Prophetman

Oct 13, 2017
I have zero respect for devs like this who put their game several versions behind & even add extra security to the game.
You know i really don't wanna get into any of the debate about what is best and shit, but.....;)
Please keep in mind that the dev put that up for vote to the patreons when he started, or shortly after, so if anything blame those damn patreons.;)

Last edited:

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Resume of v0.7 for me: Weapon customization is cool and the gunplay is nice, Enemy AI needs more improviment (v0.8 probably made that better by now) but my only problem with them right now is that they spawn way too much, H-attack animations is good but the progression of each stage is not that great, it's weird that it jumps from one position to another (tentacles and especially the ending of the human animation) but I still like them.

The Tarkov gameplay style is cool and I love it, Unfortunately I can't support it for now but I hope devolution doesn't give up on this one because the base game is a solid idea.

PS: about the framerate, actually I managed to play on a 1050ti and it runs at 60fps (sometimes, in medium settings) and sometimes it drops to 50-40fps (mostly due to stutter), on third person mode runs at 38fps for some reason, it might be the GPU really trying there but idk, in the end is playable... at least.

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Resume of v0.7 for me: Weapon customization is cool and the gunplay is nice, Enemy AI needs more improviment (v0.8 probably made that better by now) but my only problem with them right now is that they spawn way too much, H-attack animations is good but the progression of each stage is not that great, it's weird that it jumps from one position to another (tentacles and especially the ending of the human animation) but I still like them.

The Tarkov gameplay style is cool and I love it, Unfortunately I can't support it for now but I hope devolution doesn't give up on this one because the base game is a solid idea.

PS: about the framerate, actually I managed to play on a 1050ti and it runs at 60fps (sometimes, in medium settings) and sometimes it drops to 50-40fps (mostly due to stutter), on third person mode runs at 38fps for some reason, it might be the GPU really trying there but idk, in the end is playable... at least.
good to hear it runs well on 1050ti, even its minimum specs for this game to lower lag for character portrait update, you can change resolution multiplier of portrait in graphics settings

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
good to hear it runs well on 1050ti, even its minimum specs for this game to lower lag for character portrait update, you can change resolution multiplier of portrait in graphics settings
I wouldn't say it "runs well" but it's possible, it can run between 60-48-ish fps (excluding the 38-36 fps in 3rd person), but again it's a 1050ti kinda old GPU by today's standards and my little guy managed to take it with minor problems.

As I said it's playable, the fps drops didn't bother me too much, making some adjustments to the settings you probably get a more stable framerate.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I thought this was a pirate forum, not an advertisiment forum? who gives a fuck supporting or not, if you make quality product like WildLife, people will come. This BULL :poop: like, wait for supporters to come gets old. If you create a crappy version no one even in 2 years would support it. Now can we get the last version/update ?
It's not a "crappy version" that's free for you to download right now, it's an older previous build.

Acting like an entitled child doesn't get you what you want, and it won't make the development of this game go any faster.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I thought this was a pirate forum, not an advertisiment forum? who gives a fuck supporting or not, if you make quality product like WildLife, people will come. This BULL :poop: like, wait for supporters to come gets old. If you create a crappy version no one even in 2 years would support it. Now can we get the last version/update ?
with such a cheeky attitude you can only get punched in the face

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
And guess what you get if you do not support a project Einstein. Thats right, you get crappy games that are just a bunch of Asset flips or have as many ambitions as a bread sandwich.
Also dont compare the "we get 118.000€ of Patreon in a month Sandbox animation Galerie" made by a whole Game Studio to this one man Project that is as complicated as it can get and has actual Gameplay that has higher Standards than anything that came to this site before it.

And if you still dont want to invest 9 bucks into it to get to play a newer Release than the one you get for free, well then you can do like the entitled ass you are and fuck right off, you Fvcker!

Seriously, the Release 07 came out for free a week ago and now some greedy fucks think they are entitled to get everything for free. No respect for the skill and talent of the Developer at all.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N = Here is a list of bugs I encountered. Probably already fixed in V09, but whatever, do with it what you wish. As stated before I won't be bothering you anymore, but figured you'd want a bug list in case something got missed.

1. If you make yourself nude, in the interior section (the area with the tutorials before exiting to the map), you'll become clothed again as you approach the big red circle. Not a huge deal, but... your gun model will be replaced with this rusty brown looking thing, for the entirety of the match. This model is used in 3rd person and in 1st person.

2. The sliders for adding cum / eggs don't appear to work. Or they are considered cheats.

3. Eggs stop growing once they reach 13 to 14%, and they never hatch. Waited 10 minutes.

4. While getting butt raped by tentacles, humans will come up and steal your stuff. Had one guy steal from me 5 times, while the tentacles were doing their thing.

5. I was clearly impregnated with tentacles, and I surrendered, and humans still chose to fuck me.

6. It took a very long time to go from 91% impregnated to 100% impregnated.

7. After I was impregnated, tentacles fucked me again. But when it was at 91% impregnated, with no cum inside me, tentacles refused to touch me.

8. Cum textures didn't appear on as many locations as they did in 06. Only the face and groin this time around, but in 06, I'd see it on the breasts, the hips, the thighs, ... all locations that got mesh changes in 07.

9. Didn't really notice any difference with her hips in this build. Still just as thin, bony, and anorexic looking.

10. Nipples don't look better in 07. Preferred the ones in 06. They might get better with the pregnancy inflation, but as I couldn't get past 14% eggs, I couldn't experience it.

11. Humans will shoot at me, while I'm being fucked by tentacles.

12. If I surrender to a human, and a tentacle reaches me first, then the human will then approach and override the tentacle and start fucking me.

13. Severely less cum leakage effects in this build. Even when a tentacle got me up to 80% cum in womb stat.

14. Tried the expulsion maneuver. It expelled the cum, but not the 14% eggs. Waited for a good couple minutes, at 0% cum, and 14% eggs, but they wouldn't dislodge and it kept playing the cum expulsion from womb effect, even though there was 0% cum.

15. Movement speed is still quite slow, janky, and jerky in 3rd person vs 1st person.

16. When belly size is at 29% to 30%, the hands of the female can't decide if she wants to hold her belly, or cover herself.

17. When she is trying to cover herself, her hand isn't cupping her breast and her arm isn't hiding her other nipple. Her other hand is also not doing a good job hiding her puss. Finally, she only tries to cover herself when standing still, but the effect would work better if she was trying to cover herself while moving too.

18. The pregnancy slider only increases when there is cum in the womb. Also you are only pregnant at 100%, which made me do a double take, because the thing said that there is a 91% probability you are pregnant. I'd think that it would have been doing a random roll every say 15 seconds, and it would check if you were pregnant or not, as a 1d100 roll, and if it is less than or equal to the probability, you'd be pregnant.

19. Being pregnant doesn't seem to apply any movement penalties, even with a large belly. Oversight?

All for now. I'll probably be back for 08 or 09 and drop a fresh bug report.

Reactions: unit608

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
I'm unable to download this game. Anyone have a Google Drive link or something? Mega times out and demands I pay and anonfile doesn't work either. Same with the other two.

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
i have problem with UE 4 like "[Line: 1121] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs" i wait long for this error nex 5s to ID screen and quite game.

I know i can but i dont know what i can increase the timeout duration to UE4.
help :/

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Just watched the trailer on redgifs, this game actually looks really cool. Surprised I haven't seen people recommending it at all.

EDIT: Where is version 6? I read a bit through previous messages and it seems like that was the last free uncensored version, but the main post only has version 7 and that one isn't uncensored yet(or at least it seems the password provided doesn't work/is incorrect)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes