RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Is there any chance that there will be an option to shoot on 3rd person view?
Maybe it is just me... But i think that that could make game much much MUCH more fun to play.
I think the developer will make this possible in the future. but obviously not now
Im sorry, but I checked on the Supporter Discord and after some digging i found a answer to this very question from a month ago in which the Dev stated that combat will never be in 3rd person.

Omega Redd

Oct 24, 2021
Im sorry, but I checked on the Supporter Discord and after some digging i found a answer to this very question from a month ago in which the Dev stated that combat will never be in 3rd person.
Well... Thank you for info! It is better not to wait for something that will never be in the game i guess.
But who knows! Maybe Dev will rethink this monent in a future updates.
One should never lose hope i think.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Any plan to add gallery mode where you can view all the sex animation? I hate have to load up the game then running around the map to find a specific enemy and surrender to them just for a quick fap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Any plan to add gallery mode where you can view all the sex animation? I hate have to load up the game then running around the map to find a specific enemy and surrender to them just for a quick fap.
The Dev never confirmed nor denied the idea. Lets just say it will not be added for a while (it is not a priority at all).

Reactions: MercyHealer

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
good news, full 10.2 release is inbound, I still have to fix new h-scene set from new animator that couldn't finish it, and test new build for bugs, I will probably release free code for release 08.0
+ need to write changelog for 10.2
ETA is 1-3 JULY, depends how many issues will happen
Also again in search of new skilled animators, they are really hard to find.

srkamdo

Jan 17, 2022
good news, full 10.2 release is inbound, I still have to fix new h-scene set from new animator that couldn't finish it, and test new build for bugs, I will probably release free code for release 08.0
copy,understood

Feb 14, 2019
Can you make a preview of Ivys boobs and ass modification?

I'm considering subscribing for this.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone else having trouble downloading? Whenever I try to download it fails part way through (mega and racaty) or doesn't ever start (anonfile and mixdrop)

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
since we in Russia are deprived of supporting the developer for the time being, a huge request is to throw a link to me in private messages to the current 10.2 version, which is about to be released. I will definitely not distribute it anywhere here on public sites, but I will share it with my friends in Kaliningrad who supported Henry (Devolution) until the dark times came, and we will continue to support as soon as the sanctions are lifted

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes