SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
No he's no longer solo, although I don't know how the animator and the programmer are paid and how much time they dedicate to the game. Devo hasn't shared much detail on what they are doing or the arrangement they have. Judging by the pace of things, they seem pretty part time so far.
Oh, that's a good news, so DEVO find someone who have the level for him? Yay, so we gonna see some quick evolution now, no?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Can anyone tell me how many types of enemies there are in the game?

Also, Do the enemies have one or more scene types?
Those, who can be killed: humans of 3 different factions, each a little bit tankier and having slightly better weaponry than previous. Corporate ones better shoot down from the distance with APN ammo.
Those, who can't be killed: 2 different types of tentacles. You either scare them away or embrace the consequences.
AFAIK there is a pool of scenes, and depending on the circumstances, one or another scene is dragged from there. Not sure if it's true.

Reactions: yolomancer3000
Apr 22, 2020
Those, who can be killed: humans of 3 different factions, each a little bit tankier and having slightly better weaponry than previous. Corporate ones better shoot down from the distance with APN ammo.
Those, who can't be killed: 2 different types of tentacles. You either scare them away or embrace the consequences.
AFAIK there is a pool of scenes, and depending on the circumstances, one or another scene is dragged from there. Not sure if it's true.
Thank you so much for the reply.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you so much for the reply.
Scenes are dependent on the situation. If you're giving up, it's one of two animations; a Cowgirl animation for single enemies, and a Spitroast animation for two or more enemies. If you get caught, it's four animations; Doggystyle, Irrumatio, and Missionary for single enemies, and the same Spitroast animation for two or more. Note about the Spitroast animation, it only contains two enemies regardless of the amount of enemies nearby.

Reactions: wenkertan2

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
what spot has the green tentacles usually? I haven't come across any D=
One beside destroyed highway, right near building on water and nearest danger zone (best access point - shore between them) and at least two around Hawker, under the orange pipes. As for other areas - not sure where.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Has anybody been able to find 'Striker' in City? I am literally at the workbench on the right side of the map, and the shop is supposed to be located just to the north of it. I mean... it makes sense for the gun shop to be near the workbench so you can modify your gun but I cannot fucking find the shop itself after 20 whole minutes.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Has anybody been able to find 'Striker' in City? I am literally at the workbench on the right side of the map, and the shop is supposed to be located just to the north of it. I mean... it makes sense for the gun shop to be near the workbench so you can modify your gun but I cannot fucking find the shop itself after 20 whole minutes.
On the highway, before the shipping crates towards east in a corner. Took me a while to figure out as well.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
These are the shipping crates right?
That area gives me huge fps drops for no reason at all apparent. And I have a 6900XT...
I think it's the bodies, they seem to be individual models and each has an absurd amount of polygons. Or maybe it's some other thing in that area that I have not seen at all, which is equally bad.

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes