unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Early-access is a necessary evil in a era of shit & greed (ever-increasing prices for video games that are often being released unfinished in both the Triple A market & indie).
I'd really like to see this argument expanded. You're probably making some fallacies here. Just because AAA companies are incredibly scummy doesn't mean that you as an indie need to be even scummier and release what was an asset dump (haven't tried the game for several versions now, so things may have improved), while charging a monthly MMO subscription fee, or you get your access cut off. In this regard, it's even worse than Star Citizen. Just about every other game on this site has much more reasonable monetisation.

I can only comment on the monetisation, since I haven't, and will not even bother downloading this. I just hopped into the thread to see if there's been any update worth the absolutely gigantic and unjustified download size, but from the looks of it, I'm not missing out on anything.

Reactions: Delta Rose

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
You are aware that this game always was supposed to be a semi open world game with the player having to travel between different maps, right? You have to go through the first area to get to the others. You can see where the "Transfer Zones"/ access gates are when you use your Map. Also, the use of the Hoverbike is advised.

Also also, the Highway map is not even finished, it was made in just a month as a side project so expect some expansion with the next update.
With no ability to save mid-map, what's the point? It requires that people with a life (or where life interrupts gameplay) pause the game indefinitely... a NSFW game no less. And the inability to back out of a map (for whatever reason) just after entering it is really bogus in my opinion.

Add the ability to save anywhere at any time, and it becomes mostly a non-issue. It's for reasons like this (and the limited NSFW content available) that many of us choose to simply wait on the game to become more developed before investing ourselves in it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well this is unplayable.... run out of ammo nearly immediately but an endless supply of shoot on sight hillbillies with unlimited ammo just constantly hunt you down. Wow... fun.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
People complaining like they know how game development work. In this economy :eek:

I think the game is excellent, still in early stages and lots of work ahead to make a solid piece but the idea and execution so far is really impressive considering its a solo dev (I believe).
Unique too, what other game comes close to this idea. Actually I haven't gone searching for much other nsfw games so dont quote me, it just feels unique.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You clearly didn't read the instructions properly because you are not doing it right.
Please re-read the instructions (there is a ReadMe.txt in the crack folder which is more detailed if you didn't already read this, but the instructions on the post should have been clear enough)

To make it very clear, you do not copy the entire crack folder into the Win64 folder, just the dxgi.dll inside the folder.
The entire crack folder ???
You mean I just have to extract the file you pasted here and then copy paste the entire folder in win 64 ?
If that's the case I did that exactly
I am going to college now
Will post later
The folder named crack that is highlighted in the png I sent u in that the entire crack folder that I have got after unpacking the attachment you sent is present

Edit: so I just extracted the crack folder again lol and pasted the entire folder in win 64
In the game the crack word is already filled out in the user ID part now but when I try to login it says user ID corrupted so that's new I guess ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 悲しい少王女

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
You mean I just have to extract the file you pasted here and then copy paste the entire folder in win 64 ?
Will post later
The folder named crack that is highlighted in the png I sent u in that the entire crack folder that I have got after unpacking the attachment you sent is present

Edit: so I just extracted the crack folder again lol and pasted the entire folder in win 64
In the game the crack word is already filled out in the user ID part now but when I try to login it says user ID corrupted so that's new I guess ?
How in the world are you guys able to type this much text when I barely have time to jerk properly :WutFace:?

• Haha
Reactions: redproud

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I was thinking about replying to this with something along the lines of "I was awakened from my slumber by a dark shudder in the force" but lets be real, I just saw people talking shit, so I decided do what I usually do:
Dropping knowledge on people and being a sarcastic Ass about it.
And im all out of *distant sound of a clock striking midnight*
time, now if you would excuse me, daddy Risen needs his beauty sleep.
But before that, This:

It does say on the Patreon site that you get "Early Access to latest Monthly fully uncensored builds" for 9-20 bucks a month. It does not say that you will keep that access indefinitely even after you decide to stop paying that money. Granted, that pledge and the ID system where written back when the public Releases where only 2 months (or one Version) behind the Patreon ones. That meant that, once the 2-3 months that you ID was valide had run out, the public uncensored code for that version would have already been out for at least a month. The Version that you "Bought" would have been outdated and not so "Early Access" at that point anyway seeing how this version was now available for every one.
Frankly this is more of an error made by you and not the Dev in my opinion, after all, you thought that you would get unlimited access for paying a monthly fee only once and then you got sour when you noticed that it does not work this way.

Also, this is the reason why you should never immediately go with the most expensive option on Patreon if you do not know what to expect/ how it works. You can always upgrade once you have a understanding for how the system works.
It's not about "reading or not reading" and not understanding something.
The whole point is that to get to play full builds with all the features unlocked for 1 year you have to pay 100+ bucks. AAA titles developed by giant teams for half a decade don't cost that much.

Also, who told you that it was one month only? Cause it wasn't.
Speaking of early access - yeah, what a "great" strategy. How many early access games on Steam work the same way and eventually, after circa 0.15 version, developers all of a sudden disappear?
Whether war ends and I will go back to earning big like I used to or not, this developer won't get a single penny from me.

Last edited:

desiphyx

Sep 1, 2018
I keep getting a fatal error kind of randomly, I think I can force it by going in and out of third-person
Was happening in the previous update too same error, line, and file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Will post later

Bro, I really hope English isn't your 1st language because you are still failing to do it correctly even though I was as clear as I could possibly be (and so far the only person to not do it correctly).
If it isn't your first language then I'm sorry and it's understandable, so I will once again try to be as explicit as I possibly can so you get it right.

I will put it in bold this time.
DO NOT copy the entire crack folder into the games Win64 folder, JUST THE dxgi.dll file gets copied to Win64.
It sounds like you keep putting the entire crack-2023-05-03 folder into the Win64 game folder which is not what you are meant to do, nor does it say anywhere to do this. My original crack post, the readme.txt and my first follow-up to your question explicitly tell you to ONLY copy the .dll to Win64 and nothing else.

If it still isn't clear enough, your Win64 folder should look like this-
explorer_2023-05-04_17-19-49.png

Last edited:

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I quite like the new map, only one thing bugs me, as the map shows a couple markers of traders/towards city/medical aids, I can't find them on where they were marked as?
Is the new map yet to be unfinished?

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
People complaining like they know how game development work. In this economy :eek:

I think the game is excellent, still in early stages and lots of work ahead to make a solid piece but the idea and execution so far is really impressive considering its a solo dev (I believe).
Unique too, what other game comes close to this idea. Actually I haven't gone searching for much other nsfw games so dont quote me, it just feels unique.
See you in 5 years when the game will still be lightyears away from completion. I've seen enough Patreon cash grabs to say that with confidence.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Bro, I really hope English isn't your 1st language because you are still failing to do it correctly even though I was as clear as I could possibly be (and so far the only person to not do it correctly).
If it isn't your first language then I'm sorry and it's understandable, so I will once again try to be as explicit as I possibly can so you get it right.

I will put it in bold this time.
DO NOT copy the entire crack folder into the games Win64 folder, JUST THE dxgi.dll file gets copied to Win64.
It sounds like you keep putting the entire crack-2023-05-03 folder into the Win64 game folder which is not what you are meant to do, nor does it say anywhere to do this. My original crack post, the readme.txt and my first follow-up to your question explicitly tell you to ONLY copy the .dll to Win64 and nothing else.

If it still isn't clear enough, your Win64 folder should look like this-
View attachment 2594709
Some people are just not good with a computer... I know someone who cannot understand how to create a folder
And this person have only 20 year

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
why wont this run. I have 32GB RAM, Ryzen 9, and also RTX 2080Super. keeps crashing, saying video memory or something. sometimes it starts then stops shortly after and says same thing

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes