-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
just change ivy portrait multiplier to lower value in graphics settings

09.0 (not 0.9) has some minor bugs, as well as portrait update with too high resoltion by default, my pc handles it well but in 07.0 it was set to low value that worked for everyone mostly. reuploaded 09 will have that by default lower
Thanks,any plan for whatever creature is in "Danger" zone? :O

lnitium

Aug 17, 2017
Based on the 09 build someone posted, you may have a bug where if you die, you respawn without a weapon. In truth, you could be going for a Tarkov feel (which it certainly feel like you're aiming for), and it could be intentional. In the free version there isn't much punishment because I could just walk around surrendering until I got all the parts for a gun.

Looking forward to seeing what the game is like in its proper gameplay loop since health, health items and clothing damage don't feel really balanced around the game as it is.

srkamdo

Jan 17, 2022
Will there be other weapons in the future? For example, QBZ191, AK12 these assault rifles...

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
After playing the free build, this is one of the few times I've been impressed enough to support a project posted here. Just please don't abandon or milk this game, too many Patreon funded games go down shit paths.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question. When start a new game I have a gun with full part, scope but after the warning message all the part disappeared and I have to aim blindly. There is not even a iron sight. Is that what suppose to happens or its a bug?

May 25, 2017
I have a question. When start a new game I have a gun with full part, scope but after the warning message all the part disappeared and I have to aim blindly. There is not even a iron sight. Is that what suppose to happens or its a bug?
It's supposed to happen. You have to start out with a piece of crap and find the parts to upgrade your gun.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes