coyex87

Jan 12, 2023
To those having problems with the crack. try my solutions.

A. Those who installed release v16 and attempting to migrate to V17.

(Be warned that this will delete all the saved game in v16. Do it at your own risk)

1. Navigate to C:\Users\"your user profile"\AppData\Local\
2. If you cannot find AppData folder, unhide hidden files, go google it.
3. Delete the DeltaZone folder.
4. Proceed to the v17 .zip file and extract it.
5. Load the crack in the game directory and run the game.

B. Those who starting v17 without playing previous versions.
1. Proceed to the v17 .zip file and extract it.
2. Load the crack in the game directory and run the game.

B: To those who facing issues like

1. Crack not working
2. Game auto shut off after logging in.

Try this!

1. Go to your game directory.
2. Navigate to the DeltaZone folder.
3. Delete "DevolutionUserID-crack.lic" file
4. Navigate to "Content" Folder.
5. Delete "weatherPreset.json"

Close the folder and run the game. remember to type in "Crack" when you are at the login page.

Do take note this two file "DevolutionUserID-crack.lic" and "weatherPreset.json" will keep appearing after you play the game. you must keep deleting this file before you launch the game over again and again.
Thanks.. this solved my problem with error.uid, but now there is another problem. My game keep freezing and need to forced close everytime.. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks again

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I hear that it is now going to be an online game now (or at least V17 is doing that, hence why it's not updated on the main page). Does that mean it isn't single-player anymore or is it choice based (decide type when entering map) with online features in the home base?
It will stay a Singleplayer game in its core.
See the point "Artificial Multiplayer Features" in the latest Roadmap.
New roadmap dropped on Devolution's discord. Reposted with his permission.

View attachment 3230423

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
It will stay a Singleplayer game in its core.
See the point "Artificial Multiplayer Features" in the latest Roadmap.
If thats the case, why is it now violating the "no multiplayer games" rule in F95 forum?
Also, thanks for the roadmap. I was looking for something similar (along with the V17 release notes). I'm a bit disappointed there doesn't seem to be a skill leveling system like Escape from Tarkov though (I'm a sucker for 'level a skill by doing a skill' games).

P.S. when an enemy falls down / ragdolls (but isn't dead ) are they immune to damage or should I keep shooting them?

Shirziks

Aug 27, 2022
I hear that it is now going to be an online game now (or at least V17 is doing that, hence why it's not updated on the main page). Does that mean it isn't single-player anymore or is it choice based (decide type when entering map) with online features in the home base?
As I understand, one shiny morning devolution found, that his game was cracked and is being widely used, while patreon and substar do not give him enough money to continue working on game. So it's protection sistem, not a try to create online game

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
As I understand, one shiny morning devolution found, that his game was cracked and is being widely used, while patreon and substar do not give him enough money to continue working on game. So it's protection sistem, not a try to create online game
Ok, that I can understand. Thanks for the info.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
If thats the case, why is it now violating the "no multiplayer games" rule in F95 forum?
"Multiplayer or online games are not allowed.
-Games with online features (update checks, leaderboard, etc) are allowed as long as they can be played offline. A note about it and instructions on how to block the internet connection must be added to the OP."
This is what it says in the Games Uploading Rules of this site. So, until someone finds a way to block the connection, there will be no updates to the game that will be promoted in the first Post, like it was before.
Good work Sir, you are just like John Snow. You understand nothing.
Or you are knowingly spreading miss information, take your pick.

The "Artificial Multiplayer Features" have been planed for years now and the framework for it got added with the last Update. It was not something that the Dev did one morning to "Get more money", like you just claimed.
I do not know if you have been aware of this but adding an online component to a game is not something that you do in a mornings work, especially if you are a lone Dev with a game as complex as this. Look at The day Before for an example on how stuff will go wrong when you start developing a game by just adding whatever you thought looked good this week.

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
Thanks.. this solved my problem with error.uid, but now there is another problem. My game keep freezing and need to forced close everytime.. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks again
upgrade your computer to

1. Intel 14900K
2. 128GB Ram
3. Nvidia RTX4090
4. 1TB SSD

• Haha
Reactions: EmDotRand

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
I need a changelog for version 17 cause idk what's new in this update :KEK:
There's a changelog laying around in the search function somewhere. What I can remember from the top of my head is:
1. Highway map is larger

2. There's pictures and names for all the vendors that change with money spent and notoriety points.

3. I think there was a new tentacle animation.

I'm hoping update 18 will be nice.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
There's a changelog laying around in the search function somewhere. What I can remember from the top of my head is:
1. Highway map is larger

2. There's pictures and names for all the vendors that change with money spent and notoriety points.

3. I think there was a new tentacle animation.

I'm hoping update 18 will be nice.
Thx bro

Reactions: Jackapp

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Last few releases is every 3 months. Last release was Nov 9th I believe. So, then the next release should be around Feb 9th, 2024.
Any hot scoops to suggest whether or not a new update will be coming either in or around this month? :eek:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
There must be a guide for these emission zones and those hallucinations of ghosts.
Not really a guide, but here are some pointers;
- Don't look at ghosts.
- Stealth and breaking line of sight is how you'll survive.
- Use the scanner as often as you can.
- Prepare, don't just run straight into the emission zone.
- Use .45 AP and aim for the head.

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
- Don't look at ghosts.
Thanks for your advice. may i know how to use the scanner (Mouse Scroll Click)? does anyone know what are the features?

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
- Don't look at ghosts.
What about these psychological damages you get from entering emission zones?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes