TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So there will probably be a weapon-opening device in the future?
Bruh, when/if this device will be created - there is no problem to get another locked weapon. And i have a vague feeling that at the moment you'll get this device - your own weapons will be at least same quality.

ruccacanon

Formerly 'Bruchacannon'
Nov 14, 2023
Is it just me or have they lost about a hundred subscribers on Patreon?
I didn't notice that but I wouldn't be surprised. This project sounds like it's in the death throws because I don't see any patreon updates since the last release. If this Dev wants to keep supporters, they need to take an hour or two a month to keep them informed. Either that or have someone else take over that role. A lot of people don't mind spending money and taking a risk on indie projects, but they need to see progress.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
I didn't notice that but I wouldn't be surprised. This project sounds like it's in the death throws because I don't see any patreon updates since the last release. If this Dev wants to keep supporters, they need to take an hour or two a month to keep them informed. Either that or have someone else take over that role. A lot of people don't mind spending money and taking a risk on indie projects, but they need to see progress.
The dev has been pretty consistent with his 3 month update cycle. Given his track record, v20 should be released around Aug 20th. I'm in his discord and he seems to communicate fairly recently. The NSFW channels are for paying members only, but when I chipped in 20$ a few months ago, he was regularly talking about NSFW stuff. That being said the nsfw content has been lacking so he acknowledged that in a recent discord announcement so we might get some more x animations sooner rather than later. I don't expect to see the quadraped monster until november (v21) at the earliest.

ruccacanon

Formerly 'Bruchacannon'
Nov 14, 2023
The dev has been pretty consistent with his 3 month update cycle. Given his track record, v20 should be released around Aug 20th. I'm in his discord and he seems to communicate fairly recently. The NSFW channels are for paying members only, but when I chipped in 20$ a few months ago, he was regularly talking about NSFW stuff. That being said the nsfw content has been lacking so he acknowledged that in a recent discord announcement so we might get some more x animations sooner rather than later. I don't expect to see the quadraped monster until november (v21) at the earliest.
I stand corrected then lol thanks for the insight homie!

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
God I have so much hope for this game. Too much.

I really want this game to be an actually decent looter shooter with sex (literally Tarkov with sex is all I want right now) but it's hard to balance it with me being a tiny part of the crowd of either hating this game because there is not much sex, or hating it because it isn't a fully fleshed out shooter.

If it does release later this month I'd still think there would be a lot of hate regarding this update as Devolution seems to be focusing on the "game" aspect of the game right now, and his patrons didn't pay for that.

Reactions: ViviX12

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
God I have so much hope for this game. Too much.

I really want this game to be an actually decent looter shooter with sex (literally Tarkov with sex is all I want right now) but it's hard to balance it with me being a tiny part of the crowd of either hating this game because there is not much sex, or hating it because it isn't a fully fleshed out shooter.

If it does release later this month I'd still think there would be a lot of hate regarding this update as Devolution seems to be focusing on the "game" aspect of the game right now, and his patrons didn't pay for that.
Literally all the guy has to do is release one of two things. Either add something to do i.e. missions/quests/tasks/some story OR add in a different enemy type and their animations like he's been promising for years now.
That would placate people enough for him to grift for another year at least.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I didn't delete anything, mods did, along with his messages too, because offtopic.
Dude is so dense and delusional he can't even realise what is happening.

But yeah, he "won". He so good at winning. :KEK:

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
i love it when random idiots on the internet argue about menial things and i can laugh (not with) but about them.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
I didn't delete anything, mods did, along with his messages too, because offtopic.
Dude is so dense and delusional he can't even realise what is happening.

But yeah, he "won". He so good at winning. :KEK:
This is why you go outside lil bro. You cant even differentiate between not knowing and delusional XD. You are so desperate to use anything to throw at me XDD. No wonder why you are this delusional LOL. Touch the grass that you so needed right now bro XDDD

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Is there a up to date roadmap on the discord, or it's just random announcements about next updates?

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Is there a up to date roadmap on the discord, or it's just random announcements about next updates?
There isn't a current roadmap that I know of. I know of the old roadmap, but I think that's so out of date by now that it isn't worth following. The Dev is pretty open about what he's actively working on on any given day. More or less though it's random announcements once or twice a week and he responds to people asking questions about features or the state of the game.

Literally all the guy has to do is release one of two things. Either add something to do i.e. missions/quests/tasks/some story OR add in a different enemy type and their animations like he's been promising for years now.
That would placate people enough for him to grift for another year at least.
Ask and thou shall receive, v20 changelog posted in discord today shows added dialogue and tasks (quests) with traders. Faction reputation is also added. I guessing scavengers and corporate will be 2 of the factions.

XRUnit

Aug 3, 2024
Ask and thou shall receive, v20 changelog posted in discord today shows added dialogue and tasks (quests) with traders. Faction reputation is also added. I guessing scavengers and corporate will be 2 of the factions.
Raiders and Traders would be my guess for the other 2.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
There isn't a current roadmap that I know of. I know of the old roadmap, but I think that's so out of date by now that it isn't worth following. The Dev is pretty open about what he's actively working on on any given day. More or less though it's random announcements once or twice a week and he responds to people asking questions about features or the state of the game.

There goes 60% of the playerbase.

Unless someone's probably actively leaking the Discord and it has sex in it, I'm pretty sure some people will start to lose interest.

I'm still here waiting for the downed mechanic on enemies though :Kappa:.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes