PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
My rig is kinda scuffed for smooth 60 fps on ultra settings but amazing visuals my man.
Especially night time actions at rainy weather ;)

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
will this have controller support in future ?
Seeing how some one asked about it before you (the "search this thread" option in the top right corner of this page really helps), we all know the answer is a No.
The reason behind this can be found after a quick search.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Pushing out eggs takes so long. I find myself having to alt+tab to do something else while she finishes.

Is there a way to reset in the .09 build? Because I haven't been able to find clothes after they were stolen.

edit: If I unequip and re equip corporate shoes (at 82%), it puts them on and leaves a copy in the inventory. It seems to be infinitely repeatable.
its not possible to push them out imnediately so dont push them out (later it will cost stamina) once they are grown enough they they slowly start to get pushable

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
its not possible to push them out imnediately so dont push them out (later it will cost stamina) once they are grown enough they they slowly start to get pushable
There is a warning message when they are not yet possible right? Because I was trying it and it didn't show up

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
There is a warning message when they are not yet possible right? Because I was trying it and it didn't show up
You may have to enable the option for it. There is a notification option in the adult section, but no idea which are impacted by that.

zdrapk696

Jul 11, 2021
Is there any way to have more eggs in womb? Seems like its ramdomly, sometime its 10 and othertime its 3 eggs. Any way to make her breed with maximum amount of eggs?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
hello how are you, is there any way to download it by utorrent or mediafire or a faster place? because mega has a limit and it is very overwhelming to wait 5 or 7 hours of recharge to download the game

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
hello how are you, is there any way to download it by utorrent or mediafire or a faster place? because mega has a limit and it is very overwhelming to wait 5 or 7 hours of recharge to download the game
Question already asked and answered.
Changes are made for the current Supporter Release, so you will have to wait.
If you dont want to use Mega then there are still three other links you can use.
They might be slower than Mega, but waiting for an slightly slower download has yet to kill a person, so you will be fine.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Is there any way to translate the game into Spanish? I don't know English I'm from Latin America I wanted to know if there is a translation for the game if there is it would help me a lot

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes