Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I'm actually starting to like the gameplay loop, Is there a more complete game with similar mechanics? (Preferably not multiplayer, and H-content doesn't matter.)
The game falls into the definition of a extraction looter/shooter, if you search for this words on the internet, or more specifically on Steam, there's a couple out there, but none of them in my opinion are really worth the asking price.
That's why I trully believe this game, even being sexual, have a huge potential of becoming a big product. It already does a lot of key gameplay points very well, just need balancing/polishing and a little more variety.

Escape from Tarkov is sadly the most evolved one, but it's also extremely hardcore to get into, plus the devs are pure cancer, don't give them a single cent.
If you want to try Tarkov you can play with SPT-AKI (there's ways of downloading the Tarkov client spi-aki needs without owning the game), but be prepared to waste a couple hours/day(s) setting it up.

Also as MarsD said, Stalker is very good series to try if you never played it. It's not a extraction game, but have some similar mechanics into the looting/shooting. But they're old, like really old...
So there's Stalker Gamma and Stalker Anomaly, that are mods made for the original Stalker trilogy. But they're VERY hardcore to get into, as much as Tarkov.

Both Tarkov and Stalker Gamma/Anomaly are TOO much complex for their own sake, the fun I had with the original Stalker trilogy I simply cannot get with Gamma/Anomaly because of too many bullshit micromanagement of shit and obtuse mechanics without proper turorials. But at least Gamma and Anomlay are free, so there's that...

But back into Delta Zone topic: how the fuck the vendors actually work? Every time I level them up past I to IV and such, they reset when I close the screen. Is there a way to keep them leveled up or is it "working as intended"?
Their stock seems to always be only scrap shit too. I must be doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomdooom

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
The game falls into the definition of a extraction looter/shooter, if you search for this words on the internet, or more specifically on Steam, there's a couple out there, but none of them in my opinion are really worth the asking price.
That's why I trully believe this game, even being sexual, have a huge potential of becoming a big product. It already does a lot of key gameplay points very well, just need balancing/polishing and a little more variety.

Escape from Tarkov is sadly the most evolved one, but it's also extremely hardcore to get into, plus the devs are pure cancer, don't give them a single cent.
If you want to try Tarkov you can play with SPT-AKI (there's ways of downloading the Tarkov client spi-aki needs without owning the game), but be prepared to waste a couple hours/day(s) setting it up.

But back into Delta Zone topic: how the fuck the vendors actually work? Every time I level them up past I to IV and such, they reset when I close the screen. Is there a way to keep them leveled up or is it "working as intended"?
Their stock seems to always be only scrap shit too. I must be doing something wrong?
You could check out Level Zero: Extraction i joined it's playtest and it was quite fun.

About the vendors, they don't reset. If you just spend like 1$ or maybe more higher relation levels pop up. So just spend any money and make the game check the relation, it should see the relation is already over level 5 and let you see them again. I think.

Or it's just working as intended and you need to spend a tiny money every time you use a vendor to see them.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
How is Pregnancy works? What it does\affects?
Every time you get raped by humanoid enemies, belly gets semen (the sperm icon on bottom left with a %). Semen has a chance (random) to have monster DNA (tentacles). So the longer it stays in her womb, and if you don't take contraceptive pills, the higher the chance to get impregnated with tentacle DNA.

Tentacle rape, and tentacle DNA attaches to her womb and become eggs after a while. when the eggs are a certain size, they can be expeled by using the X key (which is also usable to push sperm out after being raped, and to masturbate to recover Sanity which is drained by Cyberware usage making you start seeing those phantoms and hearing shit).

That's pretty much it.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
About the vendors, they don't reset. If you just spend like 1$ or maybe more higher relation levels pop up. So just spend any money and make the game check the relation, it should see the relation is already over level 5 and let you see them again. I think.

Or it's just working as intended and you need to spend a tiny money every time you use a vendor to see them.
Well, it's not working like that to me. I spend like $100 for example, and it levels up (the squares on the right become clickable).
I click them and nothing changes. So I close the vendor and open it up again, and it's back to square I only with the others not clickable. It's as if the game is not saving their state.

Also, the sleeping system I think is also broken. When you get low health and use items, there's a point when a msg pops up saying you need to either use a Surgery Kit or Sleep at the Hideout to recover more health.
The surgery kit works, the bed only forwards time, it doesn't heal.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So I got some bad news. I said based on Devo's older posts that a quadruped monster be coming in R 20, that doesn't look like its going to happen based on a recent update from Devo, the current focus is on tasks, strip club, wanted system and then new monster.

My apologies.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
So I got some bad news. I said based on Devo's older posts that a quadruped monster be coming in R 20, that doesn't look like its going to happen based on a recent update from Devo, the current focus is on tasks, strip club, wanted system and then new monster.

My apologies.
Game comes first, h-content later. I've been waiting for the tasks for a long long time. And i wonder what the wanted system will be like, what if i'm not wanted they won't attack me ? Or will not shoot to kill ? Man i can't wait.

Edit: Astcit resting worked only once on my playthrough and it was the first time i slept, after that it only skips time.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
What I really really think this game could use is a way to adjust the AI, they see and hear too far, and respond too quickly in my opinion. And they always spawn in groups. And the difficulty selector does pretty much nothing between the 3 options that I noticed.
The slider on the Adult section does work tho, anything above 1 and they rush her in the same frame she gets stunned. More bot than that impossible, it's fucking instantaneous.
I want to have fun, not play Tarkov.

Btw, I love how a single barrel and receiver can pretty much fire any ammunition in existence =P
Realistic? Not at all, but fun as fuck. I think the AI system could use this kind of treatment too, make it less ganksquads, less responsive, maybe put static groups on places like the Corporate base, City, etc. The spawning system is all over the place, and the AI is not fun at all, to me. They always spot me before I can spot them, no matter how careful I play, and I believe I'm pretty good with that kinda thing, I played Tarkov for years at this point, pretty sure I have good audiovisual awareness and reaction times.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
I assume the I to IV are reward portrait for how much you've spent. And to actually level up with the vendors and make them sell better stuff you'll have to spend money and gain global reputation...

People said it's accumulated via killing enemies, with higher tier enemy rewarding more reputation point, but judging by my experience I'd say it's entirely map discovery, or killing enemy in different places: Each time you kill someone in somewhere you've newly discovered, the global rep goes up. Or killing may not be necessary but map discovery definitely plays a part. Again, purely based on my experience.

The game falls into the definition of a extraction looter/shooter
And about the categorization thing, it kinda fell into rpg in my head cuz the dev promised save area to explore and strip club and stuff, y'know rpg stuff.

Edit: Sigh does anyone know how the global reputation actually works?

Last edited:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
And about the categorization thing, it kinda fell into rpg in my head cuz the dev promised save area to explore and strip club and stuff, y'know rpg stuff.
Well, to be a RPG the game would need to have stats methinks. You can "role play" some things, but that don't actually makes it a RPG tho, for that you need character stats/skills etc... I can be wrong.

Edit: Sigh does anyone know how the global reputation actually works?
Does it works?

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Does it works?
It's not implemented yet. Everything is hostile except if your hands are up or moving slowly around tentacles.
Answering my own question, it seems the global reputation rises every time you unlock a new portrait from a trader. And the different level of trader portrait might be your mileage for total money spent at that trader. In short go spend money at different traders.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Answering my own question, it seems the global reputation rises every time you unlock a new portrait from a trader. And the different level of trader portrait might be your mileage for total money spent at that trader. In short go spend money at different traders.
This is exactly the other way around. Global reputation is what enables you to unlock portraits - along with spending money. Each trader explicitly tells you how much reputation and how much money you need to unlock their next level.

Global reputation is raised by killing enemies - the higher the level of the enemy, the more reputation they give. At a certain point, killing lower level enemies will not give you any reputation.

Reactions: MarsD

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Game needs bigger boob sizes. Very unfair the ass can be expanded to DAMN size but breasts are only hmm size

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I just spent the week exploring the new City map. It is absolutely fucking confusing and unfair with all the enemies and the lack of lighting. New Structural weapon is really good once you get to a full kit; you can spam .338, although it still sucks (you will get overgassed easily after a few shots, it's rare and is barely better than .45 APN against Corpos.

While I'm working on an updated walkthrough (as R19 changed so much), here are the current settings I'm running right now:
High, High, Very High, FSR 3 (but I assume DLSS implementation is also decent), and Lumen Off. This produces around 60-70 FPS in all areas except for City where it's about 30-40 around the Emission Zone and the body dump area near the West exit.

Gameplay settings will work well as a balance with Medium difficulty, 1-1.2 damage multiplier (I play on 1.12), Low Gunpart Damage, Weak/Slow Tentacles, Weak Psychosis effects, Max Traders, and unlocked Body Modifications.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I just spent the week exploring the new City map. It is absolutely fucking confusing and unfair with all the enemies and the lack of lighting. New Structural weapon is really good once you get to a full kit; you can spam .338, although it still sucks (you will get overgassed easily after a few shots, it's rare and is barely better than .45 APN against Corpos.

While I'm working on an updated walkthrough (as R19 changed so much), here are the current settings I'm running right now:
High, High, Very High, FSR 3 (but I assume DLSS implementation is also decent), and Lumen Off. This produces around 60-70 FPS in all areas except for City where it's about 30-40 around the Emission Zone and the body dump area near the West exit.

Gameplay settings will work well as a balance with Medium difficulty, 1-1.2 damage multiplier (I play on 1.12), Low Gunpart Damage, Weak/Slow Tentacles, Weak Psychosis effects, Max Traders, and unlocked Body Modifications.
which graphics card you play on?

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes