modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
Can't use demo user id . Do you have any other id?
You probably got Version 0.7 but Dev din't released the PW for public for now.
You have to donwload Version 0.6 if you want to see the H-content.
Or support Dev in SubscribeStar or Patreon to get the newest Version of his game.

Kreky

Aug 13, 2018
This game is great. I'd love to support but sadly I'm more of a one-time payment kind of person. Guess I'll wait until the game finished.

Reactions: Nosferia

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Just asking. I know the game has impregnation and stuff but is there pregnant sex?
Based on how large Ivy's belly is, its contents, and cum on her body, Npcs will decide if they want to have sex/what kind of sex, and also if they are infected then they tend to care about those things less. It's kinda coded in game already but it will be done in more detail in future

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Is this coming to steam? Because aint doing patreon paying money monthly for ONE single game aint gonna work for me and never will.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
There's alot good with the game but then there's the stuff where i find to be very stupid for example stamina to hold your gun up and shoot? really? Stamina for running thats fair melee sure but to hold your gun up? Have you lost your mind? I know he/she probably wants there game to be unique but that doesnt make it immersive it makes it annoying as hell.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
There's alot good with the game but then there's the stuff where i find to be very stupid for example stamina to hold your gun up and shoot? really? Stamina for running thats fair melee sure but to hold your gun up? Have you lost your mind? I know he/she probably wants there game to be unique but that doesnt make it immersive it makes it annoying as hell.
Try holding a rifle while standing. Keep doing it.. it will fatigue you if you aren't bulked up on muscle stamina. In this game its also a reflection of how conditioned you are in the moment. If you are low on health, knocked up or carrying a shitty rifle that isn't comfortable, it'll deplete that bar quicker, reducing your aiming effectiveness. I actually think its pretty on point with its latest revision.

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
Well Escape from Tarkov has the same mechanic and that was like 2017 or sth, so definitely not completely original and since the game takes a lot of inspiration from game such as eft and Stalker then it makes sense to be in the game. Besides they way you move and the enemies react to you is way more similar to a tactical shooter and not a fast paced fps.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
3rd person yields 3 fps in the battlegrounds, while first person increases it to ~10
a small price to pay for slightly more FPS
Wait what; FPS is optional? I was under the impression that its all first person aside from the xxx scenes.

Choice is good; I was merely pointing out how hilarious stupid I'd feel playing a lewd game with a total babe protag in first person view only. I mean whats the point of that :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the quote; I mostly forgot this title by now. *puts in in the watchlist* :)

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Wait what; FPS is optional? I was under the impression that its all first person aside from the xxx scenes.

Choice is good; I was merely pointing out how hilarious stupid I'd feel playing a lewd game with a total babe protag in first person view only. I mean whats the point of that :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the quote; I mostly forgot this title by now. *puts in in the watchlist* :)
Hate to burst your bubble but the third person View is only for H-animations and aesthetics, not for the shooty/ gameplay part (which is first person only).
The reason for that is that the Playermodel has a fairly high polygon count and is very complex. So to safe on frames the model is only visible in "Cinematic" View and gets removed once you go back to first person. That is also why you cant see your tits if you look down in first person.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hate to burst your bubble but the third person View is only for H-animations and aesthetics, not for the shooty/ gameplay part (which is first person only).
The reason for that is that the Playermodel has a fairly high polygon count and is very complex. So to safe on frames the model is only visible in "Cinematic" View and gets removed once you go back to first person. That is also why you cant see your tits if you look down in first person.
Thats for my little flicker of hope :LOL: thanks for clearing that up man; I'll see myself out again then.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes