Sep 28, 2017
Second one is faster if you go through the main road (but obviously way harder).
City is deliberately hard but not well designed (in my opinion). The lack of lighting feels more like a gimmick, and with enemies seeing in the dark better than you most of the time, it's extremely unfair. Even the entrance sucks; moving through the checkpoint/warehouse, enemies will not spawn until you reach a certain distance. It has happened to me every time I went where I will peek to see no enemies for five Corpos to spawn the moment I get closer.
I remember I specifically gave feedback when I was patreon as a suggestion to add more CQB, with interiors. Perfect opportunity to use the city for this, but as is this isn't a city - it's basically a highway and surrounding buildings that is always dark with neon signs alongside it.

Although tbf my favorite part of the map is the area that runs above most of the map that has platforms you have to walk along otherwise you fall to the ground. Wish the entire map was that.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Anybody knows how the "don't look at me" mechanic works? I just had her cumflate from creampie and she didn't stood in the "don't look at me" pose, covering her breasts and pussy.
How can I consistently make her not cover herself up?

• Haha
Reactions: denri2000

OscarNightmare

Apr 22, 2024
Anybody knows how the "don't look at me" mechanic works? I just had her cumflate from creampie and she didn't stood in the "don't look at me" pose, covering her breasts and pussy.
You need to use a napkin

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
I've recorded two videos to reach the traders in City Streets from the entrances.

Yes, they're extremely dark. Increase your gamma/brightness. Yes, it goes fast. Slow down/pause the video as needed. The areas had been previously cleared, so you will most likely encounter enemies en route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the vid!

So basically, Striker is literally nowhere near where the map shows she is. I also noticed that there are way more workbenches scattered around than the map shows there are. Which means that the map is fucking useless (big shocker), especially for the City map where the design is entirely too vertical to be shown properly on a flat 2D map.

Idk about others but I'd really like to see a proper Doom-like automap where it also shows YOUR active location on the map itself. It's weird how the city is this massive tech jungle with camera drones following your ass yet none of them let you track your location. The camera drones sure as hell are sending your location to someone else, and you being a hacker should be allowed to see yourself on the map as long as you have a drone chasing after you (you can map the drones out on a GPS grid since they are entirely cybernetic). That would be a funny mechanic honestly.

OscarNightmare

Apr 22, 2024
You mean the Tissue item? It only makes her clean the cum from 1st person view as far as I know. Does it influences if she covers herself up or not too?
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I use Google translator. The Tissue item also helps when it is necessary to clean the first-person view. And also when Ivy's makeup is smeared. Then, after using the Tissue item, it also stops covering up. I assumed that you were talking about this option. I checked it myself. The Tissue item doesn't help when Iwy is smeared underneath. All you have to do is squeeze everything out and wait for all traces of the body to disappear, then Ivy stops covering herself with her hands.

Reactions: Astcit

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You mean the Tissue item? It only makes her clean the cum from 1st person view as far as I know. Does it influences if she covers herself up or not too?
To trigger the confidence stance, you need to be clean and have a high psychosis stat.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
but... but... there's tentacles in water... oh well, she'll like it probably...
If you crouch walk tentacles won't aggro.

Personally, I hate how the sex is very rape focused, not just in this game but in basically every NFSW FPS with a fem-protag. Why can't I remove a guy's limbs and ride the shit out of him? Why can't I shock him and do it Futurama style?

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Its clothing based. You need a intact t-shirt and panties on.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
If you crouch walk tentacles won't aggro.

Personally, I hate how the sex is very rape focused, not just in this game but in basically every NFSW FPS with a fem-protag. Why can't I remove a guy's limbs and ride the shit out of him? Why can't I shock him and do it Futurama style?
Fuck, really? Didn't knew that. That works anywhere? Like in the Swamp where there's a underwater tunnel that shortcuts the map but it's filled with tentacles?
Also, she breathes infinitely underwater right? In the same tunnel for example she just keeps walking like on surface when going underwater.

Also, FUCK YES! I wish the player could be the one raping enemies too! Down them and fuck their brains out. Would be even more awesome if it had also female enemies and the player could be futa/shemale, but I think that was a hard no from devs already, which is a huge potential and missed gameplay aspect too that would not be that hard to code in since pretty much apart from models and animations, the mechanics are already in the game.
Its clothing based. You need a intact t-shirt and panties on.
I previously tought so too, but not always. She does the exhibitionist dance (showing off her boobs) sometimes, even when nude or with damaged clothes enough to see everything.
I just don't understand what are the requisites.
If she gets raped she covers herself up. But I think if you kill the guy who raped and clean her, then she show off no matter with what clothing state.
I can't reproduce it consistently, that's why I asked because there's some fuckery going on that it's not evident/explained, and I want her to be not giving a fuck about covering herself up at all.
Also wish she had other idle standing pose, the one she uses is awkward as fuck.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I previously tought so too, but not always. She does the exhibitionist dance (showing off her boobs) sometimes, even when nude or with damaged clothes enough to see everything.
I just don't understand what are the requisites.
If she gets raped she covers herself up. But I think if you kill the guy who raped and clean her, then she show off no matter with what clothing state.
I can't reproduce it consistently, that's why I asked because there's some fuckery going on that it's not evident/explained, and I want her to be not giving a fuck about covering herself up at all.
Also wish she had other idle standing pose, the one she uses is awkward as fuck.
[/QUOTE]
I literally just answered it. The post that was before that one was mine.

• Hey there

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I literally just answered it. The post that was before that one was mine.
Wait, the "be clean and high psychosis stat" post?
That doesn't match what I get, because she does that dripping and dirty too sometimes.
Also, high psychosis you mean full brain bar or depleted bar? Because I got the dances with full bar, with depleted bar the fucking annoying sounds and ghost keeps fucking up everything I try to do anywhere, so I make her masturbate asap to recover the bar and always keep it as full as I can (especially because I use the scanner a fuckton to see fallen bodies and enemier behind grass, which they seem to completely ignore...).

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
She dances when she has big breasts and butt, her face is clean and her makeup is normal, that is, it hasn’t run. At least that's how it works for me. Guys, I seem to remember that in version 20 they will add a new enemy, is this true or not? Thank you in advance.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021

Finally "completed" that guide. This only encompasses basically a fourth of Highway and serves as a beginner's guide. Be prepared for the worst ten minutes of your life.

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
Still progressing since I've not played since v16, but are the structural weapon parts lootable from non-locked raider weapons? Trader in city outskirts offers up parts for structural components, but curious if I'm just not getting lucky from disassembling composite raider weapons.

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes