mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I haven't played this game for a few releases.. but there is an idle sex pose now? or you meant something else?
It's basically her shaking her butt a little and pushing her tits together when standing still. No real 'scene', more a sexy idle animation when doing nothing. (I believe it triggers only if nude)

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
can anyone post the latest build?
u should know, nobody will post the latest build, only dev, if u could download latest build from somewhere, u still dun have free code! And even u have code, it still dun work! Dev has an interesting anti-crack security mechanism here, I remember someone explained it before.. so please wait, or support them :unsure:

Reactions: Smirenka

kazaksnip

Oct 10, 2021
For people who can't or don't want to support, there will be delayed versions posted by me as soon as new version comes out for supporters. However only supporters can get the latest version, it wouldn't be fair to them otherwise
Do you consider other ways of subscription for people from Russia? There is a russian alternative for Patreon called Boosty, please have a look

Reactions: NikAn

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There are ingame tutorial videos that should go over this. The game also tells you about the progress of the pregnancy and what to do. Small tip, as long as it has not hatched, try pressing X.
Everytime I press X she just masurbate and not pushing egg out.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I just copy/pasted the pw shown in the description, and it says I have to be a patreon, even for the "free" version 07 :/
Type 'free07build' into the password field, and then press 'Login'.

If that doesn't work, you're probably running the wrong version of the .exe (this password is for Release 07 specifically) and you should try reinstalling the latest version again.

I5I5

Jan 25, 2022
When you copy paste from first post, there's an extra space before the pass that gives so much troubles to so much people.
But hopefully this will be fixed very soon with promised version 8 new password ...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Casseur de culs

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hey D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N team... I love your game so much, I can't wait for the rest of the game.. I was wondering, how long does it take you to create a character like Ivy? (the detail, the purity of the skin, ... Even if it is not currently finished with all the cosmetic things that will happen) as well as, the time it takes you to make your animations... Sorry, I really like the little in this demo!
Good luck for the future!

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Do you consider other ways of subscription for people from Russia? There is a russian alternative for Patreon called Boosty, please have a look
sure, it doesn't work too. I think its not work for all users from Russia
I'm just gonna say the quiet part out loud here: You are demanding a guy spend many hours of his time to set up a THIRD page just for a few people who can't be bothered to use the rather obvious tools at your disposal to get around these blocks. It's pretty entitled and rather annoying to keep seeing these comments all over here and elsewhere.

I understand it's an inconvenience, but that's all it is. I'm sorry you're not used to those.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I'm just gonna say the quiet part out loud here: You are demanding a guy spend many hours of his time to set up a THIRD page just for a few people who can't be bothered to use the rather obvious tools at your disposal to get around these blocks. It's pretty entitled and rather annoying to keep seeing these comments all over here and elsewhere.

I understand it's an inconvenience, but that's all it is. I'm sorry you're not used to those.
At worst, they just have to wait for it to come out on Steam, since it's "planned"

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes