really find a way to learn more about the current progress.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
TJ888 there is 2020 but now is 2023 why i update install old im have new update
Doing a quick google shows it is an unreal engine 5 issue with version 22.6.1 and 22.5.1 AMD drivers. And since your GPU is now depracated, AMD never released another update.

There is a epic games post relating to Fortnite about the same thing telling people to go back to 22.2.2 due to issues on those AMD drivers-

Even if you get the game to work, with your now considered "low-end" deprecated GPU, your performance is going to be pretty bad or possibly unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: son09918

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hope Devolution hasn't lost his muse, twitter acc hasn't seen much love and other points of interest in OP haven't seen much love lately either. :'(

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Ah, that's reassuring to hear, wouldn't know what the activity on Discord is like but glad to know there's life in ol' yella yet.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
V11 worked just fine but V14 is giving me graphics driver error . I tried clean installation and updating to latest drivers . idek tf
Because after V11 the game is built on Unreal Engine 5 and not Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 5 has issues with older GPUs and older drivers (which some old GPUs no longer get newer drivers, unfortunately).
Does the error about drivers not suggest what driver version to try roll back to like the other guy posted?
Otherwise, can you post a screenshot of what driver error you are receiving?
Also, what GPU are you using if one at all (are you using integrated graphics)?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Because after V11 the game is built on Unreal Engine 5 and not Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 5 has issues with older GPUs and older drivers (which some old GPUs no longer get newer drivers, unfortunately).
Does the error about drivers not suggest what driver version to try roll back to like the other guy posted?
Otherwise, can you post a screenshot of what driver error you are receiving?
Also, what GPU are you using if one at all (are you using integrated graphics)?
I believe the switch to UE5 came with v13. I play v12 and its still UE4.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I believe the switch to UE5 came with v13. I play v12 and its still UE4.
My point still stands though, the last version he played was still UE4, I just forgot exactly when the change was made.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
My point still stands though, the last version he played was still UE4, I just forgot exactly when the change was made.
True enough and I agree with you. No offense intended just refining the irrelevant part of it.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
By the way, is there anyway your crack can work for v12? Shot in the dark I know, but the dev just made v12 unplayable by forcing a download to the latest version.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes