Gamasekas741

Nov 17, 2021
Let me take a look at this one...
The man, the legend the myth is here.

Also I gave a few AI a task of trying to read the picture with the changelog.
Kind of weird,theonly response i got was this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: TalRash4

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
You can actually change the bot's responsiveness to the player now.
Hm, that sounds cool, I'll give it a try once the link here is updated before I badmouth it more.
I'm reading through kekpuker's documentation to see how I could maybe update the crack, until then I don't want to play it unless I have the full experience.
The previous plugin for v19 doesn't work anymore? Authentication method changed?
I thought that crack plugin was going to be pretty much solid for longer.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Hm, that sounds cool, I'll give it a try once the link here is updated before I badmouth it more.

The previous plugin for v19 doesn't work anymore? Authentication method changed?
I thought that crack plugin was going to be pretty much solid for longer.
I think the dev made it clear that he didn't like his game being posted on a pirate website, so he added DRM to try and stop it. There's one line in the changelog that says "change login nodes" or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dev makes tweaks to his DRM every release resulting in a new cracking needing to be discovered/created.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The New Order

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Let me take a look at this one...
I found this in the node thing, dont know if it helps but i tried ;)
Sadly i am stupid for programming so i didnt made it further:(

*** Received request to /Patreon/api/versions/240812
****** Unknown path!
*** Received request to /Patreon/api/versions/240812/configurations
****** Unknown path!

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Ok, good news, we now have tasks, dialogues and missions.
Bad news, the balance of these missions is crappy at best, but rewards can sometimes be good.

Hawkers first story mission is simple enough and gives a lot of good rewards.

Her side quests though... bring her a modern bolt and I get a legacy red dot in exchange? Huh... what about no?
At least give me something useful and of approximative equal quality, maybe meds, ammo or repair/sewing kits, but don't ask for high quality materials in exchange of crappy quality.

The bots... urgh... well I tried in highest difficulty, and they are on speed or something. They run really fast, see from very far, and almost never miss. They also became bullet sponges, yay!

Before, i could kill them with a few well placed bullets, now I have to empty half a magasine to incapacitate them. Yes, I said incapacitate, not kill, that takes the other half of the magasine.

And since they move so fast, it's almost impossible to aim at them.

In the first abandoned house, I usually baited them in the stairs and would shoot them once they were at the bottom of the stairs.

Now?

They rush at the top of the stairs, shoot at you, rush at the bottom of the stairs to reload, rush back up to shoot again, and in the meanwhile you can't do anything because you are paralyzed. Great gameplay, would throw my computer through the window again.

Oh, yeah, still no need to eat or drink, but now we need to sleep (I'm ok with that), and take care of arousal. Arousal continuously increase and makes ivy distracted and moan. It rises quickly, it makes it hard to aim or move, and it completely kills stealth. Considering masturbation takes a minimum of 30 to 45 seconds to deal with arousal...

No? I don't want that. I don't want to lose 1minute every 10 minutes with masturbation and equipping all my clothes again while being surrounded by an army of Speedy Gonz-Ivanez/Golgo 13.

Oh, by the way, those missions? Yeah, you need to talk to the vendor of whomever is giving you the mission. In real time. So enemies can spot and attack you during dialogues. Which means you'll probably never finish a conversation with Hawkers. And when you complete a mission, you get a task completed splashscreen. A big opaque splashcreen in the middle of the screen. While you are probably being attacked. Nice.

Seriously, why aren't open world traders in safe or neutral zones?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Ok, good news, we now have tasks, dialogues and missions.
Bad news, the balance of these missions is crappy at best, but rewards can sometimes be good.

Hawkers first story mission is simple enough and gives a lot of good rewards.

Her side quests though... bring her a modern bolt and I get a legacy red dot in exchange? Huh... what about no?
At least give me something useful and of approximative equal quality, maybe meds, ammo or repair/sewing kits, but don't ask for high quality materials in exchange of crappy quality.

The bots... urgh... well I tried in highest difficulty, and they are on speed or something. They run really fast, see from very far, and almost never miss. They also became bullet sponges, yay!

Before, i could kill them with a few well placed bullets, now I have to empty half a magasine to incapacitate them. Yes, I said incapacitate, not kill, that takes the other half of the magasine.

And since they move so fast, it's almost impossible to aim at them.

In the first abandoned house, I usually baited them in the stairs and would shoot them once they were at the bottom of the stairs.

Now?

They rush at the top of the stairs, shoot at you, rush at the bottom of the stairs to reload, rush back up to shoot again, and in the meanwhile you can't do anything because you are paralyzed. Great gameplay, would throw my computer through the window again.

Oh, yeah, still no need to eat or drink, but now we need to sleep (I'm ok with that), and take care of arousal. Arousal continuously increase and makes ivy distracted and moan. It rises quickly, it makes it hard to aim or move, and it completely kills stealth. Considering masturbation takes a minimum of 30 to 45 seconds to deal with arousal...

No? I don't want that. I don't want to lose 1minute every 10 minutes with masturbation and equipping all my clothes again while being surrounded by an army of Speedy Gonz-Ivanez/Golgo 13.

Oh, by the way, those missions? Yeah, you need to talk to the vendor of whomever is giving you the mission. In real time. So enemies can spot and attack you during dialogues. Which means you'll probably never finish a conversation with Hawkers. And when you complete a mission, you get a task completed splashscreen. A big opaque splashcreen in the middle of the screen. While you are probably being attacked. Nice.

Seriously, why aren't open world traders in safe or neutral zones?
So, basically what you're saying is: dev succeeded in making the game EVEN worse than it already was?
Amazing, another game with so much potential going down the drain rapidly because the dev has no focus nor concept of what is fun.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
So, basically what you're saying is: dev succeeded in making the game EVEN worse than it already was?
Amazing, another game with so much potential going down the drain rapidly because the dev has no focus nor concept of what is fun.
I've been having stuttering performance issues and frequent crashing. I went Yeehaw and turned on all the cheats to explore the new stuff. It's kinda interesting. There's what looks like a base inside the city (not the new map). I had invisibility turned on and some corporate ran up to me to talk to me about being infested like some guard out of skyrim. I killed him and kept exploring. The crashing is my biggest gripe, but the dev did post a v20.1 in discord behind his paywall earlier today. So if a chad is able to post that version, it might perform a lot better.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
They are like a developer of Diablo 4. Great ideas, terrible implementation, over-use of nerfing, and balancing forces you to pick specific playstyles or you'll get massacred.

xnevermind227

Sep 24, 2023
i need to restart the game after every raid to be able to go back to my hideout. the game just doesnt work anymore if entering my hideout again after being in the raid for couple of minutes. is this happening to somebody else too?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So far as tech demos go, this is great.

So far as game demos go, got a loooong way to go before it can [suitably] qualify for an Early Access build.

Keen to see what this game will look like this time next year. :KEK:(y)

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes