Wener

Nov 6, 2017
As I understand it from the notifications, eggs can only pushed out after a certain time. I think it's time based and not based on how many % are currently in your belly (although both are obviously correlated). Between impregnation and hatching there seems to be a not too long period where she can push them out. In 07 you get a notification (no idea for newer versions ofc).

In 09 you have a 'reset game progress' interaction in the 'base' (i.e. starting area). But you should be able to find clothes in the raid and especially at traders.

Also, in 09 you sell stuff for more money than you can buy it for. I like that 'feature' very much!
I meant when she is able to push them out, it takes a long time. I know there is a point where it's impossible. I am in the base are and can't find the reset spot.

The only trader where I could find clothes is at the special one with a medical lab thing, but I didn't know it existed when I posted it. I was actively hunting for the "scrap" and "raider" sets, but I could not complete them.

I'd also suggest in lowering the stun you get when shot, not because it's unrealistic, but because it was very easy to get stunlocked and raped several times in a row and end up losing all you have. Stealth and real careful play helps a lot, if that's what the dev is going for, I suppose it does work. Giving up mostly works, but sometimes the stun would be long enough for them to close the distance.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
One question before trying this at all, any way to avoid or turn off the tentacle and egg stuff?
I didn't see anything to disable them. Just avoid water pools. You can shoot them to make them go away. I forget if they are actually killed or if shooting them just makes them temporarily go away.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
0.9 is no good without the unlock code. You can only play 0.7 for free which is available from the OP. 0.9 is only for patreons rn, it seems.
Uhu, the dev told us that it's not recommended yet. Look:
its not really recommended to play with censorship yet, it has lower priority, free code will be posted later, at the moment you can only play release 06 for free, User ID stayed exactly same as it was in release01, nothing changed. new subscribestar page will be a bit cheaper tho
You can't even play the shooting part in peace if you suck at shooting lol

I didn't see anything to disable them. Just avoid water pools. You can shoot them to make them go away. I forget if they are actually killed or if shooting them just makes them temporarily go away.
I believe that it's temporary. Same for the soldiers.

Delta Zone Release 09.2 Build220506_v2
Uhmm... It's stuttering a lot now... I had to set "Graphics Quality" to "Low".
Version "Delta Zone Release 09 Build220501_v1" works fine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Dunno how this got 4.5 stars, seems like another infinite patreon milking project. Only thing is good is graphics (by 3D adult games standard, which is aren't that high really), everything else is very raw, lacking and unpolished.

I don't understand people who paid for this, are they so desperate for some adult content or something?

May 25, 2017
Dunno how this got 4.5 stars, seems like another infinite patreon milking project. Only thing is good is graphics (by 3D adult games standard, which is aren't that high really), everything else is very raw, lacking and unpolished.

I don't understand people who paid for this, are they so desperate for some adult content or something?
Because it's an original concept that actually is releasing content (for now anyway)

And as it is right now, it's still a really cool demo. The rating is about the game itself, not its development cycle.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019

I understand the skepticism, but the guy behind the project is serious about it and development is going very well for a one man team.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Delta Zone Release 09.2 Build220506_v2
I know im going against the crowd here, but someone has to say it:
You are aware that, by posting this here, you are fucking over everything related to public releases of this project, right?
The Dev has already explained before that, if people just post the links mend for the people who finance the project (as in paying his bills) here, that it will impact how the free releases will be handled. That can range from it being delayed to, and im just spitballing here, him adding another layer of restrictions to prevent people from downloading or using the "paid release" if they are not paying or stopping the free releases all together, and seeing how people are not respecting the rules, i cant really blame him.
I mean for crying out loud, there is a reason why the free releases are lagging behind this much.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

i agree with u

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019

and I don't understand those people who tell other people what they should spend their money on and what not

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
I know im going against the crowd here, but someone has to say it:
You are aware that, by posting this here, you are fucking over everything related to public releases of this project, right?
The Dev has already explained before that, if people just post the links mend for the people who finance the project (as in paying his bills) here, that it will impact how the free releases will be handled. That can range from it being delayed to, and im just spitballing here, him adding another layer of restrictions to prevent people from downloading or using the "paid release" if they are not paying or stopping the free releases all together, and seeing how people are not respecting the rules, i cant really blame him.
I mean for crying out loud, there is a reason why the free releases are lagging behind this much.
The free version is lagging behind because the dev chooses it to have it behind & no other reason. If he wanted to it could only be one version behind or none at all and he would still get the same amount of support. I know so because there's a lot dev's here that don't mind their latest version getting posted here right away. Some devs even post the links themselves & they get even more support than other devs.
I've never seen someone who supports a game complain about someone else posting the game here for everyone else. The one only ones that whine & complain are the dev's themselves & those who kiss their ass.

I didn't see this dev complaining when he first started of here. No devs ever do. Why? Because their first goal is to get their game out there & notice by everyone to get plenty of support & recognition, but oohhh dear god, once they have a ton of support & start seeing all that money roll in, thats when they start crying about their game getting release here by someone.

-What's the dev gonna do? Stop making the game? Yea right.
-Because he's not making enough money? Bitch plz, look at all that support he has on Patreon & Subcribestar. None of that would of been possible if it wasn't for 95% of the support that came from this site alone.
I am 100% sure he started this game as a hobby & not because he needed the money. Where was he getting the money when he first started?
He was like "Welp, might aswell make a patreon & advertising my game here for the extra cash"

I have zero respect for devs like this who put their game several versions behind & even add extra security to the game.
And many others feel the same which is why they post the game here for everyone else.
If this dev wasn't like that he would get a ton more support.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The free version is lagging behind because the dev chooses it to have it behind & no other reason. If he wanted to it could only be one version behind or none at all and he would still get the same amount of support. I know so because there's a lot dev's here that don't mind their latest version getting posted here right away. Some devs even post the links themselves & they get even more support than other devs.
I've never seen someone who supports a game complain about someone else posting the game here for everyone else. The one only ones that whine & complain are the dev's themselves & those who kiss their ass.

I didn't see this dev complaining when he first started of here. No devs ever do. Why? Because their first goal is to get their game out there & notice by everyone to get plenty of support & recognition, but oohhh dear god, once they have a ton of support & start seeing all that money roll in, thats when they start crying about their game getting release here by someone.

-What's the dev gonna do? Stop making the game? Yea right.
-Because he's not making enough money? Bitch plz, look at all that support he has on Patreon & Subcribestar. None of that would of been possible if it wasn't for 95% of the support that came from this site alone.
I am 100% sure he started this game as a hobby & not because he needed the money. Where was he getting the money when he first started?
He was like "Welp, might aswell make a patreon & advertising my game here for the extra cash"

I have zero respect for devs like this who put their game several versions behind & even add extra security to the game.
And many others feel the same which is why they post the game here for everyone else.
If this dev wasn't like that he would get a ton more support.
From this project I get a more professional than hobby vibe especially because of the quality. And that's fine by me. But that implies business behaviour like 'keeping the free version at least one release after the paid one'. This way you get monetary support from both the 'i want this project/dev to succeed' and 'i want the newest release' groups. And the amount of money he gets obviously influences the development if it's meant as a business project.
The subjective optimal between 'give everyone everything and hope people are willing to donate me money' and 'you only get my content for free if you're a pirate' is a matter of opinion. Ofc this forum is popular enough to push the more giving side, but that may not work for everyone.
It's the good old 'are pirates harming gaming?' debate. There is no general answer. For this game some may crack the current release, but it's not such a big deal, because of the current arrangement. It's always a give and take..

For this game, I find it acceptable to keep the free version one (or two) versions behind, considering the update schedule. I mean, it's even got all the cheats! Also, I actually had fun with the 09 censored version for some time (ofc not as much as the uncensored one in the future), but I assume the dev reports the uploads, because they are getting shut down.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes