D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
So, if you get shot or caught by human AI or tenacles, they will just "rape" you and you get pregnant. I would love to see more options then just being "raped".

For example, if you get caught by human AI, they bring you to a location and strip you naked. They throw you in a jail for later use. You try to escape, try to find your weapons and clothes. While do so, you need to be stealthy and find all your gear again. If they caught you, they will shoot you at side and you will die. If you don't escape and stay in jail, they will rape you and make you possible pregnant.

We also need more "neutral" people in this game. When you escape and forget your clothes, neutral people will react to it, and stuff like that. Some try to help you, some try to kidnap you aswell, if you don't carry a weapon and other will start screaming at people who you just escaped from.

I mean, this game already contains "raping", so I would also like to see other possible outcomes then just being raped and pregnant. I don't know if this is planned, but for now it kinda feels repetitive, but it's also very early access.
further progress on game will expand these ideas v07.0 was very first build that even had human enemies

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I think that in the future it is worth introducing the option to save pc setting. It gets annoying every time you go into game and set everything up again

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
If TPP makes you completely useless in-game, why even give the player the option to switch back and forth? I get wanting to show the player the sex scenes in third person, but then just automatically switch back to FPP.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
I wonder if the dev is planning to add more creatures or enemies, because this game is prob one of the best looking if not the best of this genre

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Crouching has been added in the newest (Supporter) Version and for the discretion/ sneaking there is the option to regulate movement speed using the Mouse Wheel and use Q and E to peek corners (not sure if it is added in 07 or 08 though).
Release 08 also has a Stat screen.
Yeha took the standar patreon to see the avancement, pretty great so far, some issue still here but he work so fast it's exceptional to see, hope he will be able to continue with this speed even thought it would be a miracle.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
The game looks great but it can't be played with a controller? because I'm not used to playing with a keyboard. it's difficult and I have an azerty (European) keyboard in addition so WASD to move forward, backward etc.. it's complicated to look at the keyboard and play at the same time. :eek:

I5I5

Jan 25, 2022
The game looks great but it can't be played with a controller? because I'm not used to playing with a keyboard. it's difficult and I have an azerty (European) keyboard in addition so WASD to move forward, backward etc.. it's complicated to look at the keyboard and play at the same time. :eek:
Use Alt+Maj ...

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, but is there any way to stop animations from playing so fast? Can I make it play infinitely and/or switch between stages back and forth?

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Maybe a stupid question, but is there any way to stop animations from playing so fast? Can I make it play infinitely and/or switch between stages back and forth?
I believe there is a setting for stage time in seconds, maybe under the adult menu? Not entirely sure.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Pushing out eggs takes so long. I find myself having to alt+tab to do something else while she finishes.

Is there a way to reset in the .09 build? Because I haven't been able to find clothes after they were stolen.

edit: If I unequip and re equip corporate shoes (at 82%), it puts them on and leaves a copy in the inventory. It seems to be infinitely repeatable.

Last edited:

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Holy wall of text Batman.
Anyway first of, that is what you call feedback kids, take notes, its hard to find it in this forum.

Now then, you are comparing this game to Resident Evil, a action horror game series made for the casual gamer who needs some kind of stimulation/ task every few meters to feel entertained (which is not bad, might i add) while getting told what to do and where to go.
That is not what Delta Zone is right now and i dont think it will go into that direction, maybe a little but you will most certainly not have big handcrafted levels just for a certain, very scripted, enemy to jump you a few times so you can push some buttons.

Delta Zone is inspired by games like Escape from Tarkov, a very Realistic first person Loot shooter. And just like Tarkov, the current build of Delta has just one goal for you: "Get that Loot (and dont die, but meh details)!" with you having to make 100% of the choices on how to do it and no handholding.

Now a lot of you feedback is still good, with some nice Ideas that might already been in the works, like more stuff to loot, or already are in the game in one way or another, for example if you get shot by a enemy, it will lower you max Stamina, reducing the time you can hold the gun steady, and destroy your clothes, making you a easier target for tentacles.

But, like i always say in this Thread, we should not forget that this game is very, very far from being completed. This is NOT Version 0.7 with 1.0 being the finished game! It is just Release number 07, showing the changes made to the game in the last few months. Every thing we see right now might not even end up in the finished product and it will still take a lot of time till we get to play the finished game.

Im sure that Devolution will take some notes/ inspiration from your feedback, you but a lot of thought into it after all.
Oh yeah. I noticed! Maybe that's why people don't give much feedback. But I'm aware, I've been reading all of his comments before I even got the game. Maybe switch to date release format instead of numbers? idk... The thing is, this really reminds me of Resident, there's no denying it. You shoot enemies, and if you fail, they grab you. It just doesn't have the puzzles and the destination yet. And speaking of which, maybe I'll play Resident again... lol

I mentioned fewer NPCs meant only for a specific purpose... Did you know that in Devil May Cry, despite having 20 enemies on screen that could instantly kill you with just one hit each, they do nothing more than just watch you? Yes, only a few are allowed to attack at a time. If you dash jump close to them, they will move away from you, but when playing, no one does that, so it goes unnoticed. This is done to improve immersion and give the player a sense of superiority. Either way, if you have the support, time, money and you are willing, you could improve player interactions in all sorts of things to make it more enjoyable and pleasurable to play. It all depends on what feelings you want to make the player feel when playing your game.

And giving feedback on my own feedback. I've read in other threads that people don't like QTE mid-act, but before and after it's fine. So, it could be that the enemy could interrupt, do a QTE to avoid getting bad status like spanks or aphrodisiacs then you just watch the result. One day, I played a game where the enemy wouldn't let the player go, he would edge and tease until the player begged to be let go. There could be a QTE and if the player succeeds, the player would kill the enemy with a rock out of nowhere or a knife from the enemy's belt. But yeah... It's not a bad game and it's just in the beginning with a lot of potential, I get it.

Reactions: RisenKill

fgzkbvhbfhlgh

May 6, 2022
Pushing out eggs takes so long. I find myself having to alt+tab to do something else while she finishes.

Is there a way to reset in the .09 build? Because I haven't been able to find clothes after they were stolen.

edit: If I unequip and re equip corporate shoes (at 82%), it puts them on and leaves a copy in the inventory. It seems to be infinitely repeatable.
As I understand it from the notifications, eggs can only pushed out after a certain time. I think it's time based and not based on how many % are currently in your belly (although both are obviously correlated). Between impregnation and hatching there seems to be a not too long period where she can push them out. In 07 you get a notification (no idea for newer versions ofc).

In 09 you have a 'reset game progress' interaction in the 'base' (i.e. starting area). But you should be able to find clothes in the raid and especially at traders.

Also, in 09 you sell stuff for more money than you can buy it for. I like that 'feature' very much!

DaPenguinz

Mar 13, 2020
I noticed between version 0.6 and 0.7 that there is a lot less cum on the character. In version 06 Ivy gets completely covered by the tentacles and in version 07 there is a lot less. Was this change made on purpose?

Also will it be possible to toggle the animations for covering the body when nude?

fgzkbvhbfhlgh

May 6, 2022
I noticed between version 0.6 and 0.7 that there is a lot less cum on the character. In version 06 Ivy gets completely covered by the tentacles and in version 07 there is a lot less. Was this change made on purpose?

Also will it be possible to toggle the animations for covering the body when nude?
The nude covering animation is currently not used in more recent versions. In 09 when nude she has an idle animation where she shows off her body a little. Just assume that such flavor content will get changed frequently between versions as the development progresses.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes