Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I just tried that with the search and got massively different results than you. None of them leading to this thread. Here is a screenshot taken 1 minute ago. I hit the big button at the top saying F95Zone, then clicked into the search field in the top right corner of the main page and typed in delta.
Yes, I said it above, and I had the same problem as you when I searched for the game. What’s weird is that when I entered the name in the "Latest update" page in the "Search" field, I entered "Delta" and it found the game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ah... Yeah the default search in the upper corner is stupid as hell. If you want to search for a game, from the front page hit games under "Adult games." Near the top is a quick search that actually searches the thread titles.
Wish I had known that sooner. Yeah, the default search is totally useless for finding the game thread. I had in the past just went to Google and did f95 Delta Zone, to find the page.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I’m not a developer, so I can’t be aware that it wasn’t mandatory to be online. In general I always accept that it connects, because it will not have any information of my network, I accept to be able to send the necessary information of the files of the game. Developers often collect such data in order to improve their games.
This is different than the popup that asks you to send data. That data is used by Epic to improve Unreal Engine.

This v17 has it where it tries to connect to a server, that has nothing to do with Epic.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This is different than the popup that asks you to send data. That data is used by Epic to improve Unreal Engine.

This v17 has it where it tries to connect to a server, that has nothing to do with Epic.
Yes I noticed, my antivirus asks me every time when an IP, server, proxy or anything tries to connect or have incoming and outgoing information from my network. But if you have a dynamic IP, or even the Wifi6, your network is secure and hidden, plus you will have a different IP each time. In addition, the outgoing and incoming information can not create you problems... I do not see where the problem is.

I can revoke access to the network anytime, besides I noticed that when you accept the connection with its server, when you launch the game and load your backup, you can revoke access and the game will take longer before crashing the game. This means that the server asks for information to synchronize all X times, and if it has no response from your network, it will cut the connection and crash the game, I imagine it allows it to see if you are a legitimate user to access its game.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Don't you understand that this was done to get rid of pirates? And yes, this is not a particularly big problem with the network, but for now it is unlikely that anyone will try to hack it, but if this game is really completed someday, then someone will immediately hack it, but only then

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Don't you understand that this was done to get rid of pirates? And yes, this is not a particularly big problem with the network, but for now it is unlikely that anyone will try to hack it, but if this game is really completed someday, then someone will immediately hack it, but only then
Naturally. It wasn't for the reason the developer specified, which was for leaderboard tracking, in a game with no score or failure/success states. The thing is though, connecting to a server isn't a surefire protection. Steam's DRM is all about that, and hackers have found ways around that server, by having it redirect to a dummy server on the client's machine (kinda like a virtualbox) so it thinks its connected to steam when it isn't.

Completed someday? I dunno about that. I think Star Citizen will be completed someday, but not anytime soon.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Naturally. It wasn't for the reason the developer specified, which was for leaderboard tracking, in a game with no score or failure/success states. The thing is though, connecting to a server isn't a surefire protection. Steam's DRM is all about that, and hackers have found ways around that server, by having it redirect to a dummy server on the client's machine (kinda like a virtualbox) so it thinks its connected to steam when it isn't.

Completed someday? I dunno about that. I think Star Citizen will be completed someday, but not anytime soon.
Reason stated was testing the framework for the connection so score/board track can be implemented. Kinda the only way a independent dev can test something like this.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
how to do birthing?
tutorial 15 (impregnantion) is as useless as tits on a bull
doesnt say fuck all about what keys to press to do the birthing
It dose not say anything about what keys to press for birthing because there is no birthing in the game.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
i enjoy playing the game ...just trying to figure out how to do certain things such as birthing
if i didnt enjoy the game i wouldnt of asked anything but i do thank you for the reply
so how do you give birth?
Again, there is no birthing in the game. the only way to get rid of the parasite/tentacle is by going to a medstation and have it removed.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Between these 2 heroes, anyone can play the latest version full of eggs and tentacle glory. I understand the search feature is no longer helpful, as this thread is so long, so anyone looking for v17, crack, cheat, 17, please follow these 2 gentlemen to guide to fap heaven, or pure anger if you like tarkov or something.
Thanks for the links but I'm getting error connecting to server and can't actually get into the game.

Is there a workaround for this or are you all just connecting to a server to be able to play this? doesn't seem like a good idea..

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Thanks for the links but I'm getting error connecting to server and can't actually get into the game.

Is there a workaround for this or are you all just connecting to a server to be able to play this? doesn't seem like a good idea..
As far as i know, there's no current workaround requiring a constant connection to the devs server. In my post before the downloadable quote links, I shared that I've had to delete the weatherPreset.json in the DeltaZone/Content folder after every play through. Try that and see if you're able to connect/reconnect.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Reason stated was testing the framework for the connection so score/board track can be implemented. Kinda the only way a independent dev can test something like this.
Not really. There is plenty of offline games that has internal score tracking (ie Ancient Domains of Mystery) and then you connect to the leaderboard only as necessary, allowing for offline play and no needed DRM to play.

Reactions: mamaboiii

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019

Appears any machine that isn't Win10+, can't detect the server.

meri2356

Apr 22, 2022
sry guy im new here in description it says work in a stripclub where is it and i have no idea what to do in this game is there a walkthrough i can use ?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
As far as i know, there's no current workaround requiring a constant connection to the devs server. In my post before the downloadable quote links, I shared that I've had to delete the weatherPreset.json in the DeltaZone/Content folder after every play through. Try that and see if you're able to connect/reconnect.
Yeah I had also tried deleting that file but no change, guess we'll have to wait for a proper crack :HideThePain:

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Yeah I had also tried deleting that file but no change, guess we'll have to wait for a proper crack :HideThePain:
I'm quite curious what causes the crack to work for some people and not at all for others. The crack had some alternative files to put into the deltazone folders, but I have enough faith in others that that was tried before posting that the crack doesn't work. Does anyone know if it's hardware related or all software? Has anyone noted if the crack works on windows 11 or am I dumb and the OS wouldn't have anything to do with it?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes