Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone have the download link for the latest uncensored version?
The same question
The latest uncensored version is the 0.6 you can find on the first post, unless you personally pay to support the dev. They seem to use some kind of drm system that basically lets them catch anyone trying to distribute supporter versions and cut them off, so you'll never find a supporter willing to share their verson with you, and if you somehow do, the act of using it would blacklist their copy, locking both of you out.

Basically, just enjoy v0.6 and either wait patiently for the next free release or shell out if you really want more now.

Reactions: N3XUS_SH4DOWS

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The latest uncensored version is the 0.6 you can find on the first post, unless you personally pay to support the dev. They seem to use some kind of drm system that basically lets them catch anyone trying to distribute supporter versions and cut them off, so you'll never find a supporter willing to share their verson with you, and if you somehow do, the act of using it would blacklist their copy, locking both of you out.

Basically, just enjoy v0.6 and either wait patiently for the next free release or shell out if you really want more now.
Honestly this is the kind of dev, or any adult creator, that deserves money from supporters. There's practically no paywall just wait a little while longer while the paying supporters get their kicks in then you'll get yours for free. You'll get to see what they're all about before you invest anything instead of giving to devs that will potentially just spew out whatever non-sense will make supporters think they should stick around. I've wasted more money than I care to admit to those people.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Will development move to UE5?
There where tests to port the project over, but it broke/ removed stuff. So no the game will not be developed in UE5 (according to the Dev)
Before I start pledging soon The Tipper Class get me the latest build like v0.8 correct?
It says " Early Access to latest [..] fully uncensored build" for the Standard Class on both Patreon and Subscribestar right?

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
does anyone have a link to download the latest version? (v0.8) because I only see v0.6 build 211201v3
i remember dev already said next free code maybe release for public version 0.9 or 1.0, so dun ask about any version newer than 0.6, someone already upload a link for v0.7, they even have a way to find out the code from some data game files.. but it can't be used, eventhough it's not wrong. The dev must build a version which allow us use free code, if not we can't .. some guy tried to crack it but didn't success. Just wait until dev release a new public version, or support them with ur money :censored: sr bad eng..

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
This has promise. Here's the problems I encountered in verson 0.6:

The gun modding menu needs some work, most of the drop down boxes are nearly invisible, with some of them being off the screen. The lower reciever is almost entirely covered up by the magazine.

When a button prompt appears, like the struggle button, I first have to make the mouse appear, before I can even click it.

The flashlight button does not appear to work outside of the tutorial.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
This has promise. Here's the problems I encountered in verson 0.6:

The gun modding menu needs some work, most of the drop down boxes are nearly invisible, with some of them being off the screen. The lower reciever is almost entirely covered up by the magazine.

When a button prompt appears, like the struggle button, I first have to make the mouse appear, before I can even click it.

The flashlight button does not appear to work outside of the tutorial.
Most of your problems are know/ have already been taken care of in newer versions of the game.
The reason why you can not turn of the flashlight is probably because you have a scrap flashlight, which is always on. Search for a modern/ composite one or remove it from the gun to turn it of.

N3XUS_SH4DOWS

Oct 9, 2020

seems fair to me.

Reactions: Enigmanic
Jul 9, 2020
Why i can't see the visual animation pose when use 3rd cam of the Character, like shes naked and tried to cover her nipples and vagina or shes pregancy and handle her belly with hand, not the picture showed.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes