VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
That area gives me huge fps drops for no reason at all apparent. And I have a 6900XT...
I think it's the bodies, they seem to be individual models and each has an absurd amount of polygons. Or maybe it's some other thing in that area that I have not seen at all, which is equally bad.
I mentioned it as well, it crippled my GPU to half :KEK:

These are the shipping crates right?
Trader should be around there. It's hard to find because the damn thing is a dark gray metal pillar.

• Haha
Reactions: Astcit

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
man i almost got done noclipping through the terrain all the way to the east and still i can't find that trader... is the location wrong on the map or what because according to it Striker should be like six feet north of that workbench and not any further from that

a video or something of the exact route would be very much appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: hever50

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
man i almost got done noclipping through the terrain all the way to the east and still i can't find that trader... is the location wrong on the map or what because according to it Striker should be like six feet north of that workbench and not any further from that

I lost count of how many times I got obliterated because I was more than 20mins looking for a workbench or drone or the godamn passage for the next areas...

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I lost count of how many times I got obliterated because I was more than 20mins looking for a workbench or drone or the godamn passage for the next areas...
You can toggle portable workbenches. It's in the cheat menu. I still think that the feature makes the game more interesting and basically forces you to choose wisely what to do.

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021

So i don't have a video but i can give you a written guide quickly.

- Enter city from city walls (not the tunnel).
- Go down all the stairs til you hit road.
- there will be a higher path and a lower path. Take the lower one (should have some naughty sign above it and leads to an underground bike storage looking area).
- After that hug the right wall and follow it.
- After a short bit you should run into a fence you can't pass and have to go through a small garage to pass it.
- right after the garage there will be illuminated path on the right and a dark path on the left. Both lead to the other side of the house between them so it doesn't matter which you pick. But i suggest dark.
- If you hug the house while in dark path you will actually see the trader button pop up.

Basically she is on the other side of that house and right beside a workbench there. However be warned, enemies spawn and wander there a lot and they will spot you through the gaps in all the bridges, houses, etc. While buying stuff i had to shoot like 8 dudes who casually wandered past.

So yeah, unless they changed where she is in the last 3-5 days since i played, that should be the location

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
How to get to the Gunpart trader (Hawker) 'cus people somehow can't find it (no judging here)
If any part is not clear tell me and i might fix it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this next route is a shitshow and i highly advise against following it if you really wanna get to the city.
This took way longer than i'd like to admit.

Reactions: Ecl1p5e and hever50

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
How to get to the Gunpart trader (Hawker) 'cus people somehow can't find it (no judging here)
If any part is not clear tell me and i might fix it

Now this next route is a shitshow and i highly advise against following it if you really wanna get to the city.
This took way longer than i'd like to admit.
Second one is faster if you go through the main road (but obviously way harder).
City is deliberately hard but not well designed (in my opinion). The lack of lighting feels more like a gimmick, and with enemies seeing in the dark better than you most of the time, it's extremely unfair. Even the entrance sucks; moving through the checkpoint/warehouse, enemies will not spawn until you reach a certain distance. It has happened to me every time I went where I will peek to see no enemies for five Corpos to spawn the moment I get closer.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I noticed ivy is not getting pregnant in this version, enemies just cum in her and then it just disappears after some time.

astonia11

Mar 30, 2020
I've recorded two videos to reach the traders in City Streets from the entrances.

Yes, they're extremely dark. Increase your gamma/brightness. Yes, it goes fast. Slow down/pause the video as needed. The areas had been previously cleared, so you will most likely encounter enemies en route.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
what is the default value of impregnation chance multiplier?
It's 1?
Also don't change difficulty slider from 1, you'll never be able to put it back into 1, only 0.99 or 1.01...
The areas had been previously cleared, so you will most likely encounter enemies en route.
Does it matter at all? The enemies keep spawning forever randomly around you don't they?

Reactions: Hornyy69

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
It's 1?
Also don't change difficulty slider from 1, you'll never be able to put it back into 1, only 0.99 or 1.01...

Does it matter at all? The enemies keep spawning forever randomly around you don't they?
In the old version, tentacle, yes, but the human, no, whe they are dead, they are the time you load in another map

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Nope, not at all.

Look at the bottom of this post:
V Mass Misinformation V
They spawn as cells in Points of Interest. And they walk around, some roam quite a lot. But no respawn, you have to go back to the hideout to reset the world.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 1 file on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

Updated scripts and changelog are here:

ZIP Installation instructions are below:
-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking
Hya, excuse me to bother you about that but, first, thank you for helping the community here

I was trying to use it, but each time I take your folder (the crack) and drop him into the game folder, he ask me to replace some file, and you say that he doesn't suppose to ask that
It's the fresh game from the zip file (the 0.19 v3) and I was trying two times with always a fresh installation, but each times, he ask methe permission to replace some files... It is normal? Or I do probably something wrong?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Nope, not at all.

Look at the bottom of this post:

They spawn as cells in Points of Interest. And they walk around, some roam quite a lot. But no respawn, you have to go back to the hideout to reset the world.
I could swear they ganksquad spawned endlessly, I lost count how many times I died in a area I had previously killed like 6 or more enemies.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Hya, excuse me to bother you about that but, first, thank you for helping the community here

I was trying to use it, but each time I take your folder (the crack) and drop him into the game folder, he ask me to replace some file, and you say that he doesn't suppose to ask that
It's the fresh game from the zip file (the 0.19 v3) and I was trying two times with always a fresh installation, but each times, he ask methe permission to replace some files... It is normal? Or I do probably something wrong?
If you downloaded game from first post it already comes pre-cracked. You don't need to add crack manually there.

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes