Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I fully agree with you! Difficulty is too hard, the rapes and especially robberies are just unbalanced and broken. I can't even imagine how people can even start up on hard difficulty where you spawn with nothing.

Wrote it as well in my review a few pages back, the robbings are just too hardcore and they basically game-end you even if you survive cause you've got no chance to do anything anymore if you lose everything. I died so many times because I got robbed blind. What the fuck am I supposed to do with like 4 bullets of red .45 against two enemies that take 30 bullets each to go down? Before rape I had best 5.56 ammo, 300 rounds, all was taken, plus my medical stuff, then after rape is over I basically have nothing and I'm against two enemies that have full health, full stats and top tier gear.

When you run out of armor the game is over. When you run out of ammo the game is over. When you run out of weapons the game is over. when you get robbed twice in same rape the game is over. If you set rape stage length too long the game is over cause you get robbed of everything. If you try to resort to the sparky fingers the game is over because those fucking apparitions start attacking you soon.

The worst issue is you get basically no money from dead bodies to replenish your gear, even on hardest difficulty that I play now that I have good gear.

First upgrade should be BOLT, will lower your jamming problems (jamming is always the thing that killed me most). Modern selector is next so you get the ability of full-auto fire. This is vital. Then try to find an upgraded magazine. Modern stock, modern long barrel and foregrip. Optics don't matter so much, primarily you need full-auto ability and stability for it. Then make deliberate attempt to use FULL-AUTO FIRE ONLY. Train it, get used to it, let it be your primary mode. When you spawn immediately switch to full auto. With 5.56 on full auto you can take down even the Corporate cunts with a short 1 or 2 second burst. DON'T do single-fire bullshit unless you're trying to snipe. Train to control your burst so you don't spray everywhere.
Thanks for the tips. Though many of them I've already tried. Only one of my three games let me purchase/equip a Selector that allowed full auto or burst. The other two didn't have any available (either in safe zone or ~2 of the stores in the zone itself) which left me with slow single fire for the map. Against even two enemies it makes it seriously painful. I'm thinking full auto should be a default for all Selectors, with single fire as an option on the better ones. We're subjected to jams the more rounds fired anyway, so there's already a negative mechanic in place to punish full-auto use enough as it is.

Still on the fence about playing anymore, at least until theft (either rape or death) is toned down a ton, along with a few other things that eat at me that've already been mentioned. I really don't like having to cheese the game with Alt-F4 to avoid a basic game mechanic either, though I can see it as useful. When a player needs to resort to a form of save scumming to avoid a badly balanced feature like theft, something's wrong at a core level.

Reactions: ViviX12

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Huh. I've been using Winrar for decades and I never heard of "incorrect function" error. Dafuq is that even?

Maybe you don't have enough space on C: for a swap file? Did you try putting the file on another partition or disk that has space for more than 2 of these files?

Do you have more than one disk? If so, try downloading it on the other one, maybe this disk is bad or sectors are corrupt.

Also try:
- open your delta zone rar file
- click on the dz folder to mark it
- click on Tools and then "repair archive"
and follow through the procedure

I'm tentatively suspecting a hard drive issue. Disks can have bad sectors while still operating normally. Cause the only time I've ever had an error in Winrar was because of HDD issue (though those were usually cyclic redundancy errors).

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
yes it is i put in crack in that and it doesn't work
The reuploaded pre-cracked version on the main post appears to be using the AudioSes.dll version and does not include the alternative crack. Instead use the dxgi.dll version in the alternative folder from here- https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v14-0-cracked-devolution.86248/post-10205671
(DELETE AUDIOSES.DLL FIRST SO YOU DON'T HAVE TWO CRACKS AT THE SAME TIME)

Huh. I've been using Winrar for decades and I never heard of "incorrect function" error. Dafuq is that even?
The issue is nothing to do with their PC, some of the reuploads appear corrupt because if you search this thread, they are not the only person to have mentioned it.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The game isn't that unfair. The only difficult part is the looting and partly the gunplay.

I'm doing some half-assed "research" to bring some objective points into it because I haven't seen anyone bring too much of it here in this thread. Hopefully it shows some conclusive data.

Although if you're asking for my opinion, the game is still in its early stage so I wouldn't ask for much right now.

Jul 6, 2019
For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first .dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that .dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)
i don't get this i don't see AudioSeS.dll what should i been doing i'm new at this pc stuff

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
i don't get this i don't see AudioSeS.dll what should i been doing i'm new at this pc stuff
Read the ReadMe inside the alternative folder in the crack, it will explain what to do.
Whatever I type here will basically just be re-writing what is said in there.

If you have already tried putting the crack in the game folder yourself, or have a pre-cracked version, AudioSes.dll will be inside GameDirectory\DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64
If it isn't inside there, then it means your game doesn't have a crack at all (which is why you cannot login with the UserID "crack"), and just put the dxgi.dll crack in there from the alternative folder.
If AudioSes.dll is there, delete it and put the dxgi.dll crack in the alternative folder in there.

Jul 6, 2019
Read the ReadMe inside the alternative folder in the crack, it will explain what to do.
Whatever I type here will basically just be re-writing what is said in there.

If you have already tried putting the crack in the game folder yourself, or have a pre-cracked version, AudioSes.dll will be inside GameDirectory\DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64
If it isn't inside there, then it means your game doesn't have a crack at all (which is why you cannot login with the UserID "crack"), and just put the dxgi.dll crack in there from the alternative folder.
If AudioSes.dll is there, delete it and put the dxgi.dll crack in the alternative folder in there.
this is all I see

6DF41B41-28D5-4FC7-8D73-B36FB1D1BD75.jpeg

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
In order to save my sanity, I concluded and compressed all the data into 4 *COMPLETED* runs on the first map. Here's the result.

Some variables to consider:
- I am in no way experienced in Tarkov, but have placed nearly a hundred hours on this game.
- The game changes environment every run, as well as enemy spawns changing. To tighten the tolerances, I cheated the weather to be a consistent clear afternoon.
- Aside from the above mentioned cheat, no other cheats were used.
- Each run was started from a fresh save.
- The test isn't the full story. A player's skill level, desktop, and performance could affect the results. I had my game running at Ultra 900p for a mildly consistent 60 FPS.

The data I retrieved isn't too accurate due to the tediousness of loading new saves and repeating when I died.

On average, the gap between Easy and Medium/Hard is about two times longer to complete. Medium and Hard are pretty similar in the time to complete.

On a subjective note;
Easy was pleasing to play. It felt like how the game should be played. Enemies were easy enough to take down and avoid. I just bought suppressors and shot enemies from a distance.

Medium felt slightly closer to Tarkov. Compared to Easy, I had to conserve my bullets, watch my psychosis, swap bullets so I couldn't just pepper corpos with homemade ammo, the like. It was the way I preferred to play the game.

Hard was a nightmare. At the start I bought the most barebones gun with only some ammo in hopes of finding something to use. Corpos would be outside spawn and I had to use up a lot of batteries. Invisibility being only within your FOV really hurt my runs on Hard. Shock came in handy when a patrol came along. Most of the time I'd just run between cover and play high ground, running from enemies and popping stamina.

To conclude; the game is fine the way it is, *IF* you want to just shoot, fuck, and do shit.

But Easy and Medium both can become boring instantly and the game has little replayability, for now. I'd recommend for new players to just try out Easy and Medium, while people who've understood the game better to play on Hard and tinker with the cheats.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
how to solve warning known issues with graphics driver
Have a screenshot? Sounds like to me either you need to update your graphics drivers, or you GPU is too old and deprecated that there is no more driver updates for it.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes