VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Where to find Corporate Weapons / Armor? i cannot seem to find em in CIty anymore.
Does Bunker has anything in it to go for?
Either you buy Corporate armor or you pick it up from enemies. Guns are always dropped by enemies and range from Scrap to Structural.
Bunker has Corpos and (sometimes) good loot.

biktori410

Sep 22, 2022
Either you buy Corporate armor or you pick it up from enemies. Guns are always dropped by enemies and range from Scrap to Structural.
Bunker has Corpos and (sometimes) good loot.
Bruh where can i buy it thats what i m asking? when i went to Outskirt City i knew there vendor selling Corporate Stuff But nomore sadly,i know i can loot em but do you know any specific Trader Location>?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Bruh where can i buy it thats what i m asking? when i went to Outskirt City i knew there vendor selling Corporate Stuff But nomore sadly,i know i can loot em but do you know any specific Trader Location>?
You can only buy if a vendor reach level 5. Not all vendors sell weapon parts.
To level vendors you need to buy their shit, then wait their inventory refresh to see what they got.
They don't always have all the items they actually can sell at one given time, it changes between refreshs I think.
Everytime you return to Hideout, all traders go back to lvl1, you'll have to do it all again.

The vendor inside the Hideout sell everything if you enable the Max Level Traders cheat (sometimes you have to go out and return for it to work).
The others I have no fucking idea what they sell regularly, I can't be bothered to not cheat the max level because I think them resetting levels every single time I go back to hidout is a fucking stupid mechanic as it seems to be proposital.

Just use the cheat and buy the parts from the Hideout vendor. If you for some incredible ilogical reason wants to, ahem, "experience the game as the dev intended", which I personaly classify as not fun and also masochism, then just keep killing the cheaters... I mean, bots, until they start dropping guns with the parts.
The amount of money you carry also seems to influence, or at least is meant to, enemies drops and difficulty. You can check it in the "Dynamic Difficulty" bullshity thingie when you press "I". Mine never worked, the graph changes but the numbers always stay zero... so there's that too, another broken thing so far, at least to me.

Reactions: KSSL

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I don't get why dev made his discord paid if he makes it free, he would be able to improve his game much more and faster with all those suggestions, who is going to pay him just to give suggestions which going to help him improve not us.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Ummm its not free, this is a subscribestar pirate share you fucknut! Give homage that your able to enjoy game thanks to f95 members. I've paid MUCH more for shitty games that give pathetic results. A single sub to this Dev is worth HOURS of game play. Each monthly sub is a game in itself.

If you have a suggestion I encourage you make a discord message with the level of supporter you are...

Is it because the Dev doesn't NUKE your stupidity you think this is freeware?

Last edited:

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Ummm its not free, this is a subscribestar pirate share you fucknut! Give homage that your able to enjoy game thanks to f95 members. I've paid MUCH more for shitty games that give pathetic results. A single sub to this Dev is worth HOURS of game play. Each monthly sub is a game in itself.

If you have a suggestion I encourage you make a discord message with the level of supporter you are...

Is it because the Dev doesn't NUKE your stupidity you think this is freeware?
You are telling me this like I am new here and when it comes to f95 members that are working hard to crack these games, I really appreciate them.
I was just suggesting that dev should be open to any suggestions by opening his dc for everyone (especially nsfw and sfw suggestion section) not only for the people who are paying, that way he is going to get more suggestions, which will result in much more improvement in his game.

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
City proper weapons trader begins to sell composite weapon parts on either level 2 or 3 at most, and structural parts at level 5.
City outskirts general trader acts similarly to the first map location trader, except it has more quality weapon parts. You can see some composite weapon starting from level three or four, and on level five you can maybe get lucky to see a few structural weapon parts but to a smaller quantity than the actual city trader.

Everytime you return to Hideout, all traders go back to lvl1, you'll have to do it all again.

The others I have no fucking idea what they sell regularly, I can't be bothered to not cheat the max level because I think them resetting levels every single time I go back to hideout is a fucking stupid mechanic as it seems to be proposital.
Trader levels don't reset - the picture of the level resets back to level one until you spend some money but not to the amount it would have took to level the trader. Returning to hideout after leveling a trader is necessary to get their new stuff, just ignore the picture and look at the top right loyalty level.

Swamp's two traders are a ammo trader who only sell a shit ton of ammo, and a healer trader which sells a lot of medical stuff.
There's also the secret trader on city proper which is basically the hideout trader iirc, no way to level them.

Reactions: KSSL and Astcit

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Trader levels don't reset - the picture of the level resets back to level one until you spend some money but not to the amount it would have took to level the trader. Returning to hideout after leveling a trader is necessary to get their new stuff, just ignore the picture and look at the top right loyalty level.
Well, then this is another thing it seems only happens in my PC then, like the bots respawning discussion we had days ago... because they do reset to me, not only the image, the parts (higher quality ones) disappear, and only appear again after spending money and waiting the refresh timer all over again. Same happens with clothes, and not only in the world traders, the hideout one bugs out like that too sometimes, even with the Max Level Traders cheat on.

Ragnarok1887

Dec 23, 2018
First of all I would like to thank Devolution and f95 members. I've supported this game for over a year straight around 8-9-10-11 releases +- don't remember exactly, and most recently around 14/15

This Dev truly deserves support. Anyone who follows other game projects knows how many milk the subscribe tit. Devolution doesn't. I've been blown away by how this Dev delivers. I fully plan to support again but right now I'm in rough financial waters.

I am very thankful to get the game here, BUT HIGHLY SUGGEST OTHERS SUPPORT this unique Dev. if possible. The team over at Wildlife are great too, but don't offer the same content I prefer. It's more and more just a happy furry fuck simimulator. There was another early game on Steam recently that seemed to compete for this title.

In regards to any login troubles with the OP. I DL'd game zip pre-patched 19. Not sure but clicked "get ID" which takes you to subscribestar, then hit login. Cheats showed tier, but had the censor while I played with graphics settings. Deleted folder and and unzipped again. Had option for continue this time due to previous instance Didn't click "get ID" just login and no censor.
Not sure if totally new players + this pre-patched version needs a previous "save" instance for crack to work, but mine did. Only advice I have is don't click "get ID" and maybe a previous "save" helps with continue button.

BUT thanks again! If I had my old folder I would just play my old game but don't. Please don't abuse dev, because of all the projects I helped fund this is the best! (had such hope for project helious...)

I look forward to being able to fund dev on a monthly basis soon.

Will do tonight. Anything to help people support this dev. It's of the highest quality. I don't care for the "all they way through" tentacle variation. I look forward to new enemy, though it might take a few more months to get in game. It started in December, but posts show massive development in new areas.
Could you please take some pics or vids of her when you wait too long and the eggs hatch inside

• Haha
Reactions: Darth maul

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
quick question, is there a way to transfer my save from 18.1 to 19.0 or do I have to start over with each new version?
Guessing from the changes between versions, you shouldn't be able to.

Is there a way to record a video of this game and post it on rule34video?
You can try Shadowplay in Nvidia/Geforce Experience. It's the easiest recording tool since it comes with the app. (Alt+Z to reach overlay)

Epic just put up the free 500 model rigging motion pack
and how does rigging help a developer in coding?
If i remember right one time dev said it's the animations that keep the game back or smt like that. So this might help development.

Where to find Corporate Weapons / Armor?
Max you can get out of weapons is Corporate tier weapons, for structural you have to max out relation with the parts vendor. You can find Corporate armor everywhere but it's mostly damaged so either repair them or buy new ones. Visit all vendors at least once to see who sells what.

how the hell do you get to the city?
From City Outskirts there are 2 ways into the City. One is on the left side of the map, just stick to the left map border and you'll get there. Other one is under the City border (you can see all the neon and ads) where a lot of enemies are stationed.

who is going to pay him just to give suggestions which going to help him improve not us.
Ummm its not free, this is a subscribestar pirate share you fucknut!
I think he meant the situation where if you aren't subbed you can't give any suggestions. Since you have to be subscribed to any tier to be able to go to the Discord and give suggestions. Even if people are using cracks it might prove valuable to listen to them sometimes, like when they aren't moaning about the price while using the crack.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Well, then this is another thing it seems only happens in my PC then, like the bots respawning discussion we had days ago... because they do reset to me, not only the image, the parts (higher quality ones) disappear, and only appear again after spending money and waiting the refresh timer all over again. Same happens with clothes, and not only in the world traders, the hideout one bugs out like that too sometimes, even with the Max Level Traders cheat on.
let's be honest. the only real problem with this game - is the fucking paper map

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021

You can try Shadowplay in Nvidia/Geforce Experience. It's the easiest recording tool since it comes with the app. (Alt+Z to reach overlay)

If i remember right one time dev said it's the animations that keep the game back or smt like that. So this might help development.

Max you can get out of weapons is Corporate tier weapons, for structural you have to max out relation with the parts vendor. You can find Corporate armor everywhere but it's mostly damaged so either repair them or buy new ones. Visit all vendors at least once to see who sells what.

From City Outskirts there are 2 ways into the City. One is on the left side of the map, just stick to the left map border and you'll get there. Other one is under the City border (you can see all the neon and ads) where a lot of enemies are stationed.

I think he meant the situation where if you aren't subbed you can't give any suggestions. Since you have to be subscribed to any tier to be able to go to the Discord and give suggestions. Even if people are using cracks it might prove valuable to listen to them sometimes, like when they aren't moaning about the price while using the crack.
I'm currently working on my 2D project, and to be honest, the reason we haven't released it even in an alpha demo version until now is because of the coding.
Maybe it just seems to me that it’s easy, because I’ve been animating for some time, but as I see at the moment, the code is the main brake on progress. this not only applies to the delta zone, but also to carnal instinct and other projects. bugs, they are everywhere.
Yes, i know that this is 3D animation. ijust do it in 3D and transfer it to 2D

Last edited:

biktori410

Sep 22, 2022
To level vendors you need to buy their shit, then wait their inventory refresh to see what they got.
They don't always have all the items they actually can sell at one given time, it changes between refreshs I think.

The vendor inside the Hideout sell everything if you enable the Max Level Traders cheat (sometimes you have to go out and return for it to work).
The others I have no fucking idea what they sell regularly, I can't be bothered to not cheat the max level because I think them resetting levels every single time I go back to hidout is a fucking stupid mechanic as it seems to be proposital.

Just use the cheat and buy the parts from the Hideout vendor. If you for some incredible ilogical reason wants to, ahem, "experience the game as the dev intended", which I personaly classify as not fun and also masochism, then just keep killing the cheaters... I mean, bots, until they start dropping guns with the parts.
The amount of money you carry also seems to influence, or at least is meant to, enemies drops and difficulty. You can check it in the "Dynamic Difficulty" bullshity thingie when you press "I". Mine never worked, the graph changes but the numbers always stay zero... so there's that too, another broken thing so far, at least to me.
Ya i knew that except the Part They reset if i go back.Thanks !
i think its lame too xD But could be broken if u stack it up

biktori410

Sep 22, 2022
City proper weapons trader begins to sell composite weapon parts on either level 2 or 3 at most, and structural parts at level 5.
City outskirts general trader acts similarly to the first map location trader, except it has more quality weapon parts. You can see some composite weapon starting from level three or four, and on level five you can maybe get lucky to see a few structural weapon parts but to a smaller quantity than the actual city trader.

Swamp's two traders are a ammo trader who only sell a shit ton of ammo, and a healer trader which sells a lot of medical stuff.
There's also the secret trader on city proper which is basically the hideout trader iirc, no way to level them.
Thanks

biktori410

Sep 22, 2022

i did visit and ending up having no ammos at all xD So i got RIPED.
i know i need to lvl em up i guess i have to wait for a reset timer to see actual effect.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
quick question, is there a way to transfer my save from 18.1 to 19.0 or do I have to start over with each new version?
You can copy a save file and rename it to the game version number in %localappdata%\DeltaZone\Saved\SaveGames

For example rename v18.1 - 240217b.sav to v19's - 240501b.sav

Would recommend copying just incase it doesn't work for you, then can still play the old build with the save if needed

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes