Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Holy shit just watched the trailer and it looks so epic.
But are some tags missing?
I saw vaginal sex and pregnancy in the trailer, its not listed here

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
So anything in the game? firs time i played it there was nothing but run around, for 3k € a month there better be something to do now.
Though i believe there will be nothing in the new version as well.
I feel the same. I doubt there have been too much changes in 0.7 since the 0.6 ...though who knows... But I suffered enough in the last version coz of the tentacles, and I don't want to relive it again.. However if I try to suggest in a game like this some humanoid monsters like zombies, ghouls etc, the biggest cubes on this site attack me in 5 mins and saying "it's not a boring vanilla game, move on." lol
In spite of this, I think the game looks promising but maybe it's better to wait until the 0.9 to notice some progress...

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
I feel the same. I doubt there have been too much changes in 0.7 since the 0.6 ...though who knows... But I suffered enough in the last version coz of the tentacles, and I don't want to relive it again.. However if I try to suggest in a game like this some humanoid monsters like zombies, ghouls etc, the biggest cubes on this site attack me in 5 mins and saying "it's not a boring vanilla game, move on." lol
In spite of this, I think the game looks promising but maybe it's better to wait until the 0.9 to notice some progress...
what enemies were there in the version you played?

Aug 15, 2018
So there currently in the new version is no way to remove tentacles from your belly?

I also hope pregnancy will have debuffs in the future like a passive effect depending on the creature.

Eggpushing mechanic looks great as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
uncensor password does fuck all i spose?
It might I don't know. When i tired the game there was no password posted for me to try it. Even if the password does work I don't like the idea of making a censored version of the game unless you pay, even if people share it. Still means someone paid to share the password. I have not looked at the game since the when i wrote that post.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Ugh...the stuttering in 0.9 is horrible...0.7 was running so smooth :(
just change ivy portrait multiplier to lower value in graphics settings

09.0 (not 0.9) has some minor bugs, as well as portrait update with too high resoltion by default, my pc handles it well but in 07.0 it was set to low value that worked for everyone mostly. reuploaded 09 will have that by default lower

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
just change ivy portrait multiplier to lower value in graphics settings

09.0 (not 0.9) has some minor bugs, as well as portrait update with too high resoltion by default, my pc handles it well but in 07.0 it was set to low value that worked for everyone mostly. reuploaded 09 will have that by default lower
Thanks,any plan for whatever creature is in "Danger" zone? :O

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes