Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Nothing yet, some small info about the changes/additions but no date mentioned. Actually it may be a while as they had some "Hardware" issues at the end of January.
Although Devo's pattern is to make a bunch of development posts before a update and hes been posting tons the past few days. I'm suspecting something soon.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Northwood

Oct 27, 2021
Is the code for version 16 (576nsfw) no longer working? I get a notice 'Free nsfw unlock not available at this time. Enter USER ID. ' when I try.

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
tried to apply the crack doesnt work
the first one investor class came up when i entered user id
while the alternative it said the userid is corrupt

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
tried to apply the crack doesnt work
the first one investor class came up when i entered user id
while the alternative it said the userid is corrupt
If you've already loaded the game, and then closed it, you'll probably have to do the below:

Delete the 2 files
- lastID.json
- weatherPreset.json

located in \DeltaZone\Content

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Pretty sure he's abandoned Patreon for SubscribeStar at this point. He still does post the updates on Patreon but that's about it.
The Dev has always only posted the updated game versions on Patreon/ Subscribestar, so no changes there and the sites have not been "abandoned" like you said. Updates on how the project is going get posted to the Supporter Discord, since it is easier and less time intensive for the dev to do it that way.

Reactions: wor_on and Mordona

wolz

Oct 14, 2017
Information taken from Discord
DEVOLUTION wrote:

looks like because of that pc issue I have delay, new version was supposed to be already out, and basically timeout for it is 15th

basically good news is I will do early Release V18, even tho its not fully ready yet, there are lots of changes. I still need two days +- to get release ready some stuff is in progress or in rebuilding phase.

bad news is you probably wont be able to login for two-three days until new one gets released

Last edited:

42ifkSkTxQBY0Rn-

Feb 16, 2024
Information taken from Patreon
DEVOLUTION wrote:

looks like because of that pc issue I have delay, new version was supposed to be already out, and basically timeout for it is 15th

basically good news is I will do early Release V18, even tho its not fully ready yet, there are lots of changes. I still need two days +- to get release ready some stuff is in progress or in rebuilding phase.

bad news is you probably wont be able to login for two-three days until new one gets released
Fuck yeah, lesgooooo

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Information taken from Patreon
DEVOLUTION wrote:

If that's true, then the release is happening today but will contain a patch/update in about two days which will probably entail some more delays down the line since the majority of it is gonna be stability and QC.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The first image is telling me that different injuries are probably gonna be implemented soon. Definitely worth the wait if this release is a stable and content-rich one.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes