malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Just watched the trailer on redgifs, this game actually looks really cool. Surprised I haven't seen people recommending it at all.

EDIT: Where is version 6? I read a bit through previous messages and it seems like that was the last free uncensored version, but the main post only has version 7 and that one isn't uncensored yet(or at least it seems the password provided doesn't work/is incorrect)

It works, the code is on the first post: free07build

Jul 18, 2018
Two questions:
1. What's in the creepy, foggy area with the ominous sighing?
2. What use does the composite flashlights "blue light" have?

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Two questions:
1. This is the eponymous "delta zone" and in it you can find higher tier loot, and the only current safe zone. In this safe zone there is a trader where you can sell things for a better price and buy for lower(I believe)
The safe zone is, however, gated off by a DNA check, so if you have any tentacles, eggs, or tainted cum in you it will refuse you entry.

2. The composite flashlights blue light mode is supposed to be able to shine through fog without lighting it up, allowing better visibility in dark foggy areas.

Reactions: NitroSM
May 25, 2017
I can't believe people are actually ass mad at a troll. Like are you dumbasses that gullible? Did you really think devolution would just drop a free password for version 9, the most recent version, only 11 days after he dropped the free password for build 7 through someone else? If nothing else, why would he skip build 8?

DaPenguinz

Mar 13, 2020
Two questions:
The spooky foggy area has high quality parts in it. The blue light on the composite flashlight helps to see through the fog in that area.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
The blue light also has a crosshair pattern, can be useful to shoot while not aiming down sights.

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone have the changelog for the later versions of the game(0.90)? Makes it easier to judge if the game is worthwhile to invest in to get access to the later versions.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes