USLTD

Jun 9, 2023
Can someone upload config files from C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows with every setting on lowest value possible? I am trying to run this game on iGPU using custom Engine.ini but as far as I remember, game starts with high graphics settings from the start, which instantly crashes game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Sorry, but I prefer testing limits of hardware. So that would defeat purpose of this experiment.
Um what? If you are testing the limits of hardware, you should be playing it on maximum settings. If your hardware is so weak that it can't handle medium, then, your computer likely doesn't even meet minimum specs.

Reactions: Rata2110

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Infortunately the game need to send infos a certain interval.

However, as the game is cracked, you won't be able to play for long, and you'll get a message telling you that the connection to the server has failed, causing the game to crash.

When this happens, you need to delete the files:
- lastID.json
- weatherPreset.json

located in \DeltaZone\Content

You must also delete the files:
- DeltaZone_PCD3D_SM6.upipelinecache
- webcache_4430

located in AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved

You need to do this every time the game crashes.
Unfortunately, you'll crash very often and won't be able to play for more than 30 minutes, sometimes up to 1 hour (if you're lucky).

Your game must also have the same crack that was given before.
And you must always use the "Crack" password every time.

Reactions: somato226

USLTD

Jun 9, 2023
Um what? If you are testing the limits of hardware, you should be playing it on maximum settings. If your hardware is so weak that it can't handle medium, then, your computer likely doesn't even meet minimum specs.
I know that my hardware won't be able to run it on maximum settings. Heck, I can't even run it on lowest settings (probably), so what I am trying to do is to modify Unreal Engine settings to at least make game not crash.

pepertje

Aug 1, 2018
How do I increase Global Reputation? Mine's been stuck at 2.85 for a while now and I can't get better stuff from the vendors

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Should be around this week.
Eyy. Hopefully the next update is more than just 1 new H-Scene and has some substantial changes, but I'd rather the game take time to finish and be actually good. Also multiplayer, because that's the only reason I can think of for the online DRM being added other than the dev being a scummy bastard..

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Eyy. Hopefully the next update is more than just 1 new H-Scene and has some substantial changes, but I'd rather the game take time to finish and be actually good. Also multiplayer, because that's the only reason I can think of for the online DRM being added other than the dev being a scummy bastard..
There's a quadruped monster in the works but its likely not going to be ready this update since Devo was out of his main PC for 2 months, but there was some progress. He did work on a lot of graphical polishing and AI tweaks. Ivy is getting a hair and labia updates. A bunch of other things in-between. Some things he holds out on till the new version comes out so might be a surprise.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I know that my hardware won't be able to run it on maximum settings. Heck, I can't even run it on lowest settings (probably), so what I am trying to do is to modify Unreal Engine settings to at least make game not crash.
don't bother, tried it with my GTX 950 got like 10fps on the lowest possible settings, try and grab the v12 build before they moved to ue5, the ue4 version runs on medium for me with decent fps not perfect but pretty decent, far playable then 12 to 7 fps i was getting... Anyways grab a copy of the ue4 version v12 on kemono and try that you might be able too run the old version.

its funny i seen people claiming there is performance increase with UE5 and it only depends on the game being developed well i find that hard to believe when the requirements for UE5 clearly state you need a fucking RTX2060 as the recommended gpu when UE4 states you can get away with as low as a GTX470 going by minimum requirements.

maybe some god here can actually work some magic and maybe share some ways too improve the fps with the ue5 version i mean if the statement about ue5 without lumen not being all that more demanding then ue4 according too many people on forums then surely i should be able to get more then 10 damn frames with the post 13 build of this game...

and before anyone asks yes i did disable lumen, now maybe if there is a way to force the game to run in directx 11 or something my performance might increase, i remember a update was added too resident evil 2 which completely killed my fps until i reverted back too the dx11 version.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Update um so i tried version v14 which is ue5 and it runs a bit worst not nearly as bad as v16 which was unplayable for me, so it was like this with v14 until i launched it with dirextx 11 and then the performance was on par with v12 and more stable... but now i am not sure what exactly kills the performance in v16, haven't tried v15 so idk if that runs the same as v14 or not... That being said YOU could possibly get the versions from v10 to v14 running on a integrated pc, do i recommend it? no. TJ888 you can ignore my request about the 12 crack, turns out ig the performance killer is v16 for anyone wondering. i know the map was increased but would that really cause such a massive performance loss that i couldn't even run at 10 fps on the lowest possible settings doable in the game?

i think i recall seeing someone mention something in the game that can be disabled in settings that was causing their performance woes but idk. i will try v16 with directx 11 enabled and see if its any better and see if any of the settings are responsible for the massive performance drop.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so it was playable kinda, textures on rocks and stuff are blocky and not loading and had to run on medium graphics at 1280x720 for 15 to 40 fps and the fps would jump at times, this was by default so i decided too start the game in directx 11 instead and the performance is far better and the textures are loading in more then they did and i can play at medium settings with 900 automatic res at around 60 to 30 fps depending on stuff and where i am. One big dif is the ground texture actually loaded.

so now that i can play it the fun part is actually figuring out how to play the game because oh boy, i have no idea what i am doing, i lost my gun and tried the weapon mod thing but i think i need a bottom piece too even start a modification, so your pretty much fucked ig if you have no way to get more gun parts and a non working gun.

Edit: v16 runs the same with dx11 but i suppose because of the new streaming texture mode which from what i read requires dx12 the ground textures will not load. so they are all grey checkered missing textures, this wasn't an issue with v14... I Wonder if there is anyway too fix this without using dx12 and lumen.

godhan69 : As an option, you can include multiple quotes in the one post rather than making several consecutive ones. :ROFLMAO:
yeah i tend to forget about that.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Some gameplay questions... Been too swamp, outskirts, is there any other places i missed? I know about the underground city haven't found it yet.

Also how do you revert body changes?

Suparook

Mar 17, 2019
I send you money via paypal and you buy sky tech gaming, therefore playing it properly. Dm me paypal!
You being serious about getting this guy a pc? I'm currently playing on a super old pc that wont run Delta Zone.
All I've been able to play are RPGMaker games.
Hell, I'd love to run this game even on low graphics settings.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes