Zoltan Martely

Feb 11, 2018
This was the first game ,where I started thinking about to support the makers with money!

Then I see the prices and WTF?
Should I pay a complete game price moth to moth for a lagging demo?
I think so if the prices are lower there are more users will pay the demo!
I't s a nice project put very very expensive for the content

Reactions: Xhak

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
That is the problem, a one man team, for the whole damn 3D open world FPS + Adult Game, I don't see anything good coming from it.

Let's be honest here, patreon supporters are dumb in general, they can support anything, that will be another Pure Onyx or Yandere Simulator. Tiny bit of content for the months of waiting and milking. They are perfect, easy targets for low effort devs.

This game is about one year in development and it looks like a early alpha version, what will happen after one more year?
Slightly less early access with a two more mobs? Or dev will suddenly decide to change the engine to the newer one and start from the scratch again?

I don't believe in miracles, projects like this have no future, and bound to be in eternal WIP state.
Okay, so you're here to just complain about something you see no future in and hangout here insulting the dev? What's the point?

Where did you seen that I'm "telling" someone how to spend their money?

I said that " I don't understand those people", learn how to read FFS.
You're acting like a disingenuous little shit stain.
Insult the dev, insult your fellow forum-goers. And why? If you hate the Patreon model, if you think this game is some kind of scam or milking operation, why not just move on?

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, so you're here to just complain about something you see no future in and hangout here insulting the dev? What's the point?

You're acting like a disingenuous little shit stain.
Insult the dev, insult your fellow forum-goers. And why? If you hate the Patreon model, if you think this game is some kind of scam or milking operation, why not just move on?
dude forget it. like he said. he don't undertand. he doesn't understand what the hell he's talking about

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
People don't understand that making games takes a lot of time, experience and money. Not only investing in project but also buying yourself some place to live, work, eat and so on. You think the guy gets all stuff for free? He pays like you do and instead of working for someone else like most of your do (if you even have a job) he also have to eat and if you complain about it being too little progress in so much time, then guess what? If dev doesn't have financial support he has to self-fund his project and that means less time working on game and more time working for other people, yeah that would greatly boost development time wouldn't it?
He can do whatever project he wants, it's up to you either to support it or not, being a whiny freeloader is a way to go for some people out there.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
And what about the tentacles that have already hatched?
Right now they just take up space in the belly and squirm around. The presence of tentacles or eggs in the belly also lower the chance of tentacle attacks when traversing water, to my understanding.

Tentacles in the belly can only be removed by going to the medical station.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
The cheats in 0.09 as to the belly don't really work. It resets itself back to either having things in it or being empty.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Lmaoo
How the hell do you guys find those bugs, i havent even played the game yet, i must say this is making me wanna try it

nonebone11

Mar 30, 2021
Lmaoo
How the hell do you guys find those bugs, i havent even played the game yet, i must say this is making me wanna try it
I just pressed H in H-animation but if downloading 4gb isnt a problem for you then you should definitely try this

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
-He is planning on hiring people BUT from his side its hard to find the right person for the right job he made the game in his own way and complexity (Hence the 5gb size every new version) He is worried if someone tags along that they change it in a strange manner and then a few months later leave. Regarding the free posts/versions being posted freely thats no issue and im guessing he is fine with that hence the protection added and special file needed. If you want H Scenes you need to pay great no problem. (I paid myself for this month) At the current speed he is adding alot of new things from ammo types to reloading etc as a 1 man team its going great if you dont want to support the project move along thanks. Remember you can't just hire a random artist you need to find the right people and thats super hard to do because who knows if those people are quote on quote invested into the game like he is and they could also not be relied on for the future... I don't see why people are ranting compared to other games this is going at a good speed i mean go look at too much light's proggression its been what 6+ months with maybe 1 animation or a clothing set...

End Note stop crying stick with 0.7 at this point it has everything that the current build has H wise where a small few things/changes have been done and implimented like one BJ scene for npcs and then clothing items store rework new clothing UI, crouching, better shooting etc etc

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
My response to this is simple i'd pay however i wont pay monthly had the devs used there brains and chose to put this game on a store for ppl to buy like steam or Itchio sure i would've bought it. However i wont pay monthily for updates on the game i really hate patreon users for one reason they make you pay monthly if the update doesnt come out every month then whats the point? Not all of us are made of money some of us barely make anything so asking us to pay monthly for free half the time is incredibly shitty. You should take notes from the people who made carnal instinct or hunt and snare on steam there doing both patreon and steam. Patreon for the rich steam for ppl like us. This whole oo you gotta pay monthly if you want uncesnored or updates thing is scummy sure you can stop anytime you want but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting the subscription all set up just so i can get the code then remove said subscription.

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
It takes 10 seconds to get a code... This is his goal
1. Make a game (will take a long time if users want to support it and play in its early stages sure for x ammount of price)
2. When it gets enough content (He has a full roadmap ingame so far) then he releases it on steam for a fixed price.
Theres nothing more to say or think its fair and this is how he wants to do it surely we should respect that afterall its 1/2 man team... On top of that free versions with cheats get released which is good enough so no issues at all from my pov.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I don't get people who bitch about people who support a dev when you get it for free a bit later.

I support him, one of the few games I'm willing to with my limited income. Why? Because I like him as a person and I like his project he's making. I not paying for a game, a update, a new enemy and those other things you spend $80 at Gamestop for. I want him to be able to spend more time on this project, to show I have interest in what they are making and hopefully.. have some interaction with the development, which I have. Yes, I know this can take years.. or never at all. Still better than spending $20 for a shit tier VN or 10 minute platformer that has no content I want in it. Put away the soapbox and just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes