Sniper450

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone can upload it to "Gofile" please. With a bad connection the download take more than 15hours on Anonfiles..

Thanks so much !

Big Thanks to "Devolution" too for this free release.

Reactions: DedL0l and NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it worth it to pay for the uncensored version? How are the animations compared to 0.6? Are there actually enemies now or still just 2D moving spites only?
Dammit the standard tier on subscribestar is 9$ and this is all I have left in my account:cry:
View attachment 1792442

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is it worth it to pay for the uncensored version? How are the animations compared to 0.6? Are there actually enemies now or still just 2D moving spites only?
Dammit the standard tier on subscribestar is 9$ and this is all I have left in my account:cry:
View attachment 1792442
The 07 version got unlocked for everyone yesterday. Just check the last few posts and you can try it out yourself. There are proper (good quality) animations in this game and more are planned in the future versions.

Reactions: Jadensy

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Has anybody taken a look at how to crack the higher tiers?
I think the system where the dev releases the full version only a few months after patreon/ss release works quite well for most games. I'm interested in the success of this game more than I'm impatient to crack newer versions so I won't try. Or did you mean higher tiers in terms of patreon levels (i.e. unlocked cheats)? All cheats I used work (the money cheat is really necessary, because in 0.7 there is no save function yet).

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N Just a reminder that there's no post for 09 on the subscribestar, (yet?).

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The 07 version got unlocked for everyone yesterday. Just check the last few posts and you can try it out yourself. There are proper (good quality) animations in this game and more are planned in the future versions.
Can you post some screenshots of new stuff in 0.8/ 0.9?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is sex progression manually controlled now? If not for the sex there wasn't really a lot going on in the previous release so if you can control how sex progresses now it would at least be decent fap material otherwise this new release would be just proof of progress for the project

Reactions: NukaCola
May 14, 2020
Well I DLed it and started and then turned it off. It is censored unless you get a login ID which requires paying on patreon. It is a petpeeve of min to censor a game unless people pay. Want to have some bonus content, sure fine. But censoring the whole game with out pay. Nope, not for me. Pity it looked like it could be interesting
uncensor password does fuck all i spose?

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Can someone can upload it to "Gofile" please. With a bad connection the download take more than 15hours on Anonfiles..

Thanks so much !

Big Thanks to "Devolution" too for this free release.
Anonfiles and Racaty downloading like fking slow, why isnt anyone using Transfer.sh or gofile

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
So anything in the game? firs time i played it there was nothing but run around, for 3k € a month there better be something to do now.
Though i believe there will be nothing in the new version as well.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Release 09.0 was released today,

If somebody has older version Release 07.0 you can upload it and I will put links in main post and mark it as game update,
free code is: free07build
Thanks for keeping your promises, Dev. I wish you best of luck with what is ahead. This is a very passionate project and may the $$$ showers and this game reaches heights we've seen never before like ever. :cool: (y)

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes