Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
V Mass Misinformation V (what i say could be true but don't take it 100%) V
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you get an ID for a one time payment and keep it even if you stop the next month?
If it works that way I'm willing to do that once at the highest tier and refresh it for a major update.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
Green tentacs which always put eggs inside character and the normal ones still there. You can now sneak past the tentacles, there are 2 more animations for h-attack and give up with humans. There was added a new map City (which is complete mess, i understand it now but this labirynth was pain to understand at first), there are also new attachments which is a new tier (Structural). Other than that just some new clutter, human bodies and some balance changes to the gun and ammo.

It's basicly the same game with few additions but nothing completely new. There is also a lovense integration which works fairly good and some new cheats like enemies won't steal from you anymore which is a plus. From what i understand, release 20 will have some tasks and quests for the traders, for now that's it. Devolution is still silent about new enemies, previously he shared some new Doggo type enemy but nothing new since then.
And most importantly, it killed the ability to play on old Windows 10, version 1809. I can’t play the new version of the game, I’m waiting for a correction from the author, I hope he will correct this oversight.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Can you get an ID for a one time payment and keep it even if you stop the next month?
If it works that way I'm willing to do that once at the highest tier and refresh it for a major update.
Idk, i just paid once and never used the acc ever again. I had created it for Delta Zone anyways and it was like v7 or smt.
For all i know it's deactivated. I'm just using the funny wizard people's cracks now.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Idk, i just paid once and never used the acc ever again. I had created it for Delta Zone anyways and it was like v7 or smt.
For all i know it's deactivated or smt. I'm just using the funny wizard people's cracks now.
The Dev hangs out in this thread, if they answer I might consider throwing them a bone.
I do like this for what it is right now, runs surprisingly well too considering far less complex games run like ass on my PC*
Once it gets more lewd animations and something of an objective it'll be pretty good and worth the money but very few things are worth a monthly subscription for me nowadays.

*- 5950x + 7900 XT + 64GB 3600RAM on a 4TB SSD.

Reactions: Saxafran and KSSL

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
And most importantly, it killed the ability to play on old Windows 10, version 1809. I can’t play the new version of the game, I’m waiting for a correction from the author, I hope he will correct this oversight.
He won't because Unreal Engine requires at least build .

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
The Dev hangs out in this thread, if they answer I might consider throwing them a bone.
I do like this for what it is right now, runs surprisingly well too considering far less complex games run like ass on my PC*
Once it gets more lewd animations and something of an objective it'll be pretty good and worth the money but very few things are worth a monthly subscription for me nowadays.

*- 5950x + 7900 XT + 64GB 3600RAM on a 4TB SSD.
They no longer visit this forum for their own mental health. Language barrier surely doesn't help either. Devo can't seem to answer complex english questions well, I've asked details on many subjects and 90% of what I ask doesn't get responded too. The more simple the question, the more likely he'll be able to answer it. Although he only responds on Discord, Patreon, and Subscribestar.

Before the online check was added, you could buy a one time and you get access to that version. Only thing you couldn't do was generate a new ID file from the discord bot if you lost it. I believe it still works that way, but I'm not 100% sure because I can't personally test it.

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
Seems like a decent game so far but I'm having some some issues that I would like answers to.

1. Pregnancy/belly expansion and hatched tentacles has been stuck at 51% and 60% respectively for a good while now (like a few hours). Is this normal or is it bugged?

2. What happens when either of these reach 100%?

3. Are traders supposed to be able to level up? I cannot see any indication in-game for this... I have sold and bought for hundreds of credits and nothing is progressing. Some older posts on here talk about trader reputation and them having more credits for buying from you, and I have yet to see any of this.
Edit: Only the traders outside of the hideout can be leveled.

4. The game is telling me (hints on) to use surgical kit or rest in hideout to fully heal, but sleeping does not seem to work. Is this normal on hard mode?

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Fair enough on that one.
I guess I'll wait around then for enough content to justify the spending or a solid answer.
So I asked him directly for you and here is the response.

"user id works for some time but is time limited to like 3 months but its not infinite so year old builds are not playable"
"but they lose role in my discord and role is required for getting user id"

So it is setup to encourage staying subbed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Detective Cancer

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
1. Pregnancy/belly expansion and hatched tentacles has been stuck at 51% and 60% respectively for a good while now (like a few hours). Is this normal or is it bugged?

2. What happens when either of these reaches 100%?
Those percents show not a progression but some sort of a volume/amount of things inside you :). Bigger the number - bigger the belly. You can have 100% of cum or 100% of eggs/tentacles. Progression itself is not a visible number and it is designed so to be a part of the gameplay.

Reactions: Saxafran

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a city, but we cannot enter inside... instead, there is a radioactive zones and tentacles pools.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
there is a city, but we cannot enter inside... instead, there is a radioactive zones and tentacles pools.
Nah you can go inside the city and there's also a swamp area.
Not much to do in either but they're cool to look at and explore.

So I asked him directly for you and here is the response.

"user id works for some time but is time limited to like 3 months but its not infinite so year old builds are not playable"
"but they lose role in my discord and role is required for getting user id"

So it is setup to encourage staying subbed.
That's interesting, thank you for taking the time to ask~
I'll keep that in mind.

Reactions: Mordona

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Green tentacs which always put eggs inside character and the normal ones still there. You can now sneak past the tentacles, there are 2 more animations for h-attack and give up with humans. There was added a new map City (which is complete mess, i understand it now but this labirynth was pain to understand at first), there are also new attachments which is a new tier (Structural). Other than that just some new clutter, human bodies and some balance changes to the gun and ammo.

It's basicly the same game with few additions but nothing completely new. There is also a lovense integration which works fairly good and some new cheats like enemies won't steal from you anymore which is a plus. From what i understand, release 20 will have some tasks and quests for the traders, for now that's it. Devolution is still silent about new enemies, previously he shared some new Doggo type enemy but nothing new since then.
My my... Pretty slow... I also imagine that He probably try to convert everything on the UE5 and he still alone for the project?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Disapointing game.
- The shooting part, the ambiance, the craft system... is very promising.
- even in easy mode, the ennemies are tough. And the raiders are just nearby invincible.
- where is the city part, with traders, etc ? I just found a slum full of ennemies.
- the map is not clear at all. It's easy to being lost.
- where is the adult content, rape and tentacle rape parts excepted ?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
- The shooting part, the ambiance, the craft system... is very promising.
It's quite cool indeed, and it seems to be the main focus.
- even in easy mode, the ennemies are tough. And the raiders are just nearby invincible.
Yup, I agree the AI and balancing is fucked up and should be main focus as soon as possible. Playing for long right now is not fun, you can't consistently "win", even knowing how to play and what to do and where to go, because the AI is pure bullshit with it's spawn mechanics and superhuman bot skills.
- where is the city part, with traders, etc ? I just found a slum full of ennemies.
City is going north, just keep using the north exits and you'll end up in the city. In my opinion there's already too much map/maps for too little diversity/things to do.
- the map is not clear at all. It's easy to being lost.
The map is utter shit, because one: it's not a accurate representation of landmarks, and two: there's no compass or way for you to actually know where the fuck you currently are. And good luck seeing shit midnight, it becomes completely useless.
It should either be a GPS/PDA/Smartphone, or just a fucking normal minimap as every normal game does. Fuck the whole Tarkov hardcore bullshit of having to memorize maps and using paper.
ALSO, the girl has fucking cyberware, can slow time, see thermal trails, kill with shock and even be invisible, but don't have a fucking compass or digital map? Yeah...
- where is the adult content, rape and tentacle rape parts excepted ?
That's it for now. Tentacles and humanoids rape. And masturbating, if that counts.

Reactions: kekpuker

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
My my... Pretty slow... I also imagine that He probably try to convert everything on the UE5 and he still alone for the project?
No he's no longer solo, although I don't know how the animator and the programmer are paid and how much time they dedicate to the game. Devo hasn't shared much detail on what they are doing or the arrangement they have. Judging by the pace of things, they seem pretty part time so far.

krogen94

Jul 4, 2017
When main character give up sometimes enemys runs away instead come close and rape character.
What is the problem to they runs away and come closer sometimes?

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes