MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Noice, roadmap. Hmmm most of them look like one man capable. I don't see better animation on the list tho soo guess them enemy will countiune using that Unreal default jogging shooting if I remember correctly how it was before i quit playing waiting for more content.
also dont see energy weapon. sad.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Last time i check the dev going for a cyberpunk feel to the game not science fiction.
Cyberpunk often has energy weapons in it. One of the best examples of Cyberpunk is Akira (movie), and it has all sorts of energy weapons.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Well, I suppose it's good that all the ideas that the dev want's to try to implement have been thought about, updated, and written down. But this is a wish list, not a roadmap. Some of these things seem fairly reasonable, but many others seem like they would be pretty colossal undertakings. If it's true that it's a solo dev, I can't imagine many of these getting done anytime soon.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Well, I suppose it's good that all the ideas that the dev want's to try to implement have been thought about, updated, and written down. But this is a wish list, not a roadmap. Some of these things seem fairly reasonable, but many others seem like they would be pretty colossal undertakings. If it's true that it's a solo dev, I can't imagine many of these getting done anytime soon.
You aren't wrong. Even the dev said he pretty much works on what perks his interest in the moment.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I've seen the movie an i only recall one towards the end.

Well said.
According to the Wiki, it states there was 3 energy weapons in the movie. Mostly just orbital death lasers though.

Link =

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Is this game abandoned cuz it looks great. I'm not sure what exactly I did but I got spooked by some sort of ghost
Not abandoned, but moderators don't update threads when always online DRM is used. V17 introduced it. Until a crack can bypass the server, this thread will remain at v16.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Not abandoned, but moderators don't update threads when always online DRM is used. V17 introduced it. Until a crack can bypass the server, this thread will remain at v16.
im like.. 90% sure there was a crack for v17 which i used and it all worked. I deleted the game though

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
I was able to play v17 with the old crack, but the performance seemed to be a lot worse on v17 so didn't find it worth playing over 16.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
give me and v17
yes please
anyone got the cracked v17
You guys are trying to hard, there is no legendary "cracked v17". It's the same crack install that's been used since at least v14, if you look back a few pages, I saw someone recently reposted the entire guide. It's a super simple crack to install, 546nsfw will never be used again. If the crack is working correctly, your login should simply be "crack". I haven't noticed anything weird about the online stuff, but I have been deleting the weatherPreset.json in the DeltaZone/Content folder every time after closing my game to keep playing without immediately being kicked out after logging in again.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first .dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that .dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)
Another link to the newest version:

Pass: 1245
Between these 2 heroes, anyone can play the latest version full of eggs and tentacle glory. I understand the search feature is no longer helpful, as this thread is so long, so anyone looking for v17, crack, cheat, 17, please follow these 2 gentlemen to guide to fap heaven, or pure anger if you like tarkov or something.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes