Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Wait, the Modern parts aren't the best ones you can use??? wtf???
How can I use the locked ones?

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
Wait, the Modern parts aren't the best ones you can use??? wtf???
Weapon tiers go from Scrap -> Legacy -> Modern -> Composite -> and now Structural.

How can I use the locked ones?
Unless it got changed, weapons from corpo enemies are locked and you can't do anything about it except sell them.
You can still loot the above tiers from raiders/scavengers by disassembling their weapons if they have better weapon parts. Unsure on whenever structural can also be looted from raiders/scavs since I've not done so yet.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I've never seen a "Composite" nor "Structural" part on any enemy's weapon.
The higher I ever saw was Modern. And I got more hours in this than I'd like to admit.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I've never seen a "Composite" nor "Structural" part on any enemy's weapon.
The higher I ever saw was Modern. And I got more hours in this than I'd like to admit.
Corporate enemies carry locked Composite or Structural guns. I haven't gotten far enough to figure out how to unlock or disassemble them yet, though.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Corporate enemies carry locked Composite or Structural guns. I haven't gotten far enough to figure out how to unlock or disassemble them yet, though.
I know that, I was talking about being able to use those 2 grades by finding them on non-locked guns, which it's not possible yet.

Do anyone have all the traders photos and their variants? Just noticed they get gradually nude at each level.

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
I know that, I was talking about being able to use those 2 grades by finding them on non-locked guns, which it's not possible yet.
You should have the chance of finding composite components on Modern weapons (and be able to find non-locked composite guns as well), kind of like how scrap weapons can have the chance of having legacy components, and legacy weapons have a chance of having modern components.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Still progressing since I've not played since v16, but are the structural weapon parts lootable from non-locked raider weapons? Trader in city outskirts offers up parts for structural components, but curious if I'm just not getting lucky from disassembling composite raider weapons.
Not sure. I haven't picked not one part yet from any enemy in my testing. Could be that it's only sold but I doubt it. Also, if anyone's interested I'm willing to create a Miraheze wiki for ease.

Reactions: GreenRex

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Composite parts can appear on guns, I saw composite trigger and composite rear site a couple times. I've never seen structural though...time to disassemble everything

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Astcit VanillaLover
If she has medium-small boobs, she is clean and has high sanity she won't cover up and be confident.
If she has medium-big boobs , she is clean and has high sanity she'll squeeze them with her arms and hit a hot ah pose.
If she was molested in any way she'll cover up.
Cum inside doesn't affect stance.
Tissues need to be used multiple times to clean body cum, when 1st person requires 1-2.
Tissues also remove makeup/smear.
Not sure if crouching works in deep water.

but are the structural weapon parts lootable from non-locked raider weapons?
No, all structural (last tier) parts are on locked weapons and must be bought. (Not for sure but for the amount that i tested it would be like 0.000000...1% chance or smt)
Component is the most you're getting out of raiders.

I haven't gotten far enough to figure out how to unlock or disassemble them yet
You can't, they sell for high amounts but can't be used. So sell them and buy parts.

time to disassemble everything
You can click "Info" on guns to see the parts, although it might make your eyes bleed and will not remove strippable* (is this a word?) part names if you field strip the gun.

Do anyone have all the traders photos and their variants? Just noticed they get gradually nude at each level.
Except the new "Unknown Trader" in City.

Also, if anyone's interested I'm willing to create a Miraheze wiki for ease.
Hell yeah i am, but i might be the only one so idk. Can help with info.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Not sure if crouching works in deep water.
You can, you become completely submerged on some places like the Swamp underwater shortcut or the big water lake on right in the rocks at the start of City Outskirts.
It's infuriating that any kind of water puddle makes you walk slowly, as do entering deep water.
But it's funny that if you crouch and the water level is above camera height, she'll crouch walk at normal speed underwater. =P

Also don't remember if it was you who said to me that crouch walking through tentacle places don't alert them, and that's true and something that should be more explicitly explained methinks.

I fucking hate the bush and water run speed cancel mechanic, it's pure bullshit and only affects the player, another layer of bullshit against the player.

Component is the most you're getting out of raiders.
For fuck sake... so to clarify once and for all: After Modern, there are Component parts ALREADY in the game (v19) that can be found and used?
I can only find Modern parts, never found anything better than them, no matter the enemy or map. So if it is possible, I don't fucking know what I'm doing wrong after so many hours dumped in this demo already (those fucking dangling pussy lips, I swear they're fucking hypnotizing...)

You can click "Info" on guns to see the parts, although it might make your eyes bleed and will not remove strippable* (is this a word?) part names if you field strip the gun.
That popup needs a rework fast too. Smaller text and each part on a line instead of one after another all crammed togheter. It's fucking headache inducing trying to read that shit while a fucking thunderstorm and shots keep happening around you.

And yeah, that's a word.
i got trader picks 1,4 and 5 of most traders. average ai art imo. have fun.
Thanks, I found them quite cool. Don't think it's 100% AI art since the pussy, hands and face is very well resolved. So if it is, it's further edited after generation probably. I can NEVER generate proper pussies with correct clit, clit hood, labia, urethra and vagina hole correct, it's always a generic meat tunnel. Hands are also a fucking nightmare to get correct most of the time. Faces a little less, but often eyes and smaller details get asymetric differences.

Reactions: KSSL

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You can, you become completely submerged on some places like the Swamp underwater shortcut or the big water lake on right in the rocks at the start of City Outskirts.
It's infuriating that any kind of water puddle makes you walk slowly, as do entering deep water.
But it's funny that if you crouch and the water level is above camera height, she'll crouch walk at normal speed underwater. =P

Also don't remember if it was you who said to me that crouch walking through tentacle places don't alert them, and that's true and something that should be more explicitly explained methinks.

I fucking hate the bush and water run speed cancel mechanic, it's pure bullshit and only affects the player, another layer of bullshit against the player.

For fuck sake... so to clarify once and for all: After Modern, there are Component parts ALREADY in the game (v19) that can be found and used?
I can only find Modern parts, never found anything better than them, no matter the enemy or map. So if it is possible, I don't fucking know what I'm doing wrong after so many hours dumped in this demo already (those fucking dangling pussy lips, I swear they're fucking hypnotizing...)

That popup needs a rework fast too. Smaller text and each part on a line instead of one after another all crammed togheter. It's fucking headache inducing trying to read that shit while a fucking thunderstorm and shots keep happening around you.

And yeah, that's a word.

Thanks, I found them quite cool. Don't think it's 100% AI art since the pussy, hands and face is very well resolved. So if it is, it's further edited after generation probably. I can NEVER generate proper pussies with correct clit, clit hood, labia, urethra and vagina hole correct, it's always a generic meat tunnel. Hands are also a fucking nightmare to get correct most of the time. Faces a little less, but often eyes and smaller details get asymetric differences.
I said it. Also
when you're in deep water tentacles don't/can't grapple you.

Some more rapid fire facts (some of which will be in the next walkthrough);
- There's an exploit where entering a sex scene allows you to use the movement controls, with the exception of Sprinting.
- Emission Zones don't always have Corpos. Did four runs and none showed up the one across Hideout.
- There is a bug (that has existed since I think R10/11) where opening a menu will cause it to be unclosable.
- Save scumming works (although much harder now, as the game saves way too often) and if you die you can cheat death, and enemies will freeze for about a second while you load the game.
- Lumen Lighting makes the environment brighter. Worth the FPS? idk.
- If you set the damage to the lowest setting a .338 Lapua bullet will not one-shot.
- .338 Lapua does not stun enemies (even in headshots) in one shot like buckshot does.
- [Old tip I found in this thread, credit to the OP] you can switch your weapon and access your inventory while in the first animation of sex scenes.
- Outskirts still has spots you can fall through the map with a "Hooverbike".
And a lot more random quirky things this game has.

Reactions: Astcit

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Component has been there for a long time, it was a white colored weapon when it first appeared in like maybe v7 or before ? Not sure.
Structural weapon happened in v19.

What i meant was while you can crouch in deepwater the tentacles still come to you. At least they did when i tried. Tbh once you get structural flashlight tentacles become a myth so..

Also a useless info that nobody knows other than Devolution maybe, structural red dot sight is extremely similiar in shape to the red dot in Devolution's fossil game LAZERZOMBIES. Loved that game fr.

Reactions: Astcit

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I said it. Also when you're in deep water tentacles don't/can't grapple you.
By deep you mean when she walks at the normal speed while crouched? Because the tentacle model goes further down than ground level, and I'm pretty sure I got grappled by it by accidentally touching them from bottom where there's not even a 3D model of it but still appears to have a hitbox.
- There's an exploit where entering a sex scene allows you to use the movement controls, with the exception of Sprinting.
I thought that was proposital to allow you to move the sex scene out of bad camera angles. I got a lot of wonky places, like on top of rock/cliffs or inside foliage that makes the camera impossible to see the animations.

vecuk

Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a problem with game crash. Game version 19.0 . I can run a game and walk in the shelter but when I cross the gates "start ride" when loading the world getting a crash with error "out of video memory" see on the screenshot. I have a RTX3070 with 8GB video memory and CoreI7 12700 CPU 16GB RAM. Does anyone got this error before? Any solution for it? The previous version 18 works fine.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a problem with game crash. Game version 19.0 . I can run a game and walk in the shelter but when I cross the gates "start ride" when loading the world getting a crash with error "out of video memory" see on the screenshot. I have a RTX3070 with 8GB video memory and CoreI7 12700 CPU 16GB RAM. Does anyone got this error before? Any solution for it? The previous version 18 works fine.
You didn't provide two very important things: what resolution are you trying to play at, and your graphic settings.

I'm going to assume with 8GB of VRAM you'll only be ok at 1080p and lower, and Medium and lower. But I can be wrong.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes