DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
let's be honest. the only real problem with this game - is the fucking paper map
Futurism - Check
Cybernetics - Check
Bio-locked Weapons - Check
Futuristic datapad to show your geographical location in relation to the area around you - ERROR

Have paper map instead. xD

I wholeheartedly agree, maybe the map is a uhh... placeholder/alternative until something else gets implemented, either way I seldom use it.

Oct 22, 2018
and what was the problem with going to the page and checking for updates? This is not the only post on the forum that is updated in this way
Not such a problem, but it's just not convenient. I need to remember that the “Delta Zone” on the forum is not updated and I need to check the status once every 3 months.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I had read on this forum that in this version Ivy still couldn't get pregnant
Her "pregnancy" is just eggs, they keep being made and she can expel them (if you want) after a time.
There's also the tentacle hatching inside her, it just makes noise and some swirling animation on her belly, but that's it.

She doesn't actually get pregnant as in birthing a baby/fetus or placenta/umbilical cord coming out.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
No, you can't. This runs extremely bad in high end PCs, stuttering and hitching, limping as if someones is having to keep turning a wheel by hand for every line of code to be processed.

If someday this becomes a final product, after going through beta and optimization stages, maybe it'll then run on lower end systems. But as it is now, a tech-demo by all means, it needs absurd amounts of processing power and memory for what it delivers.

chris233!

Sep 27, 2023
Her "pregnancy" is just eggs, they keep being made and she can expel them (if you want) after a time.
There's also the tentacle hatching inside her, it just makes noise and some swirling animation on her belly, but that's it.

She doesn't actually get pregnant as in birthing a baby/fetus or placenta/umbilical cord coming out.
thank you ;)

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes